OtakuBoards

Sandman Chronicles [M - SLV]

Skye

[center][I][font=veranda][size=2][color=pink]

An old man sat at a fire. He was surrounded by the village children. He smiled lovingly, and began his tale. ?There was a man. Father Time, you know of. This was Father Time?s son, Sandman. Sandman has lived as long as Time, and won?t die till Time does ? or until someone takes his place.

Sandman was just human, to begin with. But he was immortal. Once he reached the older age, 60 years, he stopped aging. He came to children as a kind old man, and put them to sleep by dusting their eyes with sand.

This man was always kindly, and always his magic wore off with the sun?s rising. But, there was a tale of the Sandman kidnapping. Children started to disappear, and then come back a week later. It was said that Sandman was tired of his job, and wanted someone else to take over. So he gave possible ones a trial, and none have been worthy yet for training.

But I must warn you: do not accept the Sandman so easily. The ones that returned ? some didn?t ? came back maimed and lame. Some came back haunted. The Trial of the Sandman is no trivial task.?[/I][/center]

[/color][color=indigo][center][I]I understand you?ve been running from the man
That goes by the name of the sandman
He flies the sky like an eagle in the eye
Of a hurricane that?s abandoned.[/I][/center][/color][color=pink]

The street was silent, and nothing moved in the rain but two people on opposite sides of the road. No cars came, and the houses that lined the street were dark. They loomed silently above the two loners, and a ghostly presence told them to stay away.

On one side of the street, the person was a girl. She was only 12, but she could pass for a 16 year old. Her name was Velvet, and the rain did not hinder her. She had nowhere to go, and the rain was no problem.

Opposite of her, was a young man. He was 17, and his parents had kicked him out of the house. He could not make out much about Velvet, except that she was there. His name was David. He sat on the sidewalk near his house, and didn?t expect to be let in.

A white limo drove up, slow so as not to slosh muddy water on the two. David looked up, and one window rolled down. An older man, maybe 60, smiled at him from inside. ?Do you need a lift, young man?? David shivered, then shrugged. Someone stepped out of the front of the car, holding an umbrella. David blinked rainwater out of his eyes as the rain stopped pelting him. The door to the limo opened, and the umbrella was held over David.

The man was still smiling. He held out a robe, and David slipped it on before getting in the car. He took off his shoes as the man closed the door.

Velvet watched from the other side of the road, her 12-year-old brain working fast. Something?s not right. I can feel it. She blinked once, to clear her eyes ? and the limo was gone. Velvet?s empathy was in turmoil. The magic used was strong, and even a minor could feel it.

The girl started running, slamming her shields up. She tried to sort it out. Then it clicked. [I]I could see the old man. His eyes: he was older than he looked. The butler: he, too, was older. And the car ?[/I] Velvet stopped, and turned to look at the road again.

[center][I]Sandman.[/I][/center]

[center]~*~*~*~*~*~[/center]

Okay, I am going to give this a second try. Last time we all got to a certain point and couldn?t seem to get farther. I hope this time we can do this better. I will use the chapter system, and give who will be playing in that chapter. This is to keep it smooth, though what happens during that chapter is up to the players. Main objective of Chronicle One: to rescue David. Destroying Sandman probably will not happen, but if it does, I will personally PM everyone, and that means there will be no Chronicle Two. :) Hopefully, though, we can pull this off this time.

All sign ups are open, and even if your chara is taken, you can still sign up. I will choose out of the best. Sandman is not to be played by anyone in particular, though I will control his main actions. I will play Velvet. Create anybody you want, and sign away!

[b]Name:[/b] (First and last; can include nickname.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Be reasonable.)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (You can use pictures, but I would also like statistics ? ie, height, weight, body type ? but I would appreciate nice descriptions.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How does s/he react around other people? What type of emotional state are they in? Ect.)
[u]-Empathy: (Yes or No. Also, weak, average, or strong.)
-Telepathy: (Yes or No. Also, weak, average, or strong.)
-Telekinesis:[/u] (Yes or No. Also, weak, average, or strong.)
[b]Short Bio:[/b] (Tell me about their life in a nice paragraph. You can give me more, but too detailed and I won?t read it. Just put the essentials, and anything important.)

Note: With the empathy, telepathy, and telekinesis, you may have one strong, two average, or three weak. I may let you have one strong and one average, but it will depend on participation, and on your sign up. I will allow one strong and one weak, but only two people can.

[b]Name:[/b] Velvet Letrain

[b]Age:[/b] 12

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b] Velvet stands 5?7?, and weighs 145 lbs. She has a wiry body, with strong, toned, but tight, muscles. She has long legs, and long arms. Her face is oval, with a small, slightly turned up nose, and high, defined cheekbones. Her eyes are slanted and wide-set, and are a dark violet blue. Her hair comes down to the middle of her back in waves, the ends tight springs. The color of her hair is black, but its so black as to have natural blue highlights. Her skin is tanned and rough.

Velvet wears a pair of black, flare legged jeans, with a black belt. With it goes a black tank top with a silver Sylvester face print on it, and a black jean-jacket. She wears black Reebok tennis shoes. For jewelry, she has her ears pierced twice, once in the lobe(silver hoops) and once right above that(silver studs); she wears multiple rings, mostly just bands; and three necklaces (one locket in tear-drop shape, one gold cross, and one pentagram.). She wears lots of hair bands as bracelets, and a silver watch, as well as a bracelet that says ?WWUUD?.

[b]Personality: [/b] Velvet is usually quiet, but her eyes are bright and intelligent. There is no use trying to make things to complicated for her to understand. She is friendly in a shy way, and quick to notice things. Her empathy gives her a view on how people really feel, and she can connect thoughts with feelings. When angry, she is calm and level, and her eyes seem to spark. It takes a lot to get her mad, but it does happen.

[u]-Empathy:[/u] Yes/Strong

[u]-Telepathy:[/u] Yes/average

[u]-Telekinesis:[/u] No

[b]Short Bio:[/b] Velvet is the 12 year old daughter of Madison and Matthew Letrain, born on March 13th. Madison is currently in the hospital, her second baby being due not to long from now, and her father is always at the hospital. She stays with her aunt, Lisa, and her cousin, Jacob. Jacob is three years older than her, and adopted. Velvet has noticed he is attracted to her, and she stays away from him, usually. She is excelling in school, and her emotions are stable. She loves soccer, and music, and plays the flute as well as singing. Her best friend, Summer, is coming back from New Jersey tomorrow.

I hope to have people with good spelling, and please, help me get this off the ground! Good luck![/color][/font][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Magenta]Name: Rita Symphonic

Appearance: Only standing 5'3 and weighing 105 pounds, Rita is short for her age. She has a very lean build and no muscle tone at all, though she is strong. Her body is well proportioned making everything seem right. Her face is round with Grey eyes that are shaped like almonds. Her lips are very thin and her nose is slightly hooked. When she smiles she has small dimples that make her appear younger that she really is. All her features are very soft with no sharp angles. Rita?s air is a sandy brown colour and falls straight down to her where her shoulder blades are. Most times it is kept in a high ponytail. Her completion is Very light but not so pale that her skin doesn't look like it has any colour. Rita?s skin is very soft and freckles dot her skin every now and than. She has a set of freckles on her left shoulder that forms the shape of the bigger dipper. On her back she has a tattoo of a pair of feather bird wings. They are a light blue coloured around the lining and have no colouring inside the feathering.

She wears a short hot pink mini skirt that comes to the middle of her upper leg. Her shirt is a light pink colour that is checkered with white. It is in the style of a cowgirl shirt and has no sleeves. It is snug on her but it fits her perfectly. She wears a pair of plain black sandal, which she always wears. She has her ears pierced once in the lobe. She always wears the same earrings a small pink rose. Around her neck she wears one necklace that is just a plain silver chain with a lock on it and the key to go with it. One ring is on her finger, which was her grandmother?s wedding ring. It is a small gold band with little chips of emeralds going around it.

Personality: Full of life and energy she keeps people on their toes. Rita has a way of disappearing when lots of hard work needs to be done. She not one to do hard work, but likes to keep a femine demeanor. She has a passion for singing and performing. Often times she can be found humming to herself or to her kitten, Miki. She never lies and will always keep her word. She hates to see people down and will try to cheer them up if she does see them upset. Rita is a flirt and she enjoys it as well. Not a day that goes past that she has flittered with one guy or another. At the restaurant she works, sings and performs, Rita loves getting the attention of the men.

