Matt.D Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [color=rainbow] Ok, I have a trivia question for you. Only the true die-hard Simpson fans will know this. The question is: What is Moe's phone number. It IS in one of the episodes, and you would only catch it if you were really watching. Who think's they're worthy of the title "Master Simpson Fan"?[/color]
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 O NO!!!!! How could the question be that!? Ummm.......555-0981?
Sephiroth Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i] [B]O NO!!!!! How could the question be that!? Ummm.......555-0981? [/B][/QUOTE] no, that is the simpsons telephone number, as seen by chief wiggum in that tele-marketing scam episode....
Shy Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [SIZE=1]I know this one! 764 - 8437 (or SMITHERS) remember when Mr. Burns tried to call him up?[/SIZE]
Matt.D Posted November 17, 2001 Author Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I know this one! 764 - 8437 (or SMITHERS) remember when Mr. Burns tried to call him up?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow]We have a winner! See, not too hard,Saiyadude;) [/color]
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow]We have a winner! See, not too hard,Saiyadude;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Easy for you! Your the one who posted it.
kizu Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 ypu guys need to start watchiing other shows, how would you know that. watch family guy when it comes back on.
Fall Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 I don't watch the Simpsons every day. I only watch it abut 2-3 times a week on FOX8. But I knew Moe's phone number. Damn whoever got it before I did. :flaming: j/k
Warlock Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 So, are there going to be any more trivia questions?
Sui Generis Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 I guess not....Well I knew his number...but somoeone beet me..:rolleyes:
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Simpsons is the BEST animated series out there. Next to that would be a tie between South Park and Family Guy. Family Guy can make me laugh histerically, but they put in so much crude and disgusting humor, that it doesn't even make it worth it sometimes. That is just my opinion P.S. I AM a die hard Simpsons fan, and I didn't know the number. . so it is just someone that has recorded every episode and can go back through and watch it that is really the only people that I see being able to qoute such details :D
Shy Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B]P.S. I AM a die hard Simpsons fan, and I didn't know the number. . so it is just someone that has recorded every episode and can go back through and watch it that is really the only people that I see being able to qoute such details :D [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I don't have every episode taped but I do watch the show twice a day (at least) as I have been doing for the past 10 years. This is my favorite show and it probably always will be. When you guys try to stump eachother with DBZ trivia or whatever I don't get mad because I don't know tha answers and call you guys "obsessed."[/SIZE]
Guest Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Well i'm gonna get this thing started again. What show was The Simpsons on before at near the end of the episode? Note it is easy.
Fall Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i] What show was The Simpsons on before at near the end of the episode? Note it is easy. [/B][/QUOTE] Is that supposed to make sense?
Transtic Nerve Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i] [B]Well i'm gonna get this thing started again. What show was The Simpsons on before at near the end of the episode? Note it is easy. [/B][/QUOTE] Tracy Ulman..... anyway Here's a little something that is a rip off from one of my favorite epsidoes of The Simpsons... Note: Do not click this link if you are prone to seizures or any other type of mental disfunction involving flashing lights at high speeds and different colors... or if your eyes are sensitive So here's the site, now that I gave it away: [url]http://www.seizurebots.com/[/url]
Fall Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Now what is that site based on????? Something like "Killer Robots" or something or other????? I couldn't read from the flashingness.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Now what is that site based on????? Something like "Killer Robots" or something or other????? I couldn't read from the flashingness. [/B][/QUOTE] You don't remember the episode where the SImpsons went to Japan? Bart turned on the TV and it said "Now back to Flying Seizure Robots!" and it was something similar to that site where this robot was just flashing lights... and all the simpsons, excluding homer, fell down in epaleptic seizures...... cause you were doing a pun on the news that had come out about the Japanese anime (which was Pokemon) that gave people these seizures. Funny stuff yo!
Guest Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Tracy Ulman..... anyway Here's a little something that is a rip off from one of my favorite epsidoes of The Simpsons... Note: Do not click this link if you are prone to seizures or any other type of mental disfunction involving flashing lights at high speeds and different colors... or if your eyes are sensitive So here's the site, now that I gave it away: [url]http://www.seizurebots.com/[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] Correct you win a cookie.
Fall Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i] [B] Correct you win a cookie. [/B][/QUOTE] How do you plan to give Transtic a cookie over the internet???
Guest Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 It was a joke foo'. How do people have sexual intercoruse via internet!? A mystery we shall never know.
Guest uchiha713 Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 On before at near......what does that mean? ^^'
Stuart Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Wow, this thread is way out dated. Please do not post in threads that haven't been active for a long period of time, or in this case, 5 years. If you'd like to create a new thread regarding Simspons trivia, I'd suggest you do it in the Music, Movies & Television forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or another staff member.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts