OtakuBoards

Simpsons Master Trivia Question

Matt.D

[color=rainbow] Ok, I have a trivia question for you. Only the true die-hard Simpson fans will know this. The question is: What is Moe's phone number. It IS in one of the episodes, and you would only catch it if you were really watching. Who think's they're worthy of the title "Master Simpson Fan"?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow]We have a winner! See, not too hard,Saiyadude;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Easy for you! Your the one who posted it.

Simpsons is the BEST animated series out there. Next to that would be a tie between South Park and Family Guy. Family Guy can make me laugh histerically, but they put in so much crude and disgusting humor, that it doesn't even make it worth it sometimes.

That is just my opinion

P.S. I AM a die hard Simpsons fan, and I didn't know the number. . so it is just someone that has recorded every episode and can go back through and watch it that is really the only people that I see being able to qoute such details :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]P.S. I AM a die hard Simpsons fan, and I didn't know the number. . so it is just someone that has recorded every episode and can go back through and watch it that is really the only people that I see being able to qoute such details :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I don't have every episode taped but I do watch the show twice a day (at least) as I have been doing for the past 10 years. This is my favorite show and it probably always will be. When you guys try to stump eachother with DBZ trivia or whatever I don't get mad because I don't know tha answers and call you guys "obsessed."[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]Well i'm gonna get this thing started again.

What show was The Simpsons on before at near the end of the episode? Note it is easy. [/B][/QUOTE]

Tracy Ulman..... anyway

Here's a little something that is a rip off from one of my favorite epsidoes of The Simpsons...

Note: Do not click this link if you are prone to seizures or any other type of mental disfunction involving flashing lights at high speeds and different colors... or if your eyes are sensitive

So here's the site, now that I gave it away: [url]http://www.seizurebots.com/[/url]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Now what is that site based on????? Something like "Killer Robots" or something or other????? I couldn't read from the flashingness. [/B][/QUOTE]

You don't remember the episode where the SImpsons went to Japan?

Bart turned on the TV and it said "Now back to Flying Seizure Robots!" and it was something similar to that site where this robot was just flashing lights... and all the simpsons, excluding homer, fell down in epaleptic seizures...... cause you were doing a pun on the news that had come out about the Japanese anime (which was Pokemon) that gave people these seizures. Funny stuff yo!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Tracy Ulman..... anyway

Here's a little something that is a rip off from one of my favorite epsidoes of The Simpsons...

Note: Do not click this link if you are prone to seizures or any other type of mental disfunction involving flashing lights at high speeds and different colors... or if your eyes are sensitive

So here's the site, now that I gave it away: [url]http://www.seizurebots.com/[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

Correct you win a cookie.

• 4 years later...
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Wow, this thread is way out dated. Please do not post in threads that haven't been active for a long period of time, or in this case, 5 years. If you'd like to create a new thread regarding Simspons trivia, I'd suggest you do it in the Music, Movies & Television forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or another staff member.[/FONT]