-Empathy: Yes/weak
-Telepathy: No
-Telekinesis: Yes/ Strong

Short Bio: Rita grew on the streets of Philadelphia. Rita Father was a cop and her mother worked in City Hall. Most times she would be home with her two older brother.Rita had a bad habit of ditching her classes every now and than and going out with her friends. This stopped when her father cought her one day. He always drove her after that, which embrassed her. As soon as she turned eighteen she moved out of her parents house and moved in to a studio apartment. She worked for a while at the Red Head Pino as a singer, but soon got tired of the city. She moved out o fher hometown. she lives in a small apartment now with her new kitten, Miki. She has a new job as a lounge singer at different restruant.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Name: Samantha ?Sammy? Scope

Appearance: Samantha stands about 5?5?. Her height gives advantages and disadvantages. Sammy considers herself and average sized teenage girl. When people do pick on her height she quickly lashes out in a vicious attack of insults. Some say that Sammy has one of the most beautiful faces that they have ever seen. Older guys tend to hit on her so she has learned a way of using her powers to defend for herself. Sammy is about 110 lbs. She likes to take care of her body, so that?s why she doesn?t weigh that much. Also Sammy?s body type is slim.

Sammy ?s beauty could be matched to that of Miss America Junior.

Personality: Sammy is usually a friendly person around others. She tends to make friends, as well as enemies, easily. When Sammy makes friends she usually spends more time with that friend than with her other friends. She doesn?t necessarily neglect them but she tends to spend a little bit more time with the new friend. Samantha is usually in a very happy mood all the time. But, she does sometimes have a short temper.

Samantha could get so mad she could pick a fight with anyone, even those who are way older than her. Sammy got into her first fight at a party her parents and their fellow co-workers threw to celebrate a marriage of their managers. There were three girls who made fun of Sammy?s big fancy dress. She got mad at them because they were wearing them also. She launched her self at them and they fought for a good 1minute.

-Empathy: No
-Telepathy: Yes-strong
-Telekinesis: Yes- average

Short Bio: Sammy was born December 14th., into a very average family in Massachusetts. Her mother was a real estate agent and her father was the same thing. They did have money but they didn?t like to show it off like other people do. They soon moved to a small humble home in New Jersey, there Sammy met her younger friend Velvet. At first she thought Velvet was her age until she noticed she went to the 6th grade. She was surprised and they shared a lot of laughs when she found out.

Sammy waits for Velvet when she gets out of school. They found out that some kids were disappearing. But, they didn?t take action quickly. They decided to leave in the hands of the government, or could it be something so serious only they can stop it.

[color=blue][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Sol Armstrong

[b]Age:[/b] 14

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://tnt.dynodns.net/~trunks/guilty/Sol/kami.jpg]Sol[/URL] So is about 5'9, and weights a light, but fit 120. He works out a lot, but prefers to keep that only subtley hinted, wearing slightly tight but slightly large clothes. The red band around his head was given to him by his father shortly before going out Desert Storm. He said that he'd be back, but if he wouldn't, that Sol would know when to use it.

His skin is a fairly medium complexion, and tans easily. A smile is sometimes on his face, but it is almost always set in a straight line, showing neither fear, happiness, but simply determination.

[b]Personality:[/b] Sol is quiet and reserved since his father's death in Desert Storm. He speaks only when called on, but always has the right answer. He isn't very social, and has lost all of his friends upon entering middle school, as they all had to attend elsewhere. His loneliness has led him to draw upon the fears of others, and help them over come those fears. He has been offered a posision as a peer councillor, but refused.

[b]Empathy:[/b] No
[b]Telepathy:[/b] Yes, weak
[b]Telekinekis:[/b] Yes, strong

[b]Short Bio:[/b] Sol had a fine life, until his father, a marine, went to fight in Desert Storm and never returned. Since then, his life has gone mostly into the quiet recesses of his mind, and to this day, he still doesn't know exactly what happened to his father. Part of his want to join the marines is to hack into the database and find out his record, as it never reached home.

Sol is an ok student, but he just doesn't like it. He'll use any excuse to get out of homework, or simply talking in front of people. Sol hates people who pick on the weaker, more subtle people, and he has gotten a suspension for breaking another's nose. Most people see him as an outcast, and a loner. He doesn't really have a close knit group of friends.

He never discloses his private information to anyone, not even his friends, like Velvet, even though he harbors a deep affection towards her. He'll never forget his father, and hopes to follow in his footsteps. His cold demeanor is merely preparation for the oncoming hardships of his life.

