OtakuBoards

Otaku Anime Awards

BondFanatic

Best Anime of All Time! Who will it be?  

1. 1. Best Anime of All Time! Who will it be?

• Gundam
    • Digimon
    • Dragonball
    • Sailor Moon
    • Princess Monokoke
    • Cardcaptor Sakura
    • Evangelion
    • Trigun
    • Rurouni Kenshin
    • Other (Be specific in reply)

Yes, its the first annual Otaku Anime Awards! In this, you will all nominate your favorite Anime for a certain award, and the three that get the most nominations will have a chance at the award. As soon as the poll closes, (four days) you may PM with your vote for the award. By the way, the nomination polling will be held on Fridays only, so the poll closes on Monday, but this one is for the best award, so it will be six days. The poll is for *drumroll* Greatest Anime of All Time! Please cast your nominations.

[SIZE=1]Greatest anime of.... [B]all time?[/B] I don't know if any of these shows could be considered the greatest anime ever made. This should probably be renamed "Greatest anime that has ever been seen by a large amount of english speaking viewers" or something. I like almost all of these shows, but there are better things out there. You just have to look around...[/SIZE]

gwaha, good move chris ^_^

.. well... you cant really say what is the best anime because anime is so diverse and everyone has different tastes.. there are probably thousands opon thousands of animes and without seeing them all, who are you to say which is best?

Perhaps a more reasonable title to the poll would be something along the lines of "best anime you've seen"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I think Dargonball rocks specifically DBZ/GT.It should win. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]No anime [i]should[/i]win, because each category has one that's the best, I voted for Digimon, because I love it very much, but I equally like Sailor moon, DBZ, Princess Mononoke, and all the others, but I had to be random about it.[/COLOR]

Ok, next nomination poll is up. It is for Dubbed Anime of the Year! Some other awards I shall do are:

Best Male Character In an Anime
Best Female Character In an Anime
Mecha of the Year
Mecha Show of the Year
Mecha Character of the Year
Cutest Anime Boy of the Year
Cutest Anime Girl of the Year
more to come!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]Some other awards I shall do are:

Best Male Character In an Anime
Best Female Character In an Anime
Mecha of the Year
Mecha Show of the Year
Mecha Character of the Year
Cutest Anime Boy of the Year
Cutest Anime Girl of the Year
more to come! [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe I know who i'm voting for already! :D

Sepiroth, could you please open up my other nomination thread? I posted that because I can't do two polls in one thread, and that one is for a different award. Thanks.

Okay, so far, Dragonball is in the lead. Evangelion is in close second, and we have a four-way tie between Gundam, Digimon, Rurouni Kenshin and Other.