OtakuBoards

The Changers [M- LVS]

Frankie

[center][b]There is a lot to read but please do read it all... There is alot because there has to be. To explain everything anyways. I sure hope you join this but before you do... You should read![/b][/center]

In a world aside from our own people have been living much differently and less comfortably for years. Five years ago two kids were taken from their homes on earth and thrown into this strange world where dragons and kings and queens and pure evil were more than just fairy tales. They were informed that they were born in this world and put in the earth world for protection. When the time was right they were found and brought back to their original world... They had no clue about this other world and about the fact that the families they lived with were not really theirs.

These two kids were then told that they were what they called Changers. A group of people with the ability to change into an animal form. A group of people that used to be many but they were hunted down to where only nine remained. Though almsot all the changers only had one form such as a wolf or tiger these two kids were not the normal. They were of the MultiChangers... These two kids and two others living in this world had the ability to control one element and have more than one form. For example the one earth girl could change into any mammal or bird and control darkness. She could use shadows to hide or to confuse. The other Earth kid ,a boy, could take any reptile and amphibion forms and control water.

The other two had slightly different abilities. The girl from this world could become a mix of different animals. From a mix of two like a WolfHawk to a mix of four... For example a Wolf,Scorpion,Eagle and a snake. The more animals in the form the harder it was to keep so she stuck with the mixes of two. She could control Fire. Her brother was a bit different though. He had the ability to change into any reptile just like the earth boy but he could also take the form of any shape, color, or type of dragon. A red spikey ice dragon or a black smoothe thunder dragon... The larger and more powerful the form the harder it was to keep. He could control thunder.

These four kids were in charge of eliminating the evil from the kingdom that was being ruled by a corrupted King that went by the name of Zeke. He, His wife, and his two children fought along in the wars with the other areas of the world... for no one was to sit around. His son was very skilled with a sword and his daughter was skilled with the bow and arrow. They followed the orders of their father and king even though the thought his method were a bit wrong.

These four kids scortched, shocked, drenched, and clawed their way through the kings army to learn that the king was the least of their worries. They soon had to get over their fears and fight the bigger evil which had turned out to be a large Demon known as Desdemona and when they defeated her the learned she was merley a slave... A slave of an even more powerful demon named Delano. They fought and won.

Now with Delano gone they returned the king to his original kind self and brought the lands war to an end. Little did they know one of the very changers they allied themselves with was not as kind as she might let people think. She dissapered... thought to have perished in the war but was actualy hiding deep in the wastelands. Here she works on a way to defeat every Changer that called themselves her friends and take control of this world... She knows the weaknesses of the legendary MultiChangers and she plans make sure not to fail...

To bad she doesnt know her twin sister knows what shes planning and is planning to get some new changers... THye might not be natural changers but with the help of a sacred stone she has been guarding she could make a pure simple mortal into a Changer. She gets permission from the leader of the Changers and heads through a portal to earth in search of the right people to help her and the others.

[center]---------------------[/center]

[left]Sorry about its length but i needed to explain a few things. Now ill tell you some names you should know.[/left]

[left]This world is called Alteron[/left]
[left]The mountion region is called The Mountains of Valcose.[/left]

[left]Ok there are 9 Changers (Including the evil girl) And two extras who are not changers but fit in perfectly. (A vampire and a Werewolf)[/left]

[left][b]Pheonix [/b]Taken By Takuya[/left]
[left][b]Hawk [/b](This must be a Girl) (Is the evil girls sister)[/left]
[left][b]White Tiger[/b] Taken by Quad[/left]
[left][b]Fawn[/b] [/left]
[left][b]Raptor[/b] [/left]
[left][b]Pegasus[/b] [/left]
[left][b]Mantis[/b] Spoken For[/left]
[left][b]White Wolf[/b] Taken by Blanko [/left]
[left][b]Vampire [/b]Taken by DJ Professor DM[/left]
[left][b]Werewolf[/b][/left]

[left]Those are the Changers (I have names for them but if you sign up as one then you can make UP a name)[/left]

[left]If you wish to sign up as one of the above fill this out:[/left]