Sol, in the darkest recesses of his mind, truely believes his father is still alive.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed][B]Name[/B]: Shaun Glacier
[B]
Age[/B]: 13
[B]
Gender[/B]: Male

[B]Appearance[/B]: Shaun stands at about 5 foot 5 inches, and weighs 150lbs. Shaun has an eaverage build, and his muscles are at an average for his age. Shaun's hair is navy blue and is long kept in a pony-tail. His eyes are blue, and he wears contact lenses that bring the blue out more. Here is a picture of [URL=http://www.game-loader.de/psycko-manga/grafix/gallery/guy1/FUSHIGI_YUUGI_7.jpg]Shaun[/URL]

[B]Personality[/B]: Shaun is pretty open-minded when he comes to most stuff, but if a secret needs kept then its kept. Shaun is quiet though, he doesn't usually like being the centre of attention, but enjoying somebody making a fool of themselves. Shaun has had a liking of rock music since very small, and enjoyed Skate boarding by his local skatepark, where he usually gets the centre of attention.

Empathy: No
Telepathy: Yes/Weak
Telekinesis: Yes/Strong
[B]
Bio[/B]: Shaun was born into a small world, where even going to the bottom of your own street could have you mugged by several different people at the same time. So he was brought up to be tough, but soft at the same time. Sometimes pushed into stuff by different friends or enemies, and sometimes standing his ground with no exceptions. He was cross-varied. He used to hang around the skate park that is just up the road from his house, and it was here that he first found his powers. Trying to tighten some bolts on his board he found when it got tough that his mind took over and the spanner started turning and turning.

=EDIT= Finished it Steff ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

:catgirl: [COLOR=Plum][U][B]Name:[/B][/U]Julia Reeves

[U][B]Age:[/B][/U]15

[U][B]Gender:[/B][/U]Female

[U][B]Appearance:[/B][/U]

[B]Body:[/B] Julia?s skin is cream-colored with a voluptuous figure. Her ears are small and delicate as well as her hands. Julia?s cheekbones are prominent with an average forehead and thin eyebrows. Her chin is has a nice shape and strong looking. She stands 5?5 and weighs about 126. Her lips of full and seductively curved.

[B]Eyes:[/B] Her slanted purple eyes are like two drops of wine.

[B]Hair:[/B] She has luxurious long curly hair that is the color of the midnight sky. Her hair goes all the way underneath her breast. Julia?s hair is usually worn in an exotic yet seductive style. Her hair is half way pinned up in a bun with water fall curls spilling from the sides. The rest of her hair trails loosely down her back with large banana curls done at the tips.

[B]Outfit:[/B] Her wardrobe is sexy and attractive (Mostly wears body fitting outfits). She wears a scandalously tight pair of black pants that huggs her hips and thighs like a second skin. The front of the pants are cut similar to the shape of a diamond. Black draw stings laced up along the diamond shaped opening of each pants leg ,revealing her smooth creamy thighs. A black bikini top that lay noticeably underneath the draping sheer cloth of her top and to top it off with a pair of sexy black looking stiletto heeled boots.

[U][B]Personality:[/B][/U] Personality is a bit on the....let's call it the female dog side. She likes to be in control and independent, plus she's more on the silent side and keeps to herself. She doesn't trust anyone, nor hate everyone. Because she does have her good side, Julia can be loving and caring like a mother. Plus she gives good advice (which she herself never follows) and a good listener. She can be sweet at times, but you have to catch her off guard. Other then that she's a cool, mysterious and loyal female.

[B]-Empathy:[/B] (Yes, strong.)
[B]-Telepathy:[/B] (Yes, average.)
[B]-Telekinesis:[/B] (No.)

[U][B]Short Bio:[/B][/U] She was born and raised in a small city which she hardly cares about. Julia?s family is rich family, due to her father?s business(Really illegal). She was closest to her brother, Ray and her Mother, Vivian. Julia's father left her mother when she was born, so she hated him for that and didn't want to know about him. But at age 4 her mother and Anthony (father) got back together and tried to bond with her and her brother. But Julia and Ray did not want their father around. At age 2, Julia met May and they became very close friends since. She confines in May and loves her dearly.While Julia was maturing she started believing in spirits and supernatural stuff and became fascinated with its history.She soon grew aware of he new found powers, 'Empathy & Telepathy'. Ray left the family at age 17 (Julia 12) and Julia did not know for what, but her mother told her it was what he wanted to do. She missed him dearly and hoped for him to come back home. Sadly he never came back and was never heard from, as if he never existed. Her mother and father had fliers, search parties and commercials?.but he was never found and their efforts were lost. Vivian never spoke to Julia about where her brother went the last time they have seen him?.and she never will, because she knew it would break Julia?s heart.Poor Julia became distant form her parents and even had mood swings around May, which surprised her. Months soon pass by and she has lost her best friend and mother. It was such a sad evening...rain beating hard against the pavementand being spread into tiny drops as cars raced down the highway...Vivian's car suddenly swirved and went out of control...then nothing....They said that she was dead even before the car crashed into the woods..the cause was fear. Her eyes wide open and mouth deformed..suvh a sad sight..poor Julia had to be the one to see her mother lying on those metal bed. She never forgave her dad..but had to live with him...May....they just drifted. [/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#8A1A28][B]Name-[/B] Carly Matthews
[B]Age-[/B] 26
[B]Gender-[/B] Female

