OtakuBoards

My problem.................

DeathKnight

[quote][i]Orignally posted by LM in the thread "I hate my Father for what he said"[/i][b]
why are you freaked, dk? [/b][/quote]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]I'm dieing... slowly...

It's Liver problem....

Something is wrong with my liver which is slowly killing me.... the doctor said i had to lose 50 pounds in less than 3 months or they're doing a liver biopsy... which means they cut a hole in my stomach and take a piece of my liver out and examine it...

If i cant solve the problem with my liver i will need a liver transplant which.... most people dont live thru...

I'm getting my 4th blood test soon....

It is kinda scary to look thru the "history" part of your internet browser and see your mom looking up the words "Liver transplant"....

So.... i'm dieing... i dont know how long i'll live.........
[/color][/b][/size]

whoa...

I...I...don't know what to say...

You're Dieing :eek:

um.....

as long as you're alive.... you're alive i guess! just keep up hope...

I don't think there is anything anyone can really say in a post like this. Anything that is of any help or seems to have any relevance or importance, that is. When a life ends, it is truly a sad time. When the life of someone you know ends, it is a time for mourning. When the life of someone you love ends, it is time for crying. Now is not any one of those times. You should never give up the fight, and if you must, go down swinging...

-Justin

Guest Voodookanaka
....im gonna sound really immature now but if u do find out u need a liver transplant and it looks like u cant get one, do something major that everyone will remember u by.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]....im gonna sound really immature now but if u do find out u need a liver transplant and it looks like u cant get one, do something major that everyone will remember u by. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Haha....

I'll do something crazy before i die....

Go out with a bang.....

Live for the hell of it till the last moment....[/color][/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

It's Liver problem....

Something is wrong with my liver which is slowly killing me.... the doctor said i had to lose 50 pounds in less than 3 months or they're doing a liver biopsy... which means they cut a hole in my stomach and take a piece of my liver out and examine it...

If i cant solve the problem with my liver i will need a liver transplant which.... most people dont live thru...

It is kinda scary to look thru the "history" part of your internet browser and see your mom looking up the words "Liver transplant"....

[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Nothing is gonna happen to you! Believe that! And live that!
I'll stand by you all the way even though I live in England, I'm not gonna let you go. You're not gonna let yourself go, you're gonna believe, you're gonna think of all of us who are standing by you. You're gonna carry on, you're gonna be yourself, like in my sig, YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GIVE UP HOPE! Sure i'll pray, but remember there'll be need to worry, nothing is gonna happen. you're gonna be fine, it's just a lil' mix up. That's all we all get obstacles in life, but we never lose hope and overcome them.
I'm gonna help you through this, and nothing is going to happen to you. You're gonna be better in no time.

[SIZE=1]. . .
One of my best friends has a disease like that... and he is going to die in about 6 months time...

The best I can say... is hope for the best, and just say to yourself that you are going to live...

Out of all bad things, comes hope...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wild Freedom [/i]
[B]thats real sad and ill pray tha you come through it pal. Im not gonna pretend i know what your goin through cuz i dont but if you can please give me your real name so i can have my church pray for you. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Actually... can I have it too... we must hope and pray.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

It's Liver problem....

[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
That's sad, :bawl: I will pray for you.
Possibly, you could have diabetes.