OtakuBoards

Something about me you didn't know

SSJ5 Vegeta

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink][b]Don't make fun of SpongeBob!!![/b] It's my little bro's favorite show...and I watch it with him...and I can immitate the laugh...

Heh, I bet I'd drive you insane, James :babble:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Gah...tonight's episode was the one where that Plankton guy was trying to encourage SpongeBob to be proactive...so that he could take over the beach.

(A beach underwater? Um...yeah).

And SpongeBob's constant stupidity was so annoying...that I had to leave lol. I couldn't watch it.

In a strange way, SpongeBob reminds me of SSJGoten...I bet they talk the same...[/color][/size]

I don't think I have any major phobias........ although I have.... 'quirks', pet-peeves...
For example, if you snore in your sleep, you better hope I never hear you, or you'd end up dead probably. Ever read "The Tell-Tale Heart" by Poe? know how the guy in the story killed the old man because there was something about his 'evil eye' that vexed him? That's like me and snoring. It sends me into a rage! My sister snores, and it's all I can do to not choke or smother her. Scary, eh? :eek: It's like something I can't control, I just get angry and want to just..... punch something, stop the noise at any cost! OKay, um,.... :drunk: moving right along... I also can't bring myself to touch dead things. Like in biology you have to dicect a worm/grasshopper/frog/fetal pig/sheep heart, whatever your schools do? I just can't do it. I mean, I love tearing things apart, and you'd think I'd have a field-day.... but, I guess it's a subliminal fear that it would come back to life right as I'm ripping off it's leg or something, and it'd start twitching or something...:drunk: :drunk: okay yeah I'm messed up,....... and I also suffer from post-paranoia from a reaccurring nightmare I had for 8 years. I'm a perfect picture of mental health!!! :excited: :naughty: :nervous: :angel:

[SIZE=1]I used to be terribly afraid of two things: 1. Heights and 2. A dead person in a coffin coming back to life. Just scares the heck outta me. But a few years ago I took a COPE course, and it's not like a support group to help you cope with your problems, lol, I don't remember what it actaully stands for, but our director made his own definition: Constant Opportunities to Plummet Earthward :D. It's a high adventure deal, builds teamwork and stuff, and we often had to go up and suspend ourselves from high places. So that helped me with my fear of heights. And then when I mentioned to someone my fear of people coming back alive in their coffin, they stated that they take all the blood out of the bodies before they do anything like that with 'em. So I'm fear free right now. The oddest phobia I think would be the phobia of peanut butter sticking to the roof of you mouth, lol. It's an actaul phobia, has an actaul name and all, i forget what 'twas though..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Ugh, I also have the wrist thing.

My worst fear is a drip or something like that...being put in my wrist...uggghhh...the very thought of it makes me sick.

I hate anything to do with something penetrating my wrist. lol

Other than that, I have "countrymusicophobia", "badtasteophobia" and "ignoramiaphobia".

I think I have a slight fear of heights too...but that's probably because I nearly fell out of a carnival ride once when it was about 10 stories high in the air...lol. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Awesome! I'm not alone! Someone else has the wrist thing too!

[b]OK...all serious ones...

[u]Usual[/u]

Spiders- ...but that disappears day by day,..and I'm proud to say I have never knowingly killed a spider...I might be scared of em,...but I don't hate em...hard to explain..

Heights- Yes,..heights,..but I guess I'm overcoming this one too,...but veeeeeeery slowly..

[u]Unusual[/u]

Eye Image- I can't stand a film where they stab someone in the eye,...it makes me just...ugh....although in books (ie; writing) etc,...are ok

Ball Shots- I chill runs down my spine, whenever I see some kid get ball-shot (y'know...down there) and I feel as though I've been hit down there too...ugh

That's all[/b]

About the only things that I'm affraid of anymore is suffocating and being burned to death. I don't fear death itself though.

FINALLY!!! Another person that hates SpongeBob! He's evil, I swear! That cartoon is brainwashing all the kids that watch it! Then, when the aliens come, they're going to turn against us and help the aliens enslave the rest of us!!!

i have pretty bad claustrophobia... ever since i was seven & my brother (who used to be sort of fat) sat on my head. my face got smashed down into the couch cushions & i couldn't breathe. i seriously thought i was going to die. i beat the crap outta him as soon as he let me up.

i am also terrified of demons, that i'll wake up & find one standing beside my bed staring down at me & i'll order it to leave, but this time it won't. i'd probably die of fright on the spot. i don't know what the name of that phobia is.

i also have ignoramiaphobia, james.

Lets see. . . I have a fear of idiots. . and a sub-fear of idiot drivers. I can not stand following some moron driver down nine miles of road, going 5 miles an hour under the speed limit. . . Ughhhh! >_<

I am a horrible driver. . I can not stand following poeple, nor going the speed limit. . (didn't I just say that?) that is how bad it is.

I have a smal fear of hieghts. . . though the hieght really doesn't bother me as much as falling from it.

I have a fear of dieing helplessly. . wierd. . but hold on. I have woken up several times in my life, not able to breath, or unable to swallow(guess that is not being able to breath as well . . . ) I suppose there could be some outside spiritual force, restricting me from breathing. . it is always the same though, and just as I feel like I am going to die, the feeling goes away and I am back to normal. This is sorta frightening, though in a sense, I never really have that 'feeling' like my life is REALLY in danger. . ok. . shutting up now. .

P.S. - Grats on 1000 posts LM ^_^

Today I went bezerk. I was sitting in class you know, doing my work when all of a sudden I moved my wrist to grab my pen to start taking notes and the edge of the table poked my wrist. I totally freaked, got up my right had was shaking like crazy grabbed my pen threw it, punched the table several times then sat there tremoring. It was bad. The teacher was like: "What are you doing?" I was like: "Nothing! I'm just excited over taking notes is all! :D"... Ugh :(. Then I felt like I was gonna' puke which didn't help, my lack of appetite made me miss lunch so right now I'm starving.