OtakuBoards

Something about me you didn't know

SSJ5 Vegeta

Alright I'll admit to having one of the weirdest phobias you'd probably ever imagine. Maybe it stems from watching too many movies where people cut their wrists, but I have a very bad fear of any object may it be a persons hand, finger, edge of a book, paper, desk whatever touching my wrist up to about 2 inches below my elbow.

That area is super sensitive. If anything touches it I freak out and my stomach get's queasy and sometimes I get a mental picture that that object is slitting my wrists and then I really get queasy. Even if I touch my wrists with my own hands I freak out. I have like an inborn reaction to things touching my wrists, an inborn phobia. The other night I was eating dinner and the d*** fork brushed my wrist. I shot up out of the chair and threw the fork across the room without thinking then stood there tremoring in fear and got all queasy. It's so bad I knocked the wind out of my friend John today. I didn't do it on purpose but my friend Pat that already knew about it, dared my friend John too sneak up on me and touch my wrists cuz' he knew what would happen. John did and before you could blink an eye I instincitvely punched and caught him right in the gut. I felt bad afterwards though. I can wear long sleeved shirts, and coats, they still kinda' bother me a little, but not enough to freak me out or anything. And the way you can tell if I trust you is if I let you touch my wrists and don't freak out. The only two people I've let do that is my girl where I remained perfectly calm, which meant alot to her and me, and my ex g/f. But even when she did it I still shivered in fear.

I'm not afraid of Spiders (I love spiders they're my favorite little creature), or heights, or inclosed spaces, or water, or fire (I love fire too), or anything else. Just that. I dunno you guys probably think I'm weird.

But that's just a little something you didn't know about me that now you do.

Don't worry, I have a stange fear too. I can not open canned cat food. NO LIE. When i was in 3rd or 4th grade I was opening one for my cat when iit slipped and i slit my hand (between my index finger and my thumb). I have tried many times but i just can't get myself to open another can like that. We all have our strange fears.

i guess so. lucky you, i wish i could open a can of cat food alread. i have to get the bags of dry cat food because of this. and i think my cats will attack me in my sleep for this sometime. i better watch my back before my cats sneak up on me.

[COLOR=seagreen]Ever since I was little, I've been afraid of airplanes. Being in airplanes, low-flying airplanes-basically airplanes in general. The terrorist attacks certainly didn't help, and now that I think about it, when my dad took me to DC this summer, we had flown/driven right by the side of the Pentagon that's kinda dead now...:( [/COLOR]

i have a fear of public bathrooms.. or eating in public.. i can do it if i need to.. but i'd rather not..

i have a fear of people looking at me weird. i also have a fear of people grabbing or poking or even touching my chest.

i'm also afrade of the dark, being alone, spiders, tuna.. and the list goes on.. :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i have a fear of public bathrooms.. or eating in public.. i can do it if i need to.. but i'd rather not..

i have a fear of people looking at me weird. i also have a fear of people grabbing or poking or even touching my chest.

i'm also afrade of the dark, being alone, spiders, tuna.. and the list goes on.. :( [/B][/QUOTE]
One curious question, are you a guy or girl? (Don't take it as an offensive question)

[color=deeppink]I can't think of any real weird phobias that I have...except thunderstorms. I think my fear of them is great enough to be considered a phobia. If there's one at night, I have to sleep with my light and one of those eye cover sleeping things that you get on airplanes on, all so that I don't see the lightning flashes.

I also refuse to go anywhere in a building by myself when it is storming...especially not anywhere that I can [i]see[/i] the storm.

Once I was at cheer camp and we had to run back to our dorms in a storm and I was scared :( I have a weird biting fetish so I just bit my friend's 3-ring binder a few times until we were in a building again...weird aren't I? :babble:[/color]

I think i am wierd for being afraid of canned cat food though. that is not a phobi. or is a phobia just a fear. i though it was a specific thing like aracniphobic ( i know i didn't spell that right ). i am discombobulated ( or lets just say confused ).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
One curious question, are you a guy or girl? (Don't take it as an offensive question) [/B][/QUOTE]

Cam's a guy

Anyway, I have a fear of heights... and I have a fear of being alone in a crowd or in an unknown place... that kinda goes with having a fear of getting lost...

I have no odd fears... I wish I had bibliophobia.....

I have the biggest fear of water... deep water like 4 feet and deeper my thinks that iI drowned in a past life and that is what i am afraid of..
I also don't care to much for heights.. I went to vegas about a year and 1/2 ago and went to the stratosphere thingy and couldn't stand it I had to back away as far I could but my dad kept pushing to look over the edge.. I coouldn't stand it.....

i'm also afrade of being alnoe in a large crowd.. or being lost.. (that goes along with the being alone part)..

i'm afrade of heights also..

yet strangly enough i like to go watch scary movies.. :D scary movies rule.. i'm not easily scared.. but i'm pretty easy to freak out ^_^

[FONT=century gothic]Well, I quite dislike small, enclosed places...or being surrounded by people...but I don't think it's really extreme enough to be classified as claustrophobia.

And, well... I'm a rather jumpy person...

When I was little, we went to a family reunion in northern minnesota.... All the cousins there knew eachother, except for me... I was the youngest one there..... Then one night, they took me out into the forest--they live here, remember, and I do not--and were quite mean to me. It was dark outside, and they all ran off. I was left alone in the dark, all by myself... and then they took turns scaring me out of my wits. Jumping out at me, yealling "BOO!", and scattering off into the dark before I could really do anything.... Looking, back, it was hilarious. Living it, I was terrified.

So I'm a bit jumpy. If a person jumps out at me, I will be startled, almost invariably. A ...ah....[i]friend[/i] of mine has been taking advantage of that recently..... ah, well...[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Oh yeah. Here's another one of my fears: I'm terrified of death, yet I want to kill myself. I've actually gone up to the kitchen and examined the knives to see which would be the best to cut myself with. Kinda strange, ne?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

please don't kill yourself. a life is a terrible thing to waste. nomatter how bad it is there is always a thing to live for. don't kill yourself. remmember don't cut with a knife. don't cut with a knife. don't cut with a knife.

[color=crimson][size=1]Ugh, I also have the wrist thing.

My worst fear is a drip or something like that...being put in my wrist...uggghhh...the very thought of it makes me sick.

I hate anything to do with something penetrating my wrist. lol

Other than that, I have "countrymusicophobia", "badtasteophobia" and "ignoramiaphobia".

I think I have a slight fear of heights too...but that's probably because I nearly fell out of a carnival ride once when it was about 10 stories high in the air...lol. [/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]rotflmao! That's the best one I've heard in a while :excited:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hehe...'tis true though. It's my greatest fear.

Ever seen Spongebob Squarepants? My younger sibling watch that...and Spongebob's constant stupidity and idiotic voice make me want to squeeze the life out of his little throat...

...err...okay, deep breaths...:nervous: [/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hehe...'tis true though. It's my greatest fear.

Ever seen Spongebob Squarepants? My younger sibling watch that...and Spongebob's constant stupidity and idiotic voice make me want to squeeze the life out of his little throat...

...err...okay, deep breaths...:nervous: [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink][b]Don't make fun of SpongeBob!!![/b] It's my little bro's favorite show...and I watch it with him...and I can immitate the laugh...

Heh, I bet I'd drive you insane, James :babble:[/color]