OtakuBoards

Favorite Enemy You Love to Hate

Kamuro

I've been thinking of different anime discussions lately, and this one came to mind, people have mentioned in another post characters they like, or admire, and some hate, but this post is based on villains, the "bad guys" you always see in anime, the ones always trying anything to control or even destroy the world, whos your favorite and why?

my favorite villain is probably Legato from Trigun, hes incredibly evil, but incredibly cool in my opinion, the way he can control people to do his bidding or even to kill themselves for his own perverted pleasure, a class anime villain

I thought Legato was freaking crazy and extremely cruel, *awesome*. Two of my favorite villians are Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and Vicious from Cowboy Bebop. Sesshomaru was so evil but he was evil with a lot of style... And Vicious, if you saw Cowboy Bebop you would know what i'm talking about. so...damn...cool...

My favorite villain is Sensui from YYH.

Here are just a few reasons why I like him:
[list]
[*]He was the [spoiler]Reikai Tantei before Urameshi, but he turned evil when he saw Chapter Black.[/spoiler]
[*]He has [spoiler]seven personalities![/spoiler] (How awesome is that?)
[*]He sacrificed one of his [spoiler]psychics (Gamemaster) just to ensure he'd have enough time to open the portal to the Makai.[/spoiler]
[/list]

Guest Ami the 2nd
I couldn't choose one villain, so I chose three ^__^
Vicous from Cowboy Bebop. He is so... suave and cool. His screen presence is incredible; you know he's someone to respect, anime character or not. His katana has a certain "coolness" to it as well.

Legato from Trigun is another one. Incredibly evil and insane, he's someone I'll always love to hate. Plus, he's a lover of food. How can I not love him?

And finally, Knives from Trigun. Not only is he completely pyscotic, he's kinda cute. As the [spoiler]evil twin[/spoiler], he has a certain appeal to him that Vash, the good guy, just doesn't have.

I just had to edit a couple of posts here, so I'd like to say this before things get too out of hand...

[b]Please use spoiler tags[/b]. If you don't know how, refer to [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199][u]this[/u][/url] thread. Ignoring warnings to start including spoiler tags in your posts [I]can[/I] take you one step closer to a ban. So if you don't understand what all of this is about, or if you still have questions, don't hesitate to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks.

~Dagger~

Guest Zero000
Legato from Trigun and Chin Yisou from saiyuki.
Legato's got blue hair and chin yisou has purple. Crazy.
Leagato is evil but so cool. Then Chin Yisou is a madman who should be in a asylum.

Guest Lady Eowen
Knives from Trigun is so evil. he makes a lost of sense in his arguments, the mark of a true evil genious! haha! His whole "Kill the spider to save the butterflies" philosophy is almost flawless!

Darcia is another. He is so evil, but it doesnt really come out until the last couple episodes. he is one of those bad guys you have to hate! :mad:

[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]xxx[/SIZE][/SIZE] :animesmil
The funniest enemy ever is PantyHoseToru from Ranma1/2! I'm not sure he's my
favorite though.

Naraku from inuyasha is cool.Me & my friend make fun of him,& say he's gay.

My favorit enemy has got to be the Jackle from get backers.

I found myself loving to hate [COLOR=DarkRed]Femto[/COLOR] from [B]Berserk[/B]. [spoiler] After Griffith's plans for power began to crumble, and he was mutilated by his enemies, he used his warriors that came to save him no less as sacrifice for him to ascend into the God Hand. Femto emerged during the slaughter, leaving Guts alive. [/spoiler] Guts hates him with an extreme vengeance for what he's done, he hates the rest of the God Hand, but Femto most of all. He's the darkest form of evil. And what he's done makes me hate him, but he's still got a draw to him. EVIL!

I'm also a big fan of Legato's from Trigun.
He is so cool and calm and unnervingly unaffected by things.
The [spoiler] mind control he used to force people to kill their friends [/spoiler] is one of the most villanous things I've ever seen.

Vicious from Cowboy Bebop is another in the same lines. Cool, calm and collected. Every move is fluid and unwasted, every thought is designed to bring him closer to his goal. And yet you have the feeling that he is not really evil he just follows a different path.

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1]I think Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi is the best villan because....
[CODE][SPOILER]He tried to break up Tamahome and Miaka's relationship
He tried to take over the country and used her best friend
He betrayed his country for his own selfish benefits
He was a lieing piece of scheming scum
[/SPOILER] [/CODE]

And that pretty much settles it.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I'll have to name a couple as well. First (although she [I]really[/I] wasn't a villain) Sara from episodes 20 & 21 of Samurai Champloo was one of my favorites [spoiler] the blind woman with the amazing staff skills[/spoiler]. and if we're allowed to choose from manga's as well. I really liked Zaraki Kenpachi from Bleach [spoiler]after his fight with Ichigo, when they showed the details of his past and how he met Yachiru, he became one of my favorite "bad guys"[/spoiler]

My favorite villains are:

Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha, because of the way he fights and pretends he has no feelings even though he obviously does as you can see by the way he protects Rin.

Naraku from Inuyasha, because of just how evil he is, he manipulates both demons and mortalsa and when he no longer has a use for them he kills them.

Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist, even though you dont know a great deal about him, you know that hes doing all of the damage out of revenge.

I'm confused. Is this "favorite bad guy" or "best bad guy"? There can be a pretty huge difference between the two, you know.

For best bad guy, I'd have to say Naraku. This guy is just downright slimy. (literally) Rather than use the brute force that anime fans have become accustomed to antagonists using, he uses manipulation and trickery to do these downright terrible things to the main characters, then holes himself up in his castle like a coward and continues to fight Inuyasha and company indirectly through various incarnations and servants. Then whenever Inuyasha catches up to him, he runs away and finds another hiding spot. Now THAT is how you make a truly evil bad guy.

For favorite, I guess that it would have to be Scar right now. I love the way that he kills people! *smack* *blood squirts out of the back of the head* *brain turns into ground beef* Awesome. He also happens to be more of a sympathetic villian. His family was killed and he's rightfully pissed about it. He just takes revenge a bit too far by going after people that didn't have a say in what went on in Ishbal.

Young Togero he was a badguy for killing Genkai, forcing Yuskuke to be in the dark tordement, and for killing Kuwabara so Yusuke can really fight(evan though he really did'nt do it) that was wrong but Toguro was'nt all bad he was sorta a goodguy he let Yukina live he did'nt want to kill her at all,thanked Yusuke for a fight in the tordement, and aceppeted the worst death ever evan though Koenma wanted him to be at ease, Toguro was a real man for that so I can hate him, and like him anytime.

the favourite enemy i absolutely [I]love[/I] to hate is Flay from Gundam SEED. She is such a slut and doesn't care about Kira's feelings at all. i hate her with a burning passion. when Sai said that Flay was a pathetic fool i yelled "yeah, go Sai!" grr... i [I]hate[/I] Flay...

Everyone loves Legato...personally, I hate him for [spoiler]making Vash kill him.[/spoiler] That was really confusing...

But to the point Uchiha Itachi from Naruto is my favorite villian, as you see by my avator! The reason I like him is because his so freaking confusing!!! When you first see him, you have no idea what he's trying to, then when you learn he wants to [spoiler]get the kyuubi from Naruto[/spoiler] you think, "Why the hell does he want that? How's he going to do that?" :animestun

But he does not rock any less. :D