[B]Appearance-[/B] Carly is a sophisticated woman with beauty that entrances those who look upon her. Her wine-red hair captures the light and shimmers like a drizzling chardonnay wine in summer, her teal blue eyes that glimmer like two pure beryl gemstones, and full, ruby red lips that pucker and give volume as she smiles her shining white teeth. Upon that face she wears rarely any makeup, possibly eyeliner, eye shadow, and lip-gloss, which makes her skin an image of perfection, flawless in every bit.

She has a curvaceous and lithe body that comments her mildly built body that allows her to work out very little and eat as constant as she wishes and never gain a pound. Her slim legs stand in elegant shoes that clip against the floors, her slender arms and piano-like hands hang beside her body as she walks. Her face gently sits atop her slightly broad shoulders and is decorated with two pairs of earrings that hang on each ear lobe, a barbell that runs diagonally from the cartilage near her temple to the middle cartilage, and body jewelry on her naval.

To show her sophistication, Carly wears sexy cocktail dresses in the colors of burgundy, navy, black, and various other dark colors. She also wears elegant women?s business suits in black and in either the style of solid or pinstripe. She has a silver chain that holds a silver cross which oddly looks like a bell with a heart surrounding the cross. A white gold chain is wrapped around her left wrist with an engraving of ?Deus mos tribuo mihi justicia quod verum? which means ?God will give me justice and truth.? Her colors in style are burgundy, navy, black, and colors that are dark and sensuous.

[B]Personality-[/B] A vixen, no doubt, but deep inside is a woman who knows exactly who she is, what she wants, and will stop at nothing to get it. Carly has a sharp tongue and a quick wit to match her jaded demeanor. She may be esoteric and unknown in flirting, but it is the way she is in reality as well. Her speech leaves you hanging, trying to interpret what she had said, as well as her ways.

Carly is a variety of personas. She is bubbly, loving, and open, while she can be hidden, mysterious, and vague, as well as malevolent, manipulative, and deviant. It?s unsure of exactly who she is, but all know her and understand her for she is the only one who understands and listens, instead of disregarding their stories.

-Empathy- Yes (Strong)
-Telepathy- Yes (Average)
-Telekinesis-

[B]Short Bio-[/B] For years, Carly kept a secret to herself. She was scared to show her true self until she knew she could truly trust anyone. She was frightened of what she knew and held and she was just terrified. It then began to make sense the day her grandmother passed. It was a reoccurring power that went on after each holder passed away and this time, it would be stressful, but due to the Matthews lineage, stress is not a factor.

Since she was little, Carly knew that she was different from others. She could see and feel things that others could not. Pain, she never felt, fear, she never knew, and horror, she never saw. Never once crying, Carly was thought to have a mental disruption within her life, after her mother?s death, which was not entirely true, for the pain that she felt within was the pain that she felt around her. She could hear words that no one heard, saw the things that no one else had and it feared everyone. No one knew what she would go through, or what she would become.

Now, at the age of 26, Carly inherited a large amount of money, a few homes, and several businesses that her mother and grandmother left behind. Due to all of this, she became one of the most well-known and well respected people.[/size][/color]

[color=pink]Jeez, this is great. O.O So many sign ups so fast. I feel so loved!

AHEM. Just my opinion on everyone?s sign ups(so far):

[b]Natsu[/b], this looks pretty good. I like this. :)

[b]Sean[/b], you know I will wait until you get your sign up done. I wouldn't think of doing this one without you.

[b]Kitty[/b], you know I like yours. Heh, I'm surprised you had any writing skills left. 20 whole pages.

[b]Spence[/b], EIDT: Looks good!

[b]Simplicity[/b], I absolutly LOVE your sign up. This is fabulous, babe. She looks like she could be related to Velvet, like Velvet's twin only elegent and seductive instead of simple and shy.

[b]Neuvoxetere[/b], EDIT: Thanks, hun. Looks lovely.

I will wait until everyone has edited and added and messed around with their things to say who is(officially) in and out. I am also waiting for Alice?s sign up, but I hope to have this up by the end of the week. Thank you all so much for signing up! For anyone who has not sign up yet, sign ups are closing on Friday, so go ahead and get your sign up in! If it is unfinished, then put it up anyway, and then finish it as soon as you can. Thanks![/color]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=deepskyblue][b]Well, I hope this is close to what you had in mind, Skye. I'm glad you brought back this rp. :animesmil[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#00bfff][/color][/size][/font][/b] [/center]

[center][color=deepskyblue][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Name:[/b] Liaou "Leslie" Gardner[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#00bfff][/color][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][color=deepskyblue][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Age:[/b] 13[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=deepskyblue][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Gender: [/b]Female[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Appearance:[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#00bfff][/color][/size][/font][/b] [/center]

[center][b][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/Leslie.jpg"][color=deepskyblue][font=Verdana][size=2]Liaou - [i]Graceful Willow[/i][/size][/font][/color][/url][/b][/center]
[center] [/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Leslie looks like your typical thirteen-year-old girl. At 5'3" She's not too tall, or not too short either. Her figure appears to be a bit too lanky, but it actually has quite a bit of athletic muscle to it. (From her training in gymnastics and swimming.) Her face would almost be considered long, if it weren't pinched at the sides and if her chin wasn't so sharp. Her oval eyes are golden in color, but they sometimes look as if they are hazel. She usually keeps her dark brown hair off her tanned face, by putting it into pigtails. But now, its been cut to the point that she would have trouble putting it into anything besides a small ponytail.[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Getting out of her "girly" phase, Leslie has traded in her light colored tank tops and shorts for darker and baggier clothes. She usually wears winter camo pants, black sneakers, and a dark blue muscle shirt. (Or a tanktop if she wants to be a bit more comfortable.) Leslie used to wear jewelry, but because of gymnastics, she's kind of gotten used to not wearing any of her bracelets or necklaces. (She still has them, though.) Also, she doesn't have any piercings yet.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][color=deepskyblue][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Personality:[/b] Being the baby of the family, Leslie always had her every need taken care of. Afraid that this would have a negative affect on her as a person, Leslie tries to counter it by putting herself through tough situations, or by actually working for her rewards. She's not a quiet person, but she doesn't run her mouth either. However, she can be a little too bold at times, but usually manages to learn from her mistakes. Most people wouldn't guess by looking at her, that she has built up a strong and fiery spirit for herself.[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=deepskyblue][font=Verdana][size=2][u]-Empathy:[/u] No[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=deepskyblue][font=Verdana][size=2][u]-Telepathy:[/u] No[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=deepskyblue][font=Verdana][size=2][u]-Telekinesis:[/u] Yes/Strong[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=deepskyblue][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Short Bio:[/b] Leslie's family moved away from Beijing, China, when she was eleven years old. Her dad got an offer on a well paying job in the U.S., and he decided to take up the offer. Her whole family changed their names when they came into the country. Leslie's original name was Liaou, but she changed it after her mother gave her some ideas for names that she could use. Wanting to stick with the same English letter, she chose the name Leslie. She never really put much effort in becoming fluent in the English language. (especially since her father always says that he wants his children to only speak in Mandarin when they're talking to each other.) But instead, she focused on enhancing her power and practicing the violin.[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[color=pink] All right, sign ups are officially closed. I need Reise to finish his sign up; other than that, we are ready to go.

[b]Players/Characters:[/b]
[i]Sunofexiles[/i] - Samantha ?Sammy? Scope
[i]Kittychannan[/i] - Rita Symphonic
[i]Reise[/i] - Shaun Glacier
[i]Sonata[/i] - Liaou "Leslie" Gardner
[i]Tash[/i] - Sol Armstrong
[i]Neuvoxetere[/i] - Carly Matthews
[i]Simplicity[/i] - Julia Reeves
[i]Rhian(me)[/i] -Velvet Letrain

I will get the thread up either today or tomorrow, so everyone keep an eye out for it! Again, sign ups are closed. :) Thanks, everyone.

EDIT: Thanks, Sean~![/color]