Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]I don't think they would give me a free ticket to a movie just cause I look like Harry Potter. Anyways I don't think they would take the ticket I'ld send you at your movie theater so... yeah. I understood the second part though [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] I'm just joking about the ticket. If you lived close to me, I'll take you to the Harry Potter movie (if it's OK with your parent) [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]
[color=blue] I'm just joking about the ticket. If you lived close to me, I'll take you to the Harry Potter movie (if it's OK with your parent) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Take him... heh... just cos he looks like 'ARRY POTTA!! j/k :p :laugh:[/SIZE]
Posted
Lol, I live in England. I'm pretty sure that you live in the states. And when I move back, I'm moving to the southwestern part of it.

BTW BabyGirl, I have been know to have better math skill than the most advaced 8th graders, but I'm only a year below them so it isn't that big of a deal.

I honestly think that I don't look like Harry Potter either, but if you all insist.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b] :eek: :eek: Whoa you do look like Harry Potter, but wow i thought you were a girl. Boy was i wrong. Sorry that i thought that ;) [/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Take him... heh... just cos he looks like 'ARRY POTTA!! j/k :p :laugh:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] I love to take you to the movie too ShadowGohan (if it's OK with your parent and you) [/color]
Posted
There is this 8 year old at the dojo who looks just like you. I'm telling you though, that little guy, in a few years he will be able to even me.
Imagine, an old, poorly dubbed, Kung Fu movie.
Then, me, 6'4" 198 lb. steps out, battle ready.
Then, him, in all his glory at 4'2" and 80 lb, takes his place 10 feet in front of me.
A cold chill runs down your spine at the light glinting off of the muscles of my upper torso.
Then you bend over, covering you ears because of a shrill, peircing shriek let out by the prepubertal prodigy.
Then, a sharp kick is delt right into my stomach by the afore mentioned child, and the heated battle begins...
O_o
-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh:
[B]cecil, you probably get lots of women.[/B] [/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO! You're kidding! I've never even been out on a date before! The girls hate me and they think I'm ugly! Why I don't know:confused: :( :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

ROTFLMAO! You're kidding! I've never even been out on a date before! The girls hate me and they think I'm ugly! Why I don't know:confused: :( :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

What? People actually think the real 'Arry Potta' is ugly? ....They're whacked.... lol! j/k, about the whacked part...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

ROTFLMAO! You're kidding! I've never even been out on a date before! The girls hate me and they think I'm ugly! Why I don't know:confused: :( :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

don't listen to those fools. you're not ugly, not by a long shot. you're handsome as hell.
Posted
dang i expected youy to be 15 or 16 and i thought you were a chick lol ne way you look akot like harry potter as so my friend does too but u look more like harry potter than my friend
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Cecil is cute! Cecil is cute! Hehehe... you not ugly at all! Awww! Your sooo cute! Yayness! I want to give you a hug![/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Ken: You want to give everyone a hug... You think everyone is cute... [/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Yeah but Cecil is really cute! [/COLOR] :D

[COLOR=green]Ken: Sure, whatever...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Shut up Ken...

You do kinda look like Harry Potter. O_o In a good way, that is![/COLOR]:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]why would a chick name herself cecil... [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=1]And how is it that people on these boards continually refer to me as a guy? 'Cera' is a girl's name, people.... I know I have a flippin Taichi avatar, but glory....[/SIZE]
[/FONT]
Posted
I didn't know I was so... cute?

So far there has been at least three people from this board that have thought I was a girl.

I guess final fantasy 2/4 wasn't that popular of a game. I even had a Cecil avatar and before that I had a Tidus avatar, but there are still people that think I'm a girl. Why?
Posted
You aint cute from a guys perspective ...... but you do resemble Harry Potter.

HAHAHAHAHAHA You might look like a girl from other people views... they may be right but I don' t like to judge guys that aint me........

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:smirk: :mrt:
Posted
er..yeah sorry I thought u were a girl too :worried: :blush:

Sorry but I for one think the kid that plays Harry Potter is U-G-L-Y! (No offence to you coz I didnt even say you looked like him ;)) I'm also quite proud (though maybe some of you will be puzzled why) that I have had nothing to do with this Harry Potter craze except to throw..yes to throw bodily even...a Harry Potter book of my mum's off the sofa on which I wished to sit as it was obstructing my way. I haven't even read the first page or the back cover of a Harry potter book...AND IT'S TRUE!:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...