BondFanatic Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Yes, its the first annual Otaku Anime Awards! In this, you will all nominate your favorite Anime for a certain award, and the three that get the most nominations will have a chance at the award. As soon as the poll closes, (four days) you may PM with your vote for the award. By the way, the nomination polling will be held on Fridays only, so the poll closes on Monday, but this one is for the best award, so it will be six days. The poll is for *drumroll* Greatest Anime of All Time! Please cast your nominations.
Flash Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 This belongs in General Anime. *clicks 'Move' button*
Shy Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [SIZE=1]Greatest anime of.... [B]all time?[/B] I don't know if any of these shows could be considered the greatest anime ever made. This should probably be renamed "Greatest anime that has ever been seen by a large amount of english speaking viewers" or something. I like almost all of these shows, but there are better things out there. You just have to look around...[/SIZE]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 er..what if you want to nominate an anime which is not on the poll? Can we do that? or do we have to pick the anime which are on the poll only?
Transtic Nerve Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 I added Trigun and Kenshin to the poll... I alsoo put an "other" Option... I removed Pokemon cause well, it sucks... so, no one is gonna pick it anyway.
coolkam007 Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 gwaha, good move chris ^_^ .. well... you cant really say what is the best anime because anime is so diverse and everyone has different tastes.. there are probably thousands opon thousands of animes and without seeing them all, who are you to say which is best? Perhaps a more reasonable title to the poll would be something along the lines of "best anime you've seen"
CanSee Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 My favourite is [B]KITE[/B] by Green Bunny. It´s a short one about 2 young assassins, quite cool and realisticaly drawn. You can see very clearly how the skin was dragged from the face of a bomb victim... [CanSee]
shibatku Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 I think Dargonball rocks specifically DBZ/GT.It should win.
Raiha Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]I think Dargonball rocks specifically DBZ/GT.It should win. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]No anime [i]should[/i]win, because each category has one that's the best, I voted for Digimon, because I love it very much, but I equally like Sailor moon, DBZ, Princess Mononoke, and all the others, but I had to be random about it.[/COLOR]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 This prolly dont count but Whats the series of Wolf movies called?
coolkam007 Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 eh.. i dont see a Evangelion option up there.. ... i think it should be..
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [B]Dragonball shall prevail over all other anime!!!![/B]
Sephiroth Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 I have so many favourites, umm, let me think, I think I will vote for sazan eyes, but since noone here has even heard of it, I'll vote for evangelion....
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 I vote for evangelion. It's awesome...but..there's also Kenshin...oh....I love that anime also! :( er..I can't vote fore two..lol...so....I'll have to go with NGE. :)
BondFanatic Posted November 17, 2001 Author Posted November 17, 2001 Transtic or Sepiroth, since no one will porbably vote for Escaflowne, and so many people are asking for Evangelion and Neo Genesis Evangelion, could you replace Escaflowne with Evangelion?
BondFanatic Posted November 17, 2001 Author Posted November 17, 2001 Ok, next nomination poll is up. It is for Dubbed Anime of the Year! Some other awards I shall do are: Best Male Character In an Anime Best Female Character In an Anime Mecha of the Year Mecha Show of the Year Mecha Character of the Year Cutest Anime Boy of the Year Cutest Anime Girl of the Year more to come!
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i] [B]Some other awards I shall do are: Best Male Character In an Anime Best Female Character In an Anime Mecha of the Year Mecha Show of the Year Mecha Character of the Year Cutest Anime Boy of the Year Cutest Anime Girl of the Year more to come! [/B][/QUOTE] hehehe I know who i'm voting for already! :D
Axel--Ignition Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 can someone put GundamX on the list?
Soccer 4 Life Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Lets see .......... Neon Genisis Eva. .......... but Kenshin and Gundam are prettty cool shows ............. This is hard ........... My vote goes to Neon Genisis .......... :mrt: :smirk: Peace!!!:naughty: :demon:
LegendaryLeader Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Digimon I am a total Digi- fanic Look at my posts 95% of them are in the Digi Board
BondFanatic Posted November 19, 2001 Author Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i] [B]can someone put GundamX on the list? [/B][/QUOTE] When I say Gundam, I mean every single series.
BondFanatic Posted November 20, 2001 Author Posted November 20, 2001 Sepiroth, could you please open up my other nomination thread? I posted that because I can't do two polls in one thread, and that one is for a different award. Thanks. Okay, so far, Dragonball is in the lead. Evangelion is in close second, and we have a four-way tie between Gundam, Digimon, Rurouni Kenshin and Other.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now