Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors


Guest Pyromaniac

Recommended Posts

Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Burn leans over to Cyad.

Burn: Yo Cy, you like Siren, right?

Cyad stares at burn for a minute.

Burn: Never mind. So, let's say you two end up together. Then it'll be you and Siren, and Sean and Sabir. Why does'nt Burn get a little sugar?

Cyad: Cause they're both taken.

Siren: Taken, huh?

Burn and cyad look over to see siren inches away from them. Cyad does that anime-sweat-drop thingy, and Burn does that anime-face-plant-thingy.

Cyad: Hehe, see, i can explain...

Siren: Oh, can you?

Cyad: Look, can we take a walk?

Cyad and Siren walk into the woods, leaving burn by himself.

Burn: Damn. I so need a girl. *shrugs, then starts poking fire with twig*
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Returning the kiss with an agression that surprised Sean, Sabirsing sliped her hands beneath Sean's tunic. Teasing his lips with her tounge, she smiles inwardly to herself.[/i]

Sean: ....Wow...

Sabir: .......:smirk:[/COLOR]
Posted
*Siren uses the same wind spell she used before*

Cryad: I know what you said last time, but I can't ignore how I feel.

Siren:.....

Cryad: I know that you don't like to get close to people, but I wanna help you open up, together we can be whole. I want you to forget about your hang-ups and speak with emotion. I want to know how you feel, I want to know you.
Posted
*Sean smiles at her*

Sean:.....

*Sean wraps his arms around her waist and returns her kiss slipping his tongue into her mouth.*
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Burn finally puts out the fire and crawls into his sleeping bag, picturing sean making out with sabir, and cyad with siren.

Burn:grumble grumble....not fair....they get tonsil tag, i get nuthin...grumble grumble...

Burn finally gives up and goes to sleep.

---------

p.s

---------

Keep it PG-13 guys. i dont want my game thrown out cause a this. course, it would be better than last time, if u compare shutting it down cause a no plot against it being too raunchy....lol.
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sighing with pleasure, Sabirsing let's Sean take over........after several minutes....they draw back, and sit down together on the grass.[/i]

Sabir: You're breathing hard.

Sean: That's your fault.

Sabir: LOL.

[i]Smiling mischeviously, Sabirsing shoves Sean on his back and follows his fall, kissing him on the neck...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
*Sean leans over and gives her a kiss on her forehead and puts his arm around her*

Sean:....I am glad you are with me....*Sean looks up at the stars*...life was getting boring till I met you...
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir:.....boring? Yes...I suppose it might have been...

[i]Tracing the red tatto above his eye, Sabirsing smiled to herself...and felt her own, identical mark.[/i]

Sabir: We're marked.

Sean: By destiny.....and wolves...

Sabir: Some of my old friends would be quite jealous. :smirk:[/COLOR]
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Bright lights flash in Burn's eyes. He struggles to hold back a scream as a flash of images flood in, filled with blood and screams.

Burn: AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

Burn wakes up with a jolt, covered in cold sweat.

Burn: Whoa...wtf was that? I've never had that nightmare before......

Burn suddenly looks up as he hears a faint noise, almost like a scream. It steadily grows louder, filling the night air.

Burn: What the hell is that?!?!? I better chek it out. Yo, guys!!

Burn looks around and remembers their absence.

Burn: Duh!! Oh well, I won't spoil they're fun. But i still wanna chek that out.

Burn quickly writes "Went to beat snot out of bad guys. Be back in an hour." on some paper. He then leaps up and climbs in the air. He stops to see dense smoke lifting in the air, and a village below them burning.

Burn: SH*T!!!! I gotta do something!! He streaks down, leaving a red line in the air. He lands in the village square, and see's a woman crying.

Burn: What's wrong?

Woman: My family!! My family's inside!!

Burn looks up and see's a burning house, with screams from the inside. He runs to the door and smashes it with his shoulder, sparks flying in the air. Once it falls down, he see's a man and two children inside, inches from the flames. Burn runs to them and blows a hole in the nearby wall.

Man: How did you...

Burn: Ferget it!! MOVE!!!

The family rushes through the hole, with Burn behind them. he then turns around and raises his arms. With a yell, the flames from the entire village flow into his arms. He stays concious only enough to see the look of surprise on the villager's faces, then falls to the ground with a thud.
Posted
*Sabir fallas asleep in Sean's Arms*

Sean:....*Sean smiles*...not tired...she deserves to sleep though so I won't wake her...*Sean watches Sabir sleep*
Posted
siren: and i thought i was the only one...

she pulls him back and they kiss

siren: i realize now that not only was i afraid for you... but i was scared of getting hurt again
Posted
*They walk back only to find a note*

Cryad: Let's get the others, this could be serious!

Siren: I wish he hadn't gone by himself.

*they go to get Sabir and Sean*
Posted
*Sean looks up as he see the others approaching*

Sean:...*sigh*....

*Sean wiggles out of Sabir's arms. As he gets out she wakes up*

Sabir:Sean, what's wrong?.....*Sabir gets up and turns towards the two that are comming.Sean prepares to draw his daggers*

Sabir:wait, it's Siren and Cyad

Sean:...oh.....sorry I woke you...*The two walk to Siren and Cyad*

Sean:...whats going on?
Posted
Villager:...a house was burning...then a man came and rescued the occupants..he is in the hospital now..

*The group follows the villager*

Sean:....thank you...he is our friend *Sean looks on at Burn unconcious in a hospital bed with a girl buzzing around him*
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Burn: ..ia, i'm fine! Please stop...yo!! Guys!!

Sean and the others run over to Burn.

Sean: What the hell did you do?

Burn: I just--

Girl: He saved the entire village!!! What a hero!! I can't believe he--

Burn: Goddangit Mia!! Will you stop please?!?

Mia: fine, fine, i'm gonna get you some tea.

Mia runs off, leaving all the others doing that anime-sweat-thingy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...