[left][b]Name:[/b][/left]
[left][b]Age:[/b] (from 17 and up)[/left]
[left][b]Gender:[/b] (male or female)[/left]
[left][b]Form:[/b] (one of the forms in bold above)[/left]
[left][b]Appearance:[/b] (picture or description)[/left]
[left][b]Form[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] (picture or description)[/left]

[left]If you wish to sign up as one of the NEW Changers fill this out.[/left]

[left][b]Name:[/b][/left]
[left][b]Age:[/b][/left]
[left][b]Gender:[/b][/left]
[left][b]Form:[/b] (You only get one)[/left]
[left][b]Appearance:[/b][/left]
[left][b]Form Appearance:[/b][/left]
[left][b]Why You Were Chosen:[/b][/left]

[center]---------[/center]

[left]Ok... I am playing a few different characters. Aside from the evil chick im also the Wolf... The leader of the Changers. By the way the MultiChangers dont come into this very often... Its mainly up to the new Changers to take care of the new threat (or the older ones depending on who you sign up as)[/left]

[left]I will post mine later because this is quite long. I hope this goes well and I would love for anybody to join... I want to see how this goes![/left]

[left]And because im only takeing four or five NEW changers think about what you wish to do... If there are more than five sign ups for new changers i will pick the best out of them and the others who werent chosen will have a chance to sign up as one of the older changers (when i mean older i dont mean age by the way)[/left]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Sounds cool.

[b]Name[/b]: Aaron Mendalin
[b]Age[/b]: 23
[b]Gender[/b]: male
[b]Form[/b]: White Tiger
[b]Appearance[/b]: [img]http://www.artoki.co.uk/artwork/origaiaethan.jpg[/img] or [URL=http://www.artoki.co.uk/artwork/origaiaethan.jpg]Click here[/URL]
[b]Form Appearance[/b]: [img]http://www.teezz.co.uk/images/tiger/white-tiger-5394.jpg[/img] only Bigger and has yellow eyes and a scar running across the right eye.[/size][/color]

[B]OOC:[/B] I'm sorry but I'll be gone from the 3rd to the 7th (2nd to 6th for those in America). Let me know for changes. I'm not sure if we were allowed to sign up as Mythical creatures either, so let me know if I have to change it.

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Sakura Kaze
[B]Age:[/B] 20
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Form:[/B] Gryphon
[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://img29.exs.cx/img29/1584/FairyandGirl.jpg]The Bigger Girl[/url], but she usually wears a black leather trench coat, open, with a tight white top underneath and navy blue cargos.
[B]Form Appearance:[/B] [url=http://img37.exs.cx/img37/7783/gryphon7kc.jpg]Gryphon[/url]
[B]Why You Were Chosen:[/B] Sakura was chosen because of her knowledge for many things, and abilities. She's flexible and acrobatic/gymnastic(however you want to put it) and has been since young because she was sent to classes when she was little. She knows how to fight from martial arts classes, has been taught briefly in weaponry. She has a very good memory and learns quickly, and has skill with electronical items.[/COLOR]

DJ Professor Dm

You did not need the why you were chosen if you chose one of the already made character such as the tiger, vampire, and werewolf. But everything else is great! You too Ohkami and Quad. Just make sure you get the appearance in there Quad.

Now Ill put mine up... Oh and by the way The Mantis has been Spoken For and i have room for 3-4 more NEW changers. You can be mythological but no large dragons... Anyways like i said here is mine!

Name: Tala
Form: Great White Wolf
Appearance:[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21946[/img]
Form Appearance:[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21947[/img]

Her form is extreamly large so people could actualy ride on her back. She may not be olderr than some of the Changers but she is still in charge.

[QUOTE=Blanko]
[left]If you wish to sign up as one of the NEW Changers fill this out.[/left]
[/QUOTE]

[left]I did mention it... i had two sign ups one for NEW members who are Changers and one for the older changers... Thevampire and the were wolf arent exactly changers but they are similar. Anyways I am not putting up the bad girls sign up (because im playing her as well)[/left]
[left] [/left]

[left][b]Name:[/b] Nuria[/left]
[left][b]Age:[/b] (I wont put this untill someone signs up as the HAWK girl. Because they are twins.)[/left]
[left][b]Gender:[/b] Female:[/left]
[left][b]Form:[/b] Demon[/left]
[left][b]Appearance:[/b] (I wont put htis here untill someone signs up as the HAWK girl because they are twins.)[/left]
[left][b]Form Appearance:[/b] I have no picture but ill type it all out.[/left]
[left] [/left]

