OtakuBoards

Anti-Social....I have problems...

Queen Asuka

Does anyone have the problem that sometimes you feel so useless in the world? Like, what is the purpose of existing if everyone just treats you like you're a nobody? And GUYS...why is he majority of high school guys big JERKS! This guy I've liked for years basically told me that it would make him look bad to like me...ruin his reputation basically. I know I shouldn't whine and complain, but I'm depressed today. PLUS, my puppy died *sniffle*:bawl: Any advice on how to cheer myself up perhaps?

asuka.. all i can tell you is that most guys in highschool Are jerks.. if a person cares more about their own reputation so much what does that tell you?.. it could mean one of many things.. one of which being that he isn't interested.. or he is but he is afrade that he would become 'less popular'.. loose some 'coolness' if that is what they are afrade of then they dont deserve you. asuka :) i can tell that you are a sweet nice girl.. thats a good thing and a bad thing. :( the good thing is that you arn't a biggot or a meanie head.. the bad thing is that bad or mean people target nice people for their little games and pranks to make themselfs more popular within their own little group.. mean people also use nice people because nice people tend to be a bit more trusting and an easy target..

dont give up on men though :) there are good ones out there

awe.. i'm sorry about your puppy.. :( *huggles*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]asuka.. all i can tell you is that most guys in highschool Are jerks.. if a person cares more about their own reputation so much what does that tell you?.. it could mean one of many things.. one of which being that he isn't interested.. or he is but he is afrade that he would become 'less popular'.. loose some 'coolness' if that is what they are afrade of then they dont deserve you. asuka :) i can tell that you are a sweet nice girl.. thats a good thing and a bad thing. :( the good thing is that you arn't a biggot or a meanie head.. the bad thing is that bad or mean people target nice people for their little games and pranks to make themselfs more popular within their own little group.. mean people also use nice people because nice people tend to be a bit more trusting and an easy target..

dont give up on men though :) there are good ones out there

awe.. i'm sorry about your puppy.. :( *huggles* [/B][/QUOTE]
wtf is up with you people bashing guys? It's getting annoying. The absolute truth is, people in general are extremely self-centered. And why is it always the guys fault? It's not like we go out of our way to make you girls feel bad. Dont' take everything so personal and you wouldn't be saying stuff like that

i said that MOST guys in highschool are mean (mainly the popular ones ;) ).. i didn't say that all men are bad..

didn't you notice that thing near the end of my post that said 'dont give up on men though :) there are good ones out there '

if i thought that men were evil and mean do you really think i would have put that there?.. i wouldn't purposly hurt anyone..

never did i say that it was always the guys fault either.. (only like 50-70% of the time.. ) there are also mean girls.. many of them.. but that isn't what the topic at hand.

I agree with Cool all the way.

Guys in HS are jerks in general. But girl don't you fret. What comes around goes around. They'll find themsleves beggin for your attention in the future..well not all of them. In the end, you'll find a guy that is perfect for you so don't worry about guys in HS. They're not really worth it. lol and if you're looking for a b/f in HS, try looking at the not-so-good-looking dude who isn't the the best guy but the one that makes you laugh all the time and never makes you feel as if you're a less person then anyone else. Not taht I'm saying you only gor for the most good looking guys. Always look at your guy friends who treat you good. They might be also they guys you have always been looking for. :)

I personally am what you call an antisocial in school, well, among the popular kids. Also, my taste in guys are strange too...i'm into the tall dorky guys with glasses that have the big goofy smiles..lol :laugh:

I'm sorry that your puppy died. :bawl:
I have a doggie too..I wouldn't want anything to happen to him. sorry.

