OtakuBoards

Best Easter Egg

Morpheus

The best easter egg is the Insomniac Museum from Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. You get to go to a alrge room designed after insomniac's building and see stuff that didn't make it too the game. There are 3 vehicles to ride in, enemies to see, a punching bag, the test environment from the first game, a screen that shows a large video of your own, mini planets, voice overs by the staff, customizable blaster shots and explosions, and all sorts of weird things. I'd say it was worth the $40 just to play that, let alone the great game.

[quote name='Morpheus']The best easter egg is the Insomniac Museum from Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. You get to go to a alrge room designed after insomniac's building and see stuff that didn't make it too the game. There are 3 vehicles to ride in, enemies to see, a punching bag, the test environment from the first game, a screen that shows a large video of your own, mini planets, voice overs by the staff, customizable blaster shots and explosions, and all sorts of weird things. I'd say it was worth the $40 just to play that, let alone the great game.[/quote]

Wow, what do you have to do to get there? I have R&C II, but didn't play it too much past beating it the forst time.

You have to be an insomniac, (like myself) to get there. go to planet bolden, and go to the part where there are two small stairways leading to courtyards. Go to the left and stand on the water fountain at 3 AM. A sign will ask of you would like to teleport to the insomniac museum.

I agree that this is the best easter egg ever.

Also, in R&C 1, if you go to the sixth planet and go to the lady who asks you to do the first hoverbike races, start doing flips in front of her. If you keep doing it her boobs will grow.

The easiest way to get there is change the internal clock of the ps2 to 2:54 am. You go to Boldan, and go on the linear path until you get to a fork. Go left and defeat the enemies. Stand on top of the first fountain on the teleporter pad and wait until you see "Go to insomniac museum" You will fight some enemies (bouncer and sheild recomended). Then go to the next teleporter. You've made it!

if you ask me, the best that iv ever seen (and iv seen quite a few) would have 2 be in GTA3, theres a place on Staunton Island, near the parking complex, where of you are able 2 get 2 it (you must do quite a bit of stuff, on account of its high up on a building) you will see a message from the programers which reads "you werent supposed to get here, you know" its alot of work, for a small prize, but ya kno.... sumtimes its the small things in life...

[size=1][b] Vice City: virtual Easter Egg.[/b]

If you go to the VCN building (the News center right beside the bridge linking Island #2 to Starfish island) enter the door to access the heliport, and jump into the nearest window to the helipad, you'll find that the window is hollow and you'll end up in a room with a sculpture of an easter egg. Happy Easter!
[/size]

I don't know if this could be considered an easter egg, but I always thought this one thing in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was cool. It's when you go to that garden where you first meet Zelda. If you look in the windows on the right, you can see paintings of Mario and Yoshi, I think. It's been awhile since I've seen that, so I can't quite remember...

[color=#4B0082]I might be a bit biased here (heh, you think?), but I've always thought that the second quest in the original Legend of Zelda is the best extra/easter egg ever. Some might not really consider it an easter egg, as it's quite a big thing, but whatever. It's an extra thing that opens up when you beat the game (or use the name ZELDA) at any rate.

The awesome thing is that it basically doubles the length of the game. Because, while the overworld may [i]look[/i] the same, that's as far as the similarity goes. Nearly all the secrets are moved around and even most of the dungeons are hidden, not to mention being completely different inside. The second quest is also much harder than the first, and there are new types of enemies (Blue Bubbles anyone?) and whatnot. You really can't say you've completed The Legend of Zelda until you've beaten both quests.[/color]