[left]Nuria's Demon form is the same size as her normal form. She has dark [color=indigo]PURPLE [/color][color=black]skin and her fingers have long nails that can extend or shorten when she wishes them too. Her feet have sharp pointy claws... She also has HUGE bat like wings and a long whip like pointy tail. She wears no clothes in this form. She is a pure demon and she doesnt like clothes. She has pointy poison teeth and twisted and curved red horns that come from her head.[/color][/left]
[left] [/left]

[left]You will see her often but she doesnt waste her time destroying things early on...[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]By the way if anyone is thinking about signing up as the HAWK... They have to be female... because the hawk is the twin sister of Nuria... if no one signs up as the hawk thats alright too[/left]

[left]Name: Vaxla

[left]Age: 21[/left]
[left] [/left]

[left]Gender: Female[/left]
[left] [/left]

[left]Form: Phoenix[/left]

[left]Appearance: She has shoulder-length black hair, and brown eyes. She's quite tall, measuring well over six feet. Vaxla's probably the most beutiful woman you'll ever see. She's very athletic/gymnastic (whatever you want to call it), and is quite a bit stronger than she looks. She carries two metal poles with her for use as weapons when she is in human form, and she's very skilled with them. She keeps them strapped to her back.[/left]
[left] [/left]

[left]Form Appearance: The Phoenix is a mythical fire bird, and Vaxla's Phoenix form appears to be made of fire, although this appearance is misleading. Phoenixes are among the larger creatures, although they don't come close to the size of most dragons, and Vaxla's form is on the large side of the scale.[/left]
[left] [/left]

[left]Personality (I know this isn't required, but it's important for Vaxla, because her personality is not what one might expect): Vaxla is a very smart person, and a very quick thinker. She can find a way out of almost any situation, and she can do it quickly.[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]Vaxla may be beutiful, but she doesn't like the attention that gets her. Any sexual or romantic advances toward her are likely to leave you with a broken limb. Vaxla is very antisocial, although she's willing to work with others. Just don't try to engage in small talk with her. She'll talk about what's relevant to the task at hand, and only what's relevant to the task.[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left] [/left]
[left] [/left]

[left]Hope that's okay. Tell me if I need to change anything.[/left]
[/left]

[color=red]*is wierded out by the fact that Takuya is playing a girl....*[/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]Uh... THe pheonix wasnt a must be female character you know... only the hawk.[/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]Anyways you are fine. I need to point out that I need now more than ever is the new changers. I only have... One and one person as told me they are joining but they havent yet so eh.. I deffinitly a few more NEW CHANGERS... i dont need anymore people to sign up as the other changers... THe new ones are a must though. Ill take on three characters If I need to. So if you feel like signing up Could you concider being a NEW changer?[/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]Anyways A few more New changers and Ill start this. I will send everyone a PM when I do start it just as reminders.[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]I'll be a new changer. ^_^

[B]Name:[/B] Hari Meirou
[B]Age:[/B] 23
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Form:[/B] Dragon

[B]Appearance:[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/aitokiniki.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Form Appearance:[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/sandara-8.jpg[/IMG]
-The dragon in the picture is what she looks like, except she turns blue instead of purple.-

[B]Why You Were Chosen:[/B] Hari [i]lives[/i] for games. All she's ever done was game; no matter what hour of the night, or time of the year. Her athletic abilities (though most would think they would be extremely hindered, considering her time inside compared to outside) is extremely good. Flexible and swift, along with quite feriocious and strong, Hari enjoys very physical activities (i.e. football, basketball, karate, boxing). Her expertise in guns and cars surprises many.

[EDIT - Sorry it took so long. Finally got the last part done. ^_~ ][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ok Kitty your in... Just get that last part edited in and it will be perfect. By the way keep in mind that your characters form will not be extreamly super powerful even if it is a dragon. For new changers their forms are hard to take at first and even harder to keep for very long untill they are used to it and even then some times its difficult (due it animal instinct and power.) The more powerful it is the more difficult.

