Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]sooner or later
a lot of members will start posting up pics [/B][/QUOTE]

is your name dave or david by any chance?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

thanx,I'm 13 [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: You look a lot older then 13... :eek:
Posted
[SIZE=1]This may be a kind of stupid question... but why do have baseball posters hanging in your room? Or are you in your brothers room or something?

And you look great, even better than the last one I saw of you ;)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]This may be a kind of stupid question... but why do have baseball posters hanging in your room? Or are you in your brothers room or something?

And you look great, even better than the last one I saw of you ;)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

oh,I was in the bathroom,my dad decorated it,lol
Posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stardust:
[B]oh,I was in the bathroom,