OtakuBoards

Math is a LIE!!!

Guest Zeh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]You sound like my friend Johanna! She refuses to use the F word...so she replaces it with "freaking" in about every sentence that comes out of her mouth.

Hehe...the resemblance is remarkable...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I hate it when I catch myself doing that...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]maths is evil, evil I tell you! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil!!!!

ugh, by now you should be able to tell that I think maths is evil.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue]NO!NO!NO! Math is pure good. Math is everywhere, and it's not evil [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]By the way:
a^2 + b^2 = c^2
*eyes Cera's last post*
Wanna go halfsies? My mom and I complain about that theorem all the time.
And if [i]anyone[/i] tries to tell me that math is FUN, that it is freaking GOOD FOR YOU, then you can KISS M--
kiss my gerbil, uh yeah, that's what I meant. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok where is your "gerbil" heck id kiss anything that is yours :)
anyway... ima CSI/MATH major... and that isnt true... cause first off you have to start it w/ "if x = y" because x = y isnt always true... second... masterfork... (x+y)(x-y) actually does come out to x^2 - y^2 if u use TI's writing for squares :)
third it just isnt right anyway trust me on this... i took algabra in 7th grade this stuff is ez (dont ask what math i took in high school) too many to meantion[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
Just so u all know 0.9999999999999999999 recuring is actually 1
no really it is, with no rounding i mean.
Im studying maths in college n I cant remember the formula to prove it so it is, so math does lie if u ask me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Just so u all know 0.9999999999999999999 recuring is actually 1
no really it is, with no rounding i mean.
Im studying maths in college n I cant remember the formula to prove it so it is, so math does lie if u ask me. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] That's true, I'll post up the formular tomorrow, unless someone already post it before me [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok where is your "gerbil" heck id kiss anything that is yours :)
anyway... ima CSI/MATH major... and that isnt true... cause first off you have to start it w/ "if x = y" because x = y isnt always true... second... masterfork... (x+y)(x-y) actually does come out to x^2 - y^2 if u use TI's writing for squares :)
third it just isnt right anyway trust me on this... i took algabra in 7th grade this stuff is ez (dont ask what math i took in high school) too many to meantion[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*sets Mod Rod to "Painful" Mode*
*chases Kuja and whacks him repeatedly with it* A MATH major, huh? Child of the DEVIL!!! EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!! *laughs insanely*
(hee hee hee, just kidding, well, maybe not about the Math Major being evil part but...)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]

*sets Mod Rod to "Painful" Mode*
*chases Kuja and whacks him repeatedly with it* A MATH major, huh? Child of the DEVIL!!! EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!! *laughs insanely*
(hee hee hee, just kidding, well, maybe not about the Math Major being evil part but...) [/B][/QUOTE]
Ouch! Are you going to wack me too?

[COLOR=purple]*backs slowly away from GinnyLyn* O.O;;; I hate math! really! i do!! Though I must say, It is useful, I'll PROBABLY need it as a lawyer, maybe, um I dun know, but I truly hate it. I was all happy to find out i got a C+ in math. My previous math grades were, well, yeeeeeeeaaaaaah. ANYWAYS... ya'll may hate math, i dotoo, i despise it, but we hafta know it. If you slack off and doodle in class or space out (me learned his the hard way) your grades go waaay down and your lost for good in math. I used to be an all GT (gifted and talented) student. But then 6th grade years i never payed attention and never did my homework, so now instead of being in 6 GT classes, im in 2. They call it *Parallel GT* . Ah it just buters us up so we think we're still smart. So pay attention in algebra! I hated it! Still do! But ya' gotta know it![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
Ouch! Are you going to wack me too? [/B][/QUOTE]

she won't

she only hits kuja with it....

hence the name "mod rod"