Anyways if a few more sign up ill be starting this. By the way read the before story in the ur... cant remember what its called now sheesh. Where fan fics are and such. Anyways its all there if you want to know what happend five years ago lol. With the Multi Changers.

name: enum((ee-numb))

form: (( I have a Question about this)) raptor ora leopard it depends on the answer

appearance: short black hair, green eyes, average build, carries a single whip with the ends covered in small metal spheres he usually wears a white cloak over a monks garb, he ights with martial arts ((hence the monk garb under the cloak))

form appearance: ((cant get it until i get an answer))
my question is if our animal forms can be bipedal((be able to stand on 2 legs as in a humanoid form)) or do they have to be quadripeds ((4 legged))

if you have a problem with my description im sorry

Um If an animal in the real world stands on four legs so do our forms... If they stand on two legs so do our form... Like my wolf form. It stays on four feet...

I was thinking about adding a bit of a thing later (kind of like a changer upgrade) so you could become like human animal hybrids so you could stand on the hind legs and such but i wasnt sure. Anyways just fix up your sign up... Id prefer you did the leopard becaue that would make you a NEW CHANGER... the Raptor is an older changer and I need new changers more than the older ones.

I hope this helps.

The changers try to be as animal like as they can so they can hide from those that hunt them. Sure the dragon changers and TALA (huge wolf) and tigers and such arent native to the area so tis a dead give away.

Each form can talk like a human but when others are around and they are not changers and do not know about the changers you dont talk like a human... Because you never know who to trust...

Cool. Ill join.

Name:Bakuryu
Appearance: Bakuryu has brown eyes and black hair that comes down to his shoulders. He normaly wears a black or dark red hoody (prefers black) and has either a red, black, or white t-shirt underneath. He always zip-off pants (only as pants never as shorts). He is about 6'2". He isn't all that strong but he knows how to defend him self (Hes a black belt in Akido).
Form appearance: Think of your average brown mole... now... SUPERSIZE HIM.
Why I was chosen: Bakuryu was chosen because he knows when and when not to fight. And he follows orders amazingly. He also is very great at espiange(i think thats how its spelled) and spy like missions. Hes your average 'hacker'. (Not realy, hes just smart and sneaky.)

Please add the upgrade!!! It wold be cool!

[color=red]Ok... If Bobby changes his sign up and such Ill get this thing started...[/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]Oh and Phyte... I plan on using the Upgrade tihng later as the RPG progesses... Like they find a second stone and use it to upgrade due to problems with Nuria and her plans. I might just make it happen in the beggining but im not sure still.[/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]BY the way people go read the first chapter of the REAL story in the OB Anthology area... and post... tell me what i could do better... tell me how i can make it more likable... or something like that.[/color]

ok

name: enum
form: black panther
appearance: short black hair, deep green eyes, wears a white cloak over a monks garb ((because he is a monk)) he carries a whip with 3 silver spheres on the tip, on his left temple is a scar about half an inch long and 1/2 an inch wide it is shaped like an x
form appearance: a black panther with green eyes also has an x shaped scar on his left temple a little bit bigger than an average panther
reason for being chosen: aside from being a martial artist he is pretty good at finding ways to get places even when the answer seems impossible also because of his martial arts he makes a very very good scout. finally he doesnt like to lead he will follow though and is loyal to the very end

You didnt neet to REPOST IT... all you had to do is hit the EDIT button on your original post. Anyways Ill be starting htis tomorrow evening or something... Tonight is a no go unfortunatly due to homework... See you all tomorrow.

[color=purple]Name: Kyo

Form: Black Panther

Appearance:[IMG]http://www.animay.net/image%20gallery/wr/images/wr0414.png[/IMG]

Form Appearance:[IMG]http://www.totallyposters.com/ProductImages/posters/4405.jpg[/IMG]

Why You Were Chosen: [i]Many people thought of Kyo as rift raft, stupid, and dirty, but in reality he was none of these things. Early on in his life he was torn away from his family and was forced to live on the streets. In doing so he learned many lessons. A lesson he learned from the very beginning was survival of the fittest, something he became. Through time Kyo became strong, quick, intelligent and stealthy. Those were the reasons why he was picked, above all other reasons it was the reason that he cared for people, even if they didn't care for him.[/i][/color]