OtakuBoards

Sport

Fall

Who here plays a sport during the week or on the weekend? Like soccer or cricket? Anyone?

I play cricket on Saturdays and I play in a league in Ten Pin Bowling on Wedensday afternoons. And I do swimming for sport at school.............

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]Since it's not baseball season right now, I'm left with 10-pin bowling on Saturday mornings. I have an average of 145, and my highest game was 223. I've been bowling for about 5 or 6 years now..I love it, and I dont give a **** what other people think. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have an average of 188 and a handicap of 85. I've been bowling for about 3 years now. What's your handicap?
Oh, and my highest score is 275.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I have been playing table tennis (ping pong)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Does table tennis count as a sport? I have always considered a sport as something that requires some sort of athletic ability. Like I don't consider race car driving a sport, I mean the drivers don't need to be in any sort of good shape do they? All they do is sit there and pres the gas peddle for a few hours. I'm not saying being a race car driver is easy, but I don't really consider them "athletes"

Oh, I play basketball. I am really tall, and I have pretty good hand-eye coordination so I do well at it. I can beat all of my friends at least.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I have been playing table tennis (ping pong) every day for the past 3 months and have gotten very good at it, but I love playing football (soccer) and basketball....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I've tried playing table tennis, but I can't get the hang of it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShyGuy[/i]
[B][size=1]Oh, I play basketball. I am really tall, and I have pretty good hand-eye coordination so I do well at it. I can beat all of my friends at least.[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought that. Most people who play basketball are really tall.............

I was on colorguard.... does that count as a sport?? i think it should.. at my school it is a ' preforming art'.. we dance, twirl flags, sabers and rifles... i hated it i couldn't catch the flag and the saber scared me.. and the leader is the devils concubine she hates me to no end even though i never said anythig about her and and rarely ever talked to her.. she stil hated me that was the reason i quit and the whole idea of going to band camp (we work with band so we get to go too) it just reminded me of american pie and scared me.. so i quit and it wasn't worth the 2 grand anyway. i would much rather buya car than twirl a flag..

I swim for a local club. I do at least 8 hours a week of training for swimming, which isnt very much I know but the club can't get the pool time. I have been swiming for about 6 years now, and worked my way from "learn to swim" right up to the top group.

I now represent my local club(my town) and on occasion my county. I the county, I rank somwhere around 5th at Freestyle and 6th at Breastroke. I'm hoping to make national levels this or next year.

Training times go as follows:
Monday: 18:00 - 20:00
Tuesday: 6:15 - 7:45 (Can't make it tuesday night because I play in a brass band :) )
Wednesday is my day of for school work
Thurday: 6:15 - 7:45 + 17:00 - 19:00
Friday is an early night in bed
Saturdays I normally have somne kind of compatition
Sundays: 20:00 - 21:00

I should do more, and I did, on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday moring, but I was the only one ever going, so they stopped it. bah :(

Otherwise, I play BasketBall, Badminton in and out of school. Im 6'4" so i have an advantage at BB :)

In genreral, Im a little out of shape ;)

Gee-enki

:nervous: :worried:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i used to be in a bowling league too.. :D bowling r0x!.. i got a free bowling ball.. :D gunsmoke black.. with cool swirlys and sparkles.. and its even got my name on it :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't judge a ball by the way it looks. Plastic balls aren't good in the long run.

Squashed Snail: I can't remember my handicap...it's pretty low though.

My friends play cricket....... I used to play it along time ago...........
Now its tennis, basketball (pretty cool)...... But soccer is where its at .......... I LOVE not only playing it but watching it .......... Pretty talented when it comes to playing soccer...........

Roma=Champions League.........
Argentina=World Cup.......

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk: