OtakuBoards

- Reincarnated Myths - [M-LSV]

Redemption

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][center][u][size=3]\ - - Reincarnated Myths - - /[/size][/u]

Ever since I was a little girl, I always knew I had another presence within me.

Sometimes I could see her. She was a beautiful woman: tall, fairly muscular, robed in white with midnight black hair and soft pewter eyes. From what I could tell of her she was some sort of warrior ? strong and resilient ? but also feminine ? soft and caring. She always carried a beautiful smithed silver bow and a beautifully decorated quiver with strong silver arrows in it.

My parents thought I had an invisible friend when I was younger. I always talked to her ? thinking that she was just another person that everyone could see. As I grew older, I could see this was no true. My parents started to believe that I was possessed or crazy.

However, she never left me. I realise now she is like a ghost ? transparent and misty. I could always sense she was something not ordinary ? something amazing.

That was when I found out her name.

[b]Artemis[/b]

The Greek goddess of the Moon and the Woods.

And I was her reincarnate.

************************************[/center]

Welcome to another of Reiku?s RPGs. Lol. I know I?m making a lot now but that?s because I?m bored at university. And I need to keep up my writing skills somehow. Anyway, onto the more interesting stuff.

This RPG is about the Greek gods and goddesses and their reincarnates (you). So I hope you know your Greek mythology cause I sure do. And a lot of what we will be doing will be Greek myths. So get ready for an interesting RPG!

Here is a list of Greek gods and goddesses you can choose from ?

[b]Zeus -Billy Shears [/b]
- God of weather and the sky
- Uses the lightning bolt and his animal is the eagle

[b]Hera - [/b]
- Goddess of women and marriage
- Uses the lotus staff and her animal is the lion

[b]Demeter - [/b]
- Goddess of agriculture and the seasons
- Uses the torch and her animal is the crane

[b]Poseidon - [/b]
- God of the sea and earthquakes
- Uses the trident and his animal is the horse

[b]Hades - Xanadu[/b]
- God of the underworld and afterlife
- Uses a sceptre and his animal is the black panther

[b]Hestia - [/b]
- Goddess of the hearth and the home
- Uses fire

[b]Ares - Anarchy[/b]
- God of bloodthirsty war
- Uses a spear and his animal is the serpent

[b]Athena - [/b]
- Goddess of noble war and wisdom
- Uses fire and her animal is the phoenix

[b]Aphrodite - [/b]
- Goddess of love
- Uses simple spells and her animal is the dove

[b]Artemis - Reiku[/b]
- Goddess of the moon and hunting
- Uses a bow and her animal is the wolf

[b]Apollo - Kairi[/b]
- God of healing and prophets
- Uses the lyre and his animal is the pegasus

[b]Hermes - [/b]
- God of trade and travel
- Uses winged boots and his animal is the falcon

[b]Persephone - Paertekarka[/b]
- Goddess of the underworld and spring
- Uses the sceptre and her animal is the deer

[b]Hecate - lil kitsune boy[/b]
- Goddess of witchcraft
- Uses dark spells and her animal is the raven

[b]Iris - StarrStruck[/b]
- Goddess of the rainbow and colours
- Uses illusions and her animal is the peacock

[b]Antheia - Reserved for O-Ren[/b]
- Goddess of flowers
- Uses scents and her animal is the butterfly

[b]Boreas - Sakura[/b]
- God of the wind
- Uses summons of winds and his animal is the snow eagle

[b]Khione - Lyuann[/b]
- Goddess of snow
- Uses ice spells and her animal is the lynx

[b]Kratos - Rin[/b]
- God of strength
- Uses brute strength (fists, legs) and his animal is the bear

[b]Deimos - Kiba_The_Choson[/b]
- God of fear
- Uses a large sword and his animal is the wildcat

[b]Hedylogos -Ozymandius Jones [/b]
- God of sweet-talk
- Uses his wits and whiles and his animal is the fox

[b]Morpheus - Reserved for Neuvoxetere[/b]
- God of dreams
- Uses his powers over dreams and his animal is the house cat

Sorry for the long list. I had to make sure there was enough variety. Now for the sign-up.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] [17 - 30]
[b]Gender:[/b] [you don't have to be the same gender as your god/goddess. It would be more fun if there were some mixes]
[b]God/Goddess:[/b] [choose from the list above]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Normal - [this is your normal appearance]
Transformed - [this is your character's appearance when they fuse with the soul of the god/goddess they are reincarnated of]

[b]Personality:[/b] [a good paragraph]
[b]History:[/b] [a good two pargraphs]
[b]Weapon/s:[/b] [These must correspond with your god/goddess. Some don't have weapons. So leave this one out
[b]Magic:[/b] [Some gods/goddesses have magic. 4 spells are your maximum. If your god/goddess doesn't have magic, leave this out.]

I'll be posting my character later. Have fun! :animesmil
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Indigo][B]- SIGN UP -[/B]

[B]Name:[/B]Carmen Loki

[B]Age:[/B] 22

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]God/Goddess:[/B] Iris

[B]Appearance:[/B]

[B]Normal -[/B] Carmen stands 5" 4' and has a build that is lithe if not slender. She has black mid-back length hair that is quite curly. Her eyes are a brown that is so dark you could call it black. The expression most often on her face is mischievious for she likes to play tricks on others.