[B]dont give up on men though :) there are good ones out there[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Take myself for example! lol (ya right, I'm a loser :D)

Asuka, don't worry about this guy that you like. He's not worth your time if he says that you'll ruin his reputation or whatever. You're too good for him if he thinks that. They way I see it, you'll know if a guy actaully likes you if he somehow makes a complete moron/idiot/fool(etc) out of himself to show you that he does in fact like you. Either that or he goes to humorous extremes. For example, a true story about some college students a long while ago. This guy and girl had been going steady for a few years and the girl is sitting in class one day when her "knight in shining armor" came in. Literally, the guy dressed up in a knight's armor and walked in to her classroom with a bunch of flowers and knelt on one knew and handed her the flowers, she took them, and inside there was an engagement ring, and a while later they were married. Whether or not they're still together today I don't know, but I thought I'd just share that story.

Anywho, ya, I'm really sorry about your dog :( The only thing worse than a dead dog is a dead monkey(IMO). Poor pooch..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]guys this, guys that. all you do is ***** about it. Guys are jerks because they tell you flat out. instead of you girls, who get in groups then viciously torment that girl until she gets some disorder, or shoots herse;f [/B][/QUOTE]

I never meant it like that though....girls can be vicious also!

Both sexes can hurt terribly depending on the situation. I'm not going to lie the there are girls that are vengeful, vicious, fake, and very materialistic..but not EVERY girl. Like not EVERY guy is like those mean popular guys.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Take myself for example! lol (ya right, I'm a loser :D)

Asuka, don't worry about this guy that you like. He's not worth your time if he says that you'll ruin his reputation or whatever. You're too good for him if he thinks that. They way I see it, you'll know if a guy actaully likes you if he somehow makes a complete moron/idiot/fool(etc) out of himself to show you that he does in fact like you. Either that or he goes to humorous extremes. For example, a true story about some college students a long while ago. This guy and girl had been going steady for a few years and the girl is sitting in class one day when her "knight in shining armor" came in. Literally, the guy dressed up in a knight's armor and walked in to her classroom with a bunch of flowers and knelt on one knew and handed her the flowers, she took them, and inside there was an engagement ring, and a while later they were married. Whether or not they're still together today I don't know, but I thought I'd just share that story.

Anywho, ya, I'm really sorry about your dog :( The only thing worse than a dead dog is a dead monkey(IMO). Poor pooch..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

gwahah.. ^^ i used to do crazy things like that.. when i liked someone.. i made sure she and the rest of the room know.. lol :)

i liked some amanda girl back in middle school.. (not the most purtty girl.. but she was really nice and sweet.. ) anways i was carving 'i like amanda' into the library's brick wall.. then i got stoped for some weird reason which i cant remember anymore.. anyways to this very day it still says 'i like aman'.. :blush:

you dont have to ask to join each topic.. :) newbies are welcome to make comments about topics or other peoples posts (aslong as its not spamming or one worded replys)..

(if you have any questions about how things work around here then dont be afrade to message me, i'm happy and willing to help :) )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

I never meant it like that though....girls can be vicious also!

Both sexes can hurt terribly depending on the situation. I'm not going to lie the there are girls that are vengeful, vicious, fake, and very materialistic..but not EVERY girl. Like not EVERY guy is like those mean popular guys. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, Women sure can be vicious . . . won't go into any details, because it is actually a painful topic for me to discuss. (self simpathy time. . lol)

Queen Asuka - Don't worry about it. You will do just fine. Come out one night with my and a bunch of my friends. . we have a nack at making almost anyone feel better. . laughter is the best medicine you know ^_^ But seriously.. I don't know what to say because nothing that bold has ever been said to me =( So while I can not give you advice from past experiences, I can just restate what others have said. The right guy is out there for you, and don't worry what some immature high schooler says. Just know that you are better then him. :D

[B]:excited:

Gee-enki dama.. are you a man or a woman?.. no matter.. but i'm still curious.. ^^ thank you..

dont waste your time with the idiots.. o_O unless they have a good excuse.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Erm, you cant tell? why not!

thats scary

yeah, get a cute nerd like kam :)

:worried: :nervous: