Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Oh...don't ruin it for me...:p Was it Chachamaru?!

There's a small saying about that:

Scientists have found the source of nose bleeds. ((Picture of Gackt-sama flashes))

He he he...[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuzumeWarriorBa
Posted
I love Melfina's song from Outlaw star!! I also love Fukai Mori!!! it makes me wonder!!!! :luv:
Posted
Most of the japanese songs that i like is from X Japan the legendary J-rock band. songs like endless rain, forever love, art of life, blue blood, slient jealousy, kurenai are all my fav.
Posted
I know very little Japanese songs, but my favorite has to be "READY STEADY GO" by L'Arc~en~Ciel. I have the Japanese lyrics, but I want to know the English lyrics. Another one is "One Winged Angel". Even though it is in Latin, the song has a sort of dark side to it and it just hypnotizes me.

Not to get off the subject but can someone PM me the English lyrics or send me to a site that has the English lyrics to "READY STEADY GO"?
Posted
My favorite Japanese song would have to be Aoi Hitomi. Y'know, that one from Escaflowne. I find it very peaceful and soft, yet sad and filled with longing. It makes me think, smile and hold my breath, somehow all at the same time.
Posted
I can't pick one!! :animestun Umm...Overlap (Yu-Gi-Oh! Beginning theme, Pharaoh's Memory), Kawaita Sakebi (Original YGO series Theme), Ashita (Original YGO Ending), Ready Steady Go (FMA Theme)...ummm Heart of Sword (Kenshin ending)...
Yeah, all themes...
Posted
I know where you can get the READY STEADY GO english lyrics.

If you go to [url]www.google.com[/url] and type in READY STEADY GO/LYRICS/ENGLISH and click on the first result it will give you the japanese and the english.

No need to thank :animesmil
Posted
[QUOTE=animejunkie]
No need to thank :animesmil[/QUOTE]

I've translated not only READY STEADY GO but all of L'Arc~en~Ciel's lyrics on my website: [url]http://haruka.vze.com[/url]

No need to thank.
Posted
[font="tahoma"][size="1"][color="darkorchid"]

I like the opening and ending themes of Geneshaft, "Shaft Drive" and "Broken Camera" by Akira Takasaki. And even though I am way over InuYasha, I still like "Fukai Mori" by Do As Infinity and "Dearest," but I'm not sure about the artist of that one. From DDR Max 2, I like "I Feel" by Akira Yamaoka, "Still in my Heart" (not sure) and "Tsugaru" (don't remember....xÞ).

[/font][/size][/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=#004A6F]I particularly like "Ningyo Hime", sung by Tanaka Rie. It's the second ending theme for he anime [I]Chobits[/I]. The Inuyasha soundrack is also very good.[/COLOR]
Guest Sweetangeldevil
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=2][CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][I]Ano.... My favorite are the songs that come when the anime cartoon show are over. Like Inuyasha songs, the play it when it's already about to end. Also, Trigun, Fullemtal Alchameist, Hack://, Gondam Seed, any many more. In fact I have 2 burnes CD's of Inuyasha. My friend got them for me from her 2 movies of Inuyasha (there so cool, see them)and from the her PC.[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR] :wigout: :laugh: :idea: :excited: [IMG][
Posted
[quote name='Albel the Wicked']I don't know if this has been posted, but I just wanted to know other peoples opinions. What is your favorite song? I can't really decide between a couple. It's a tie between My Will (1st season ending to Inuyasha), Otherworld (Rock song from FFX) and Wandering Samuri ( Kenshin endind theme). Those are my favorites, but I do like others. Now I want to know what you guys like. Please, I really want to know.[/quote]
well...i have a lot, as i'm sure many people do, but i'd have to say either ready steady go, by l'arc~en~ciel (2nd...umm, i think opening...to fullmetal alchemist) or revelation, also by l'arc ^^ there are quite a few DDR and anme songs that i like, as well...XD
Posted
I LOVE the songs Ready Steady Go by L'Arc~en~Ciel, Sakura Saku from Megumi Hayashibara, Yakusoku Wa Iranai from Escaflowne,...there's a lot more.

By the way, anyone who really wants the song Ready Steady Go, I've got a link to the MP3. Here it is: [COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1]Link removed[/COLOR][/SIZE]:catgirl:

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Links to illegal mp3 downloads are strictly against OB's [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL]. Please don't put them in threads. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
Posted
One song I really like is Haruka Kanata by Asian Kung Fu Generation. I heard it for the first time because of Naruto. Then I had to get more songs and found that Loop & Loop as well as Kimi to lu Hana are a couple other amazing Asian Kung Fu songs. Definitely worth checking out.
Posted
[quote name='Amorphous][color=crimson][size=1] I listen to Japanese music, but, most of it's incredibly rare and or amazingly hard to find considering that the Genre is Black Metal. I didn't even think any Black Metal Japanese bands existed for the longest time until I found the band Sigh and Sabbat. Currently my favorite Japanese song is Sigh - Infernal Cries and Sabbat - Demonic Serenade. Both bands though have.. some very well interesting themes.Sabbat more so though. [/color'][/size][/quote]
I recently found out about Sabbat from a website that lists tons of Japanese metal bands. They have some incredible stuff. ([URL=http://www.geocities.co.jp/MusicStar/3240/linkjpn2.html]link[/URL])

Blood Stain Child - King of the Sacred Sword: I wish this were the full song. I'll be looking for Silence of Northern Hell while in Japan.
Guest XxGackt4EverxX
Posted
[COLOR=Red]Everything from Gackt! But I have a tie for favorite Gackt song. "Vanilla" and "Oasis" But Oasis is my favorite video. It looks like most people here mentioned just songs from Anime... >.> Oh well, I guess it's better then none at all. But yeah, everything from Gackt and some Ayumi Hamasaki songs. [/COLOR]
Posted
Hmm... so many good Japanese songs I've heard through Japanese animes or recommendation. It's really hard to narrow it down to one song. I guess I'd have to go with Gackt's "Tsuki No Uta".
Posted
Yay! Other people that share my enjoyment of japanese songs. I have a fairlylarge collection of anime music, but I daren't tell my contemporaries.

Wow..that's one heck of a question. I would probably have to go with:

#1. Over the Fantasy - from Final Fantasy Unlimited. Best. Song. Ever.

2. Oh man..so many. Fukai Mori, Hemisphere, the Lodoss War soundtrack, Crystal Chronicles main theme, Romancing Train, oh, oh! I think Yasashii Yoake would have to be number 2 or close.

This is just too hard, that's all I can list.
Posted
Outlaw Star--Tsuki no Le

The ending song on Full metal Alchemist

Utada-Simple and clean

Final Fantasy x-2 1000 words and real emotion

CowBoy Bebop- Real Folk Blues

And the ending song of FLCL :catgirl:
Posted
Utada Hikaru's Colors.
Gackt's Mizerable.
BoA's Somewhere Someday.
Ayumi Hamasai's Real Me.
Amuro Namie's Four Seasons.
Koda Kumi's Pearl Moon.
Keiko Matsui's Tribal Mozart.
Verbal's Lovin it.
Malice Mizer's Ler Ciel.
Do as Infinity's Shinjitso no shi and Kokoro no Chizu.
Bana's Shell and Half Pain.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...