[B]Transformed -[/B] Large golden wings like an angels, hair that is a light honey colour, and eyes of a deep purple. Same height and build. Her facial expression most of the time is the same as when she is not transformed. The colours of the rainbow shimmer in the air around her.

[B]Personality:[/B] Carmen is very sarcastic, and easily amused. She likes to fool people and is a very good mimic. Despite her sarcastic nature, she tries not to hurt other people's feelings which is sometimes hard to do.

[B]History:[/B] Carmen and her parents have always known that she is the reincarnation of Iris, but her parents, being hippies, are quite unfazed by the fact that she has the spirit of a goddess inside her. Carmen has led a normal life from the very begining, even though her parents travel alot, giving concerts and attending sit-ins. Because Carmen's parents wanted her to get a good, stable education, they sent her to live with her grandparents, but still spend three months of the year with her (around Christmas, Easter, and her Birthday). She now has her own apartment downtown from her grandparents house.

Carmen decided once she graduated to put some of the traits she gets from Iris to good work and entered the police academy to become a detective. She's assigned to vice were she mostly does undercover work, using her skills of illusion to fool people. While undercover she often carries messages to other undercover officers.

Iris is like the sister that Carmen never had, and Carmen has always liked talking to Iris and sometimes gets into trouble because Iris tells Carmen to play tricks on people.

[B]Magic:[/B]

[U][I][B]Apati (Illusion):[/B][/I][/U]This spell is to make others see things that are not there. Carmen most often uses it to disguise herself and to scare people off. She can fool almost anybody with this spell.

[U][I][B]Antigrapho (Mimicry):[/B][/I][/U] Carmen uses this spell to enhance her natural talent for mimicry.

[U][I][B]Summon Aurora:[/B][/I][/U]This summons Carmen's peacock Aurora. She is the size of a regular peacock and most of the time stays summoned. Carmen sometimes sends her to create rainbows, the colours come from the edges of her wings.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Name: Nick Remos

God/Goddess: Deimos

Appearance: Has a medium build with black hair. His eyes are a deep dark almost maroon red. His trench coat makes him even darker than he is already. With his cold stare he makes people fear him well over the regular college drunk with a pistol. He lives on campus with his little pal Deimos.

Transformation: When fused with his god he becomes almost a shadow. No one can see his face. He strides with his trench coat. His hands are just black as charcoal. In the end he looks like one of the things that go bump in the night. He also has a long sword that looks like a katana. His wildcat animal also appears when transformed.

Personality: He is quite the fearful one. People thought of him as a crazy person before so he keeps himself to himself. The only time he comes out is when he goes to his classes of myths of greek mythology and technology support. He usually spends his time in his dorm talking to his god.

History: As I said, as a child they thought of him as crazy. He was rejected by his mother and father and he had to live on his own at the age of nine. Before that he always thought of this god as the monster he has come to know. He awoke one night to see the god standing over his bed side. At first Nick was to scream but he felt calm about the god. Soon enough he was thought to have an imaginary friend. In elementary school he excelled in all of his classes.

At his junior high school he was put into advanced classes. Once at high school he was immediately put in all AP classes. Without his parents the only thing that supported him was a mysterious amount of money being put towards his education. Now in college on campus he is still receiving a mysterious tuition. He likes to spend his time with Deimos a lot and goes to classes while Deimos watches over him. He is like an unseen body guard.

Weapons: Large Katana named Seith

Magic: N/A[/COLOR]

OOC: I hope this goes up. I kind of like giving my knowledge of Greek myths to the people. But Reiku I hope Andy can keep up in DF. But I won?t doubt that you can?t. You must have a lot of time with computers during the day to make so many RPG?s.

Name~ Mialie Killik

Age~ 19

Gender~ Female

Goddess~ Khinoe

Apperance

Normal~[URL=http://www.ludd.luth.se/~silver_p/Manga/Miyalice.jpg]
http://www.ludd.luth.se/~silver_p/Manga/Miyalice.jpg[/URL]

Transformed~[URL=http://www.perryandtsua.com/Fushigi_Yuugi/Byakko/Young_Subaru.JPG]http://www.perryandtsua.com/Fushigi_Yuugi/Byakko/Young_Subaru.JPG[/URL]

Personality~She is a reble, she enjoys company but she perfers to be alone. She can be extremly cold but at the same time be very weet and friendly. Her favorite season is winter.

History~Mialie was abandoned at the age of 12 and she lived on the streets till she was 14 when an old couple took her in and finished raising her, she moved out at 18, people thinking she was crazy or deliusional. She has an entity that follows her everywhere. A tall women with light blue hair. Mialie would speak with her, that was the reason her mother abandoned her in the first place, the old couple thinking she was crazy had her move out at 18. Since thamn she attends home collage and plans on becoming a writer.

Weapons~ None.

Magic~ Uses Ice spells.
Blizzard (Small ice block attacks enemy)
Billzara (Large Ice spike surrounds the enemy and kills them)
Billzaga (Ice blocks come together crushing and killing the enemy)
Ice Spike (An Ice spike forms in the contorlsers hand and flies at the enemy killing them)

I hope this is okay, tell me if I need to edit anything. :animesmil

Name: Brandon Lazzaretti

God/Goddess: Hecate

Appearance:
Normal - Short black hair and blue eyes, medium build. Lazy dresser, whatever's clean is what gets worn.
Transformed - Spikey silver hair and glowing white eyes. An excess of black leather clothing.

Personality: Brandon best known qualities are his dry wit and unwavering bravery. He dislikes anyone with a bigger mouth than him, and he doesn't hesitate to say so. Sure, he's cocky, but his wry tongue is offset by stalwart nobility that would impress even the most powerful of gods.

History: Brandon was born in a small town in eastern Europe. His family moved to America only two years after he was born. His life seemed normal enough, until he reached the age of twelve.

He started hearing a voice, in his head. For some reason, the voice never scared him. His family, on the other hand, feared for his sanity. They did what any loving family would do, they made it worse. After five years in a mental institution, Brandon was released with a clean bill of health, and no voices.

At least, that's what he told them. Brandon had spent his time, not trying to shut the voice out, but learning more about it, about her. The goddess of magic, Hecate.

For three years, Brandon has kept his secret about the goddess and her reincarnated soul. Through it all, he has had only one question the he really cared about the answer for...

How the hell does a female goddess get reincarnated as a guy?

Magic: Damned(simple and quick fireball), Venom(the opponent is consumed in a flash of hellfire), Bal Volt(quick and easy lighting bolt), Harrowing(a forbidden spell of destruction that has the power to level an entire city in one blast)

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Name: Alexander St. John

God/Goddess: Ares

Appearance:

Normal: Alex stands around 6'3", muscular, has jet-black hair and shocking blue eyes, pale skin, and wears a black t-shirt and trousers with flames going up the left leg, as well as a pair of black leather boots with studs around the top and a black leather jacket which hangs down to his waist. His hands are always gloved, for unknown reasons.

Transformed: Alex grows to a height of 6'7", his hair changes so it has blood red streaks in it, and is spiked up, his eyes turn fiery red and his shirt turns into a black armour plate. His gloves turn into blood-red spiked gauntlets.

Personality: Alex is a fiery character, who is not one to anger. He is almost a berzerker in a fight, and is a powerful warrior. When he enters a blood-rage, he will not return to normal until every enemy on the field is dead, or until he dies.

History: Alex was born into a poor British family. They were extremely poor until one day, they won the lottery. They used the money to move to America, but during a family walk when he was five, his parents were murdered by a couple of thugs. This was the first time Alex saw his entity. He appeared as the thugs ran when the police arrived on the scene. Ever since then, Alex has harboured a great rage towards many other people. He has become somewhat of a loner, staying on his own at school, preferring to converse with his friend Ares rather than the other students.

He never went to college, instead deciding to drop out and join the army. He has earned the nickname "Sergeant Death," as all enemies he sees will die. He was dishonourably discharged from the forces due to one of his fits of rage, where he killed an entire family of innocent civilians because they were talking to a group of enemy soldiers. Now he has been moving from job to job, finding it hard to keep one because of his short temper.

Weapons: A spear which can be thrown and will always return to Alex's hand.

(I hope this is alright, tell me if you want anything edited)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][U][B]Name:[/B][/U] Dylan Piskula
[B][U]Age:[/U] [/B] 17
[U][B]Gender:[/B][/U] Male
[U][B]God/Goddess:[/B][/U] Zeus
[B][U]Normal Appearence:[/U][/B]

Height: 5'8
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue, while his left eye has a harsh tint of yellow

Dylan wears the normal, casual clothes that everyday people wear. His wardrobe is usually jeans and a button-up shirt. His hair is at a medium length; his bangs barely pass his eyes while the side of his hair cover some of his ears.

[U][B]Transformed Appearence:[/B][/U]

Height: (same)
Weight: (same)
Hair color: (same, but with a tint of white)
Eye color: (same, but with more yellow)

Dylan's appearence doesn't change much when he is fused with Zeus.

[U][B]Personality (Normal): [/B] [/U] Dylan is a pretty easy going person. He always looks for the good things in people, having the good weigh out the bad. This doesn't mean that he doesn't like some people, it's just he tries to make the best of all situations. He likes to go to parties, spend time with family, and just normaly be a good guy.

[B][U]Personality (Transformed):[/U][/B] Dylan becomes a very irrational, angry person. He doesn't think things through and has broken many friendships because of his trasformations. He usually doesn't do much with people when those times come. This is when he gets in trouble with his parents or teachers.

History: edit soon
Weapon: none
[B][U]Magic:[/U][/B]

[B]Control Weather:[/B] This gives Dylan the ability to change the weather at will. When he as younger, he used to make snow days and would stay home from school.

[B]Summon Jupiter:[/B] Jupiter is Dylan's pet bird. When he summons him, he grows double in size and can pick up a cow with his talons. He becomes all white except for a yellow streak that starts right at his heart and runs across his body to his tailfeathers.

[B]Lightning Strike:[/B] Dylan's most powerful ability. He can point his finger in a direction and can make either tiny sparks or a bolt so big it could wipe out a city strike there. He can also shoot lighting from that same finger, but it isnt as strong.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]I might add a weapon when I finish soon, 'kay Reiku?

-the one and only[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Gray][CENTER]~SIGN UP~

[B]Name:[/B]
Varren Maxwell
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
Male
[B]God:[/B]
Kratos
- [URL=http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/ka/ir/kairi19/channels/chrno_crusade_world/images/3206064chrono07.jpg]Normal[/URL] -
He wears a white black short sleeved jacket with blue lining, with the kanji for wolf and dragon on the front and a picture of a wolf and dragon doing battle on the back. Under his jacket he wears a white, long-sleeved shirt. He wears black, baggy pants, a silver pendant, which has a dragon head protruding from it, gloves that cut off at the knuckles on his both hands, and three rings above his glove on his right hand. One on his pointer finger which has a golden gem on it, one on his middle finger, which has a blue gem in it, and one on his pinky, which has a red gem in it.
-Transformed-
When Varren transforms his hair turns black and gets a little longer. His muscle mass increases exponentially, and his eyes almost appear to be glowing with power. His features harden, and his voice gets slightly deeper.

[B]Personality:[/B]
Varren is a kind-hearted fellow on the outside. He comes across as a pushover at times, but inside he?s actually a completely different person. He?s completely capable of doing battle, but prefers not to use force all of the time, though a voice in his head constantly tells him to unleash the inner part of him. The one who doesn?t take anything from anyone. The one who doesn?t back away from a fight. He?s done so twice before, and fears that side of him. However, the only reason he?s afraid is because he likes when it happens. He likes losing control?

[B]History:[/B]
Varren was born against the will of his father, but his mother wanted nothing more than a child. She died giving birth and he was put up for adoption. He ran away from the adoption agency, and that part of his life became a blur. Varren was scared and alone throughout his childhood years, with only Kratos to speak with. Varren quickly realized that no one else could see Kratos and began talking to him in his head, as so that no one would laugh or mock him. As Varren grew older, a family found them and brought him back to there house. He wouldn?t admit it until he was older, but he liked this family. He would always run away, but found himself coming back. Soon he stopped running and focused on school and his new family. Varren turned out to be a kind, gentle soul and was very intellectual. He didn?t usually think of his original parents, but he once tried to find them. He discovered that both had been killed. His mother giving birth, and his father by an unknown cause. A fragment of a memory returned to him and he slammed the phone down and ran to his room. What had see frightened him. But after many years he managed to suppress those memories. He then drew deeper into his studies.

Varren had doubts about college at first, but decided it would be better for him to go than not to. He instantly became popular and found that he enjoyed college life a lot. He does have occasional trouble with other students who like to start trouble, and accidentally attacked one of them, severely injuring them. No one ever found out it was him, but the guilt still plagues him. Kratos had largely influenced his power and thoughts in that fight, and Varren later scolded him for that. That had been the second time he had broken out of his mental shackles. At least, that was what Kratos told him. Varren couldn?t remember another incident?

[B]Weapon/s:[/B]
He generally prefers to avoid battle, but if he has to, his fists and legs are his weapon. He relies heavily on his brute strength.

N/A

[B][COLOR=Black]OOC: Hope it's okay, Reiku. ^__~[/COLOR][/B][/center][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][U]Name:[/U] Ian Campos

[U]Age:[/U] 23

[U]Gender:[/U] Male

[U]God:[/U] Hades, Lord of the Underworld.

[U]Apearance:[/U]

[U]Normal:[/U]
[URL=http://fanart.theotaku.com/imgs/93024-20050127020635.jpg]Ian[/URL] (The first guy, with the brown hair)

[U]Transformed:[/U] [URL=http://fanart.theotaku.com/imgs/109998-20050220210052.jpg]Ian (Hades)[/URL] (His hair is dark black, and so are his eyes.)

[U]Personality: (Normal)[/U] Though Ian is the avatar of the brooding and dark god Hades, he is quite an easy going guy. He doesn't like confrentation much, but don't write him off as a weakling, he can do some damage in a scrap. He prefers to stop people from fighting, and discuss things over a few beers, but the presence of Hades is always nagging at him to let himself transform and rip their heads off...

[U]Personality: (Transformed) [/U] When the wings burst from Ian's back and he becomes possed by the demonic Hades, he bcomes incredibly irritating to be around. He's very no-nonsense, and won't hesitate in striking somone dead. He is very quiet, he preferes to sit in the corner alone, and stare blankly. When he gets the chance, he likes to sore amongst the clouds at night alone/

[U]History:[/U] Ian grew up in rural British-Columbia, having a normal, average childhood. As he reached adolesence, however, he discovered it was all to different. He was 14 when he first met Hades, though he learned Hades had never left his side. He was freaked out at first: Being a Greek history nerd, the shock of learning that you were the reincarnation of Hades can be very dramatic. However, once he learned to control his ecstatisisim, Ian decided to learn about Hades. Dispite their differences in attituded, Ian and Hades came to rely on eachother for certain things, and Ian loved how lucky he was to be chosen by the gods.

He was 18 when he first transformed. It was in the back allys of Victoria, and he was taking a shortcut to his home. It was then that three men decided to attack him. They took his money, and were about to kill him, when Ian called out Hades' name at an earspllitting volume. The pain of the first time, the pain as the wings burst from his spine, as the powerful force gripped his body and twisted his will... The fealing of the first time his scepter crushed the skull of the one man.

Dispite the fact that he murdered the three men, and others who had tried the same, Ian remaind a calm and gentle person, living a split-personallity with the god Hades.

[U]Weapons:[/U] Bane of Odysessus, a short scepter of dark-gold, harder then steel. The top is designed to crush skulls and other bones, and it's greatest use is as a club or mace.

[U]Spells:[/U]

[U]Summon Apherodi:[/U] Ian can use this spell when fused with Hades. He summons the dark panther,a hulking beast who serves her master ferociously.

OOC: Ok, hope that's alright. I love Greek myths][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Trebuchet MS]- SIGN UP -

[b]Name:[/b] Ebony Feronia
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]God/Goddess:[/b] Artemis - Goddess of the Woods and Hunting

[u]Normal[/u] - See first and second attachment. Ebony loves her uniform, so she wears it all the time.
[u]Transformed[/u] - see third attachment. Without the pointed ears.

[b]Personality:[/b] Ebony is not a girl to be messed with. She loves hanging out and is sometimes what you can a stereotypical rebel. Although the blonde hair and brown eyes give the impression of innocence, Ebony is a kick-*** kind of girl. She will not hesitate to kick anyone's *** if they are asking for it. Especially when guys stare at her with drool hanging out of their mouths.

However, she doesn't always act tough. She has a weakness for animals. Ebony used to work in a animal shelter and bring home all the animals that were going to be put down.

[b]History:[/b]

Ebony grew up with her father and two twin older brothers on a large piece of land with a small forest at the back of it. Being around males all the time, Ebony was used to the ruff and tumble of testosterone. Her mother had died of leukemia a year after Ebony was born. She couldn't really remember her, but her father, Nathaniel, told her stories about their youth, and how he had to fight for her mother's love.

As Ebony grew up, her brothers Jamie and Ryan started to pick on her. They used to pull her long blonde hair and tackle her. From them, Ebony became able to defend herself. She had such skill in fighting that she became better than them and beat them often, even though she was much younger than them.

When she began to work at a nearby animal shelter, Ebony realised she had a weakness for animals and took home any animal that was going to be destroyed to make room for new strays. Soon, Ebony's house became a shelter of sorts, where strays could live out there life in comfort and affection.

All through Ebony's life, she knew she had a companion. As mentioned in the introduction, this companion was the ghost of Artemis. And Ebony was her reincarnate.

[b]Weapon/s:[/b] The bow and quiver in the third attachment.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Verdana][color=Navy][color=Black][b]EDIT: [/b]Finished.[/color]
[b]
Name: [/b]Cassie Miller

[b]Age:[/b] 18

[b]God/Goddess:[/b] Boreas

[u][b][i]Normal[/i][/b][/u] - [/color][/font][font=Verdana] [url="http://img91.exs.cx/img91/4927/ai9yl.jpg"][color=#000000]Here[/color][/url][/font][font=Verdana][color=navy], keep her goggles but replace her clothes with a forest green button up shirt with pink cherry blossoms embroidered on the bottom right side of the shirt, and creamish white cargos. She also wears fingerless, greyish blue gloves with grips on the underside.
[i][u][b]Transformed[/b][/u][/i] - [url="http://img29.exs.cx/img29/6524/girl_d77.jpg%5D"]Here[/url], but make the dress longer so it touches the ground like a robe.
[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy]
[b]Personality:[/b] Cassie is the opposite of a stereotypical girl, she hates wearing dresses and always wears pants/shorts and shirts. Cassie is incredibly proud of being a tomboy and doesn't like to be messed around with. She enjoys taking gymnastics and martial arts classes and is very good at them, being flexible naturally. When someone annoys/angers her, its best not to be too close.

Cassie enjoys sitting in places where lots of winds blow, which is usually the highest place found and loves birds of all kinds, having several cages of different species in her house.

[b]History:[/b] Cassie grew up as a child living in a bad area where the rebel kids hung out. Thus she learned how to be tough and to protect herself. But whenever she got into a fight, she felt she had something like a Guardian Angel protecting her, and one night in her sleep she saw him, it was a man who had a snow eagle sitting on his shoulder.

Cassie has lots of birds that she cares for, all of them are in small cages and she often lets them fly around a room for exercise. Her favourite and most expensive bird is the snow eagle, that almost cost and arm and a leg but she had begged her parents to get it for her. She named it Yuki and he never stays in a cage, almost always perched on her shoulder unless in the shower or going to bed.

Cassie loves Yuki and her parents have accepted him as a family member too. She absolutely loves her birds and can tell them all by name by looking at them.

She always feels Boreas' presence, but only ever sees him at night. As she grew older she started to like windy places more and more, not really knowing why, or why this mysterious guy was showing up every night.

Cassie soon found out that it was Boreas and she was a reincarnate of him, which is why she loves birds, especially her snow eagle, why she loves windy places, why she always sees him, and her magic that she newly discovered by bringing in cool winds when she was incredibly hot from the weather.

[b]Weapon/s:[/b] Cassie carries a [url="http://img193.exs.cx/img193/1017/crystalflute4aw.png"]Crystal Flute[/url] ([/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=navy]but it's slightly shorter) [/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy]which helps enhance her wind powers and her [url="http://21st-century-goods.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/HG202lg.gifhttp://21st-century-goods.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/HG202lg.gif"]Compass[/url] (but not digital) that she always carries and uses to help her for her attacks.

[b]Magic:[/b]
[u][i][b]Compass Wind:[/b][/i][/u] Cassie calls on Boreas' siblings to aid him using the winds from all of the different directions on the compass using her compass that she carries (the needle spins around rapidly), the winds blow out and start to spiral, creating a tornado whcih can also be a cyclone if merged with water.

[u][i][b]Summon Yuki:[/b][/i][/u] Cassie calls Yuki, her snow eagle to her, and he grows to be quite large, about the size of a medium sized horse, the purpose of this is so she can ride him and also use him to attack.

[u][i][b]Aero:[/b][/i][/u] A smallish tornado lifts her enemy quite high and dumps them heavily back to the ground dealing large amounts of damage.

[u][i][b]Wind Disaster:[/b][/i][/u] Cassie's most powerful attack, she doesn't use it often because it destroys practically anything around the area. She uses her compass to create several tornados/cyclones and they rage around picking up objects and making the wind funnel even more dangerous than they already are. No one usually survives after being attacked with the Wind Disaster. After doing the attack, Cassie becomes weak and can't use her powers very well for about two days after.
[/color][/font]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Name: Arcaine D'Lor (real last name unknown to him)
God/Goddess: Apollo: God of the Sun, Prophecy and Healing; twin brother to the Goddess Artemis
Appearance: [URL=http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/xenosaga-episode2/art-003.jpg]Arcaine[/URL]
He stands at about 5'10''...only weighing about 170 pounds with a lean appearance. Lacking in size...he makes up for in speed and quickness with some force behind his attacks.

Transformed Appearance: [URL=http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/v29/yu_na/chaos_wings.jpg]Apollo[/URL]
Nothing changes in his facial expressions nor personality...he merely grows to an adult size gaining 4 massive white wings from his back.

Personality:
Arcaine has a very gentle and passive spirit..his compassion for everyone surrounding him is incredible. Never do you find him in anger...even in tough situations..his voice may appear harsh and determine; however always followed with a tone of love and care, always contained that sense of gentleness in his voice. He chooses to stay in the shadows in terms of leadership..perfering to be a support..a strength to fall back upon in any situation.

A certain vibe of mystery surrounds him to those he knows..never does he talk about his past, nor does he seem to need or want to. With the bad and good...he has taking into account all of it, having him act much more older and wiser than his age. A certain trait however is very distingished above all else..aside from his calm demenor..he is a very loyal individual who protects all those he loves.

History:
As far back as Arcaine can remember; he never knew his real family. Put up for adoption at a young age...he found a home with a peaceful family of two whom the wife couldn't bear children. His foster parents were simple; living in a basic suburban neighborhood.

Like any typical teenager, Arcaine lived out a High School lifestyle; making friends, relationships and drama of all sorts. Surprisingly to his parents and friends...he possessed a strength most kids at his age wouldn't possess..seeming much older in his thinking. Despite as supportive and strong as he was for others..never showing any sign of weakness..he always felt complete..not knowing his own history..his real family.

As known as he was to everyone around him...he prefers to remain a secondary figure..not to be held high in the public eye. Just wanting to live out his life...to whatever purpose that may be revieled to him.

Weapon/s:
[URL=http://www.darkworlddesigns.com/bownarrow.jpg]Enchanted Bow and Arrow[/URL]
[URL=http://www.terrysimonguitars.com/images/lyre.jpg]Lyre[/URL] : It has no battle purposes...but Arcaine carries it around with him, playing the instrument beautifully.

Magic: Being the God of Healing and Prophesy...Arcaine possesses the power of foresight, as well as many holy powers; none of which "attack" an enemy.

[I][U]Heal[/U]: [/I] Heals an ally to full-health.
[I][U]Holy Barrier[/U]:[/I] Surrounds an ally with a barrier of holy energies absorbing an enemy attack for a set amount of time.
[I][U]Resurrection[/U]: [/I] Either Apollo may choose to resurrect himself, or another individual; but draines a lot of his power.
[I][U]Summons Pegasus[/U]:[/I] Self-Explanitary;)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Name:[/B] Julie Norton

[B]Age: [/B] 20

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]God/Goddess:[/B] Hedylogos

Appearance:

[B]Normal [/B] - [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/phoebe1.jpg]Julie[/URL]
She's about five seven, and pretty normally built, not slender, but not bulky. She generally wears bright clothes.

[B]Transformed [/B] - Julie basically keeps her same face, but her eyes turn golden-orange. Her hair gets longer and gets orange streaks through it, and the tips of her hair turn white like a fox's tail. She grows large wings with golden-orange feathers. Her clothing turns into a white tunic and loose white pants...she wanted a long white dress, but Hedylogos protested.

[B]Personality:[/B] Julie is very talkative and cheerful, but she knows what she wants, and doesn't usually let anyone come between her and whatever it is. She likes to manipulate people, but rarely does it for anything harmful...although some might say doing that just to amuse herself is harmful...

[B]History:[/B] Julie always got what she wanted, from the time she was born. When she was a small child, all she had to do was smile sweetly, and whatever she desired, she got. Her parents thought it was just her overwhelming cuteness...

But as time went on, and she started to grow up, the pleading eyes turned into something more. She could talk dogs out of biting her, bullies out of stealing her lunch money, and once, on her 17th birthday, the police out of giving her three speeding tickets, one parking ticket and a "reckless endangerment" ticket.

Surprisingly, though, her manipulation never seemed to be applied to her teachers...she didn't need to. She got "As" in almost every subject...except gym and art, the two subject that thinking doesn't matter that much for.

Julie never told anyone about the handsome, red haired man who'd always stood with her, telling her the things to say to get the things she wanted; the man who whispered the correct answers in her ears...

Julie's life, other than Hedylogos, has been normal. She's in college to become a teacher...she's between jobs, due to an irate customer being talked into buying something they absolutly had no desire/use for and her boss not talking directly to her to fire her...

She has a pet red fox named Reynard.

[B]Weapon/s:[/B] N/A

[B]Summon Reygoeth[/B]: Summons her fire-fox, Reygoeth, who changes Raynard to about the size of a great dane and changes his fur to fire.

[B]Meli Glossa (Honey Tongue)[/B] Julie's words become irrisistable. Most people have to do exactly what she says.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]OOC: Changed my mind. ^__^[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=slategray][b]Name:[/b] Michaelina Bernard
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]God/Goddess:[/b] Persephone; Goddess of the Underworld and Spring; Queen to Hades
Normal: [url=http://www.psycko-manga.de/gallery/babe/28-10.htm]Cocky Michaelina[/url]
In this form she stands 5?3?, and favors skimpy clothing. Her eyes are not red, but a deep blue, ocean blue.
Transformed: She has two forms as Persephone: the [url=http://www.psycko-manga.de/gallery/babe/30-8.htm]Queen of Hades[/url] and the [url=http://www.psycko-manga.de/gallery/babe/29-3.htm]Daughter of Demeter[/url].
As Hades? Queen, she is very tall, very regal. As the Daughter, she is less poised.

[b]Personality:[/b]Normal: Michaelina is cocky and seductive; she loves to flirt, but has a temper, and won?t put up with someone trying to ?steal? her ?toys?. She is possessive, not a follower, and very snappish.

Transformed: Persephone is nearly Michaelina?s opposite; she is silent most of the time, regal, and very much in authority. Naive as she was when she first ate the pomegranate seeds, Persephone has gained wisdom beyond her years. When she is above in the land with people, that naivety returns.

[b]History:[/b] Michaelina knew she was different. People would talk about her when she wasn?t looking, because at random times, her eyes would flash a deep ruby red, and during those times, she couldn?t remember. There was a blank moment in her memory when these happened. She never had close friends because of this. The only person who didn?t care was her mother.

Michaelina lived with her mother in a small apartment until she was fifteen. Her mother was gentle, kind, and quiet, and Michaelina loved her with all her heart.

[b]Weapon/s:[/b] She carries no weapon; she is a Queen, and her scepter is her tool. It is carved out of ivory mammoth tusk, a simple scepter, with

[b]Magic:[/b] [u]Summon Kitali:[/u] As the child Persephone, she summons Kitali, a fawn-colored doe with large brown eyes. She runs faster than the wind, and carries Young Persephone where ever she is bidden.

[u]Summon Kytan:[/u] As the Queen of Darkness, she summons Kytan, a jet-black roe-deer stag, with branching horns that are massive and wicked sharp. He is larger than a regular stag, and is faster than Kitali. He will fight for Persephone until Kingdom Come.

Still editing. I apologize; as I said the weather sucks.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=#C82356][B]Name-[/B] Xenos Klaus Adamant- most call him Z
[B]Alias-[/B] όνειρο- Oneiro (A Greek word meaning dream)
[B]Age-[/B] 25
[B]Gender-[/B] Male
[B]God -[/B] Morpheus- God of Dreams

[B]Appearance-[/B]
[U]Normal-[/U] [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/grav/GravHunk.jpg]Xenos[/URL] stands at 6'3" and is a man of beauty. He has a cool atmosphere about him that intimidates while excites those around him. He rarely wears anything else other than suits and is quite comfortable with it. He wears a pair of black sunglasses at all times.

[U]Transformed-[/U] [URL=http://www.facom.ufba.br/pexsites/telefanzine/images/Morpheus.jpg]Morpheus[/URL]

[B]Personality-[/B] Xenos is a suave, cultivated, and self-reliant man who shows no fear or emotion to what he does. Some people portray him as a pompous, cold, and malevolent person, but those who know him, or his father, see him as a diligent man who is humble to others and altruistic to his job. He was raised to be cold towards others for everyone is the opponent and battles must be fought. For in his eyes, the Adamant Enterprises is all that he has and to carry on his father's legacy, he must have similar attributes as his father's but with a few twists.

Though Xenos is a man of wealth, sophistication, and the like, he has a side to him that seems cryptic and veiled. He?s never said much about his past nor has he ever talked about anything else other than business, sports, politics, or other worldly matters. It seems that he's closed off his entire life to all. His life seems to have disappeared and only his needed information still surfaces. He has the exact personality as a cat- furtive, quiet, agile, and balanced, a hidden agenda within himself, allowing nothing to take over his territory, and showing no emotion unless given to him.

Secrecy and aristocracy may come of him, but light resides in him and a man of compliance, nonchalance, and tranquility comes of him when times lets him be. He rids himself of the weight that is given to him on his shoulders, drops the dark man act, and returns himself to a proper state of a part of him that keeps quiet, allowing dreams to be his only thought. What can you say? Xenos is a lover of dreams, there is nothing more to him than that.

[B]History-[/B] Throughout his life, Xenos has never had anything handed to him; he worked to get his place in life. It came apparent that no matter what his father or mother would say, Xenos refused to have anything given to him unless he asked for it, which was quite rare. He was independent and solitary; never allowing servants to cook for him or maids to clean after him. Some saw this as a productive step towards manhood, while others found this odd- not knowing how he was.

Somehow, Xenos managed to learn the company's policies, account balance, paperwork, and all that is required to work in such a place at a young age. He also managed to teach himself to play the piano, violin, guitar, flute, and so many other instruments. He has always been a child of learning and since he wished himself to be somewhat isolated from the world, he had to settle for learning through his eyes.

Years have gone by and now, at the age of 28, Xenos is president and owner of Adamant Enterprise, along with the possessions given to him through his parents' will. He has done great things for the industrial business, as well as those who ask for him. He has learned that there are timely battles that he must fight, even if they seem unorthodox.

[B]Weapon/s-[/B] The god of dreams only uses sparkling sand to dust the eyes of people, allowing them to have dreams or nightmares, depending on the behavior they show before they sleep. He also uses a medallion to judge whether or not they are worthy to sleep with good dreams or bad. It also is a channel for his energy so that he may not overcome his limit and destroy all that is good and healthy in the realm of dreams.

[B]Magic-[/B] Being the god of dreams, Xenos only uses the powers of mind-control and illusions. He is able to create hallucinations in reality and in the state of sleep, as well as allow them to sleep-walk. He is a telekinetic and a telepath whose power is quite strong, exceeding many of the others who possess such a power.

Having the power of illusions and mind-control, Xenos is quite a force to reckon with. Although the other gods and goddesses possess a power that requires a medium, all he needs is the air. He channels his energy by focusing it into the medallion he carries around his neck, though if it is worn by another, that would be their mistake.

As Morpheus, Xenos is able to channel his power through the help of two spells:
Aer Restituo- Ethereal Replica (A spell which allows Xenos to replicate things that seem heavenly in the manner of a person?s thoughts.)
Ianus Speculum- Arcane Mirror (The mirror of truth and mystery, as it is known. It shows what your heart truly desires. It also shows the past, present, and future; depending on whom Xenos watches. It can destroy a person's soul and aura.)
Cassus Visum- Empty Visions (It gives people empty thoughts- meaning he is able to control them even without his mind-control, yet there are those who can sustain to this spell.)[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Navy]Name: Serena Lee
God/Goddess: Antheia
Appearance:

Normal - coming soon
Transformed ? [URL=http://www.artesilvia.it/Antheia.jpg]Antheia[/URL]

Personality: Serena has a very outgoing attitude. She plays sports, encourages a person who didn?t make the winning shot, she gets straight A?s, and shes very popular with the boys. Serena is not mean at all; she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She will help you when you fall, cheer you up when your crying, she?s very unique in that way. Serena has also won Most Likely To Succeed award three times in a row.

History: Serena was born in Beijing, China during a warm summer day in a valley of flowers. Her parents presented her to nature and let Serena be claimed by the power of nature. Serena was very bright and very beautiful when she was 6. Unlike many farm girls in Beijing Serena went to school. There she learned simple mathematics, Chinese, History, and basic English writing techniques, but there was one subject that lived inside of her.

Nature Class. When the class goes out and studies their particular plant, Serena got a daisy. But it wasn?t enough for Serena to go out just once a day. She needed more of the scents, the beauty, the color, the passion. Her love for flowers grew even wider. She entered Best Plant contests and won the blue ribbon almost every time. This made her parents very proud, but she never told them that she cheated.

Serena had a special gift like no other. The power of the magic touch. Every time she touched a plant, it glimmered magically and shone as bright as the sun. The flower would never die, it would never need water, and it would just live on forever. This is how Serena won her competitions. She never told a soul, about the magical woman inside her who gave her the magic. About the woman inside her that made her so glamoures. About the woman inside her that made her so pretty and smart. About the woman who practically made who Serena is.

Magic:

Scent Command: The scents of her flowers are so overwhelming they command what the person/people around her do.

Summon Insect: Summons a butterfly that transforms Serena into a beautiful butterfly

Flower Cannon: A small flower bomb shoots from Serena?s hands.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name[/B]: Kain Himura

[B]Age[/B]: 22

[B]Gender[/B]: Male

[B]God/Goddess: [/B] Aphrodite

[B]Normal [/B] - [IMG]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:6l9SdkynSd0J:shounen.ru/img/dear_boys.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Transformed[/B] - (not done)

[B]Personality[/B]: A charming young gentleman. He doesn't like when people are down so he tries to make them happy. He's a caring guy and would probably do anything for you.

[B]History[/B]: Back when he was 5 years old, he thought everyone had friends like 'Aphrodite' but he guessed wrong. Everyone used to make fun of him because whenever he introduce Aphrodite to his friends they would laugh because there was no one beside him but only he could see. He hated how everyone made fun of him so he started to hate everyone when he was 8.
Couple years after that, 'Aphrodite' helped him to love once more because she couldn't stand the sight of him getting mad. He soon found out his powers when he was 13 and told no one. He really didn't like his powers because to him there was no use for it.
Now he's a wonderful and gentle man. Everyone loves him and he's a happy guy.

[B]Magic[/B]:

[U]Lovely Feeling[/U]- A warm feeling that makes you calm and relaxed. It kind of feels like you're tempted to it.

[U]Healing[/U]- This is used when you are feeling loneliness, sadness, hate, etc. and you want it to go away. Also heals your injuries.

[U]Gates of Purity[/U]- This is used when a bad demon, monster, spirit, etc. comes and you lock it up in there and the only way you can let it out is when it feels pure or love.

OOC: Sorry if this is short for you.[/COLOR]