Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would have to see that Gene Starwind is the cutest guy in all of anime. But for the cutest girl would have to be Rei!
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]why do girls think of us men as cute????

its imbarrasing when a girl says im cute and the other guys laugh. but then... [/B][/QUOTE]

Not all girls think guys are cute.... I'm not a girl and I think guys are cute lol :)

I also think they are hot, handsome, hot... hot... and... hot... yeah.... esspecially Gackt! and sexy... yes can't forget that word.... you should be happy if you are cute.... cute is like... better than being hot... i think... maybe not... I dunno... cute is used more by gay guys like me... just because... we can.... lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Not all girls think guys are cute.... I'm not a girl and I think guys are cute lol :)

I also think they are hot, handsome, hot... hot... and... hot... yeah.... esspecially Gackt! and sexy... yes can't forget that word.... you should be happy if you are cute.... cute is like... better than being hot... i think... maybe not... I dunno... cute is used more by gay guys like me... just because... we can.... lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah some girls say that I'm ugly some say I'm cute. So not all girls say we are cute. Oh wait are you saying that they use the word cute instead of hot or handsome, or are you saying that all the girls you know call you cute?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
When girls (or just "people") refer to guys as "hot" it just souds kinda shallow almost. ^_^ When you say cute, um...it just sounds better. "Handsome" sounds too proper to me. lol. That's my opinion.:laugh:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=red]Here's my list:[/COLOR]

Hwoarang--all Tekken games
Tracey Sketchit--Pokemon
Leon--Resident Evil 2
All Trunks--DBZ
Matt--Digimon
TK--Digimon

My mind's blank right now; I'll post more when I remember them. :drunk:
Posted
Erm, I hope I'm not too late to be postin' in this thread.....

Anywho...


HOTOHORI- FY...... gawl, I love him...... poor sap..... *sniffles*
Trunks and Vegeta -DBZ
Ranma and Ryoga - Ranma 1/2
Tasuki and Amiboshi- FY also
Kaoru- EVA .... he's so beautiful... too bad he's not in the series very long..
Inu Yasha- ............... okay, so it's not an anime.... yet..... but I still I still think he's sexy (methinks it's his attitude,... not to mention the 'animal' in him... teehee;) )

rgh, there's MORE.... *pouts* I just can't think of any at the moment....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Erm, I hope I'm not too late to be postin' in this thread.....

Anywho...


HOTOHORI- FY...... gawl, I love him...... poor sap..... *sniffles*
Trunks and Vegeta -DBZ
Ranma and Ryoga - Ranma 1/2
Tasuki and Amiboshi- FY also
Kaoru- EVA .... he's so beautiful... too bad he's not in the series very long..
Inu Yasha- ............... okay, so it's not an anime.... yet..... but I still I still think he's sexy (methinks it's his attitude,... not to mention the 'animal' in him... teehee;) )

rgh, there's MORE.... *pouts* I just can't think of any at the moment.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Um, Inu-yasha is an anime, it's just not dubbed or anything yet. Oh, and add-ons for my list (now that you've reminded me)
-Ranma and Ryoga - Ranma 1/2
Inu-yasha (I like his human form best ^_^)--Inuyasha
Kaworu--Neon Genesis Evangelion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]

Um, Inu-yasha is an anime, it's just not dubbed or anything yet. [/B][/QUOTE]


O.o

It's an anime?! Sheesh, I thought it was just a manga still...... :shifty: well aren't I the slow one......

And yes, I do prefer him in human form....... :naughty: hehehe......:tasty:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm not really interested in guys, so it doesn't really matter to me, although these are some that I think are better looking than most.

*Tasuki
*Ferio
*Ascot (when he's older)
Posted
:love: :love: :love: Yue:love: :love: :love:
SSJ2 Gohan Son(DBZ)
Takeru Takaishi(Digi)
Cloud Strife(FF7)
Mamoru Chiba(SM)
Yukito(CCS)
Touya Kinomoto(CCS)
Li Shaolan(CCS)
Eriol Moon(CCS)
Yamchua (DBZ)
Osamu (MHY)
Yamato(Digi)
Koushiro S2(DIGI)
Tenchi(TM)
Kimedake(TM)
Link(ZDA)
Gokou(DBZ)
Kaoishin(DBZ)
Gogeta(DBGT)
Yosho(TM)
Sephiroth(FF7?)
Taichi(Digi)
Betterman Lamia(Betterman)
Prince Diamond (SM)
Pochi(NM)
Ryo(Devilman)
Jin Kaze(Yu Yu Hakosho)

I'd post more, but i think thats enough, dont yu?
  • 5 months later...
Guest missyminamino
Posted
kurama and youko kurama from yu yu hakusho,
yohji from weiss kruez
aya from weiss kruez
and tasuki from fushigi yuugi

well the rest i have to be watching the anime to think the guy looks good ... well its true
Posted
wow, I can't believe I haven't answered this yet....
Kyo (Fatal Fury/k.o.f)
Kensu (fatal fury/f.o.f.)
Kim Kaphan (fatal fury)
Goten (dbgt)
Ken (digi) I just saw his pic, I never watched digimon yet.
Mirai Trunks (dbz)
Li (cardcaptors)
Gene (outlaw star)
Tenchi (tenchi muyo)
Ryo (street fighter)
vegeta (dbz)
cloudstrife (FF7)
k' (fatal fury)
these guys are soooooo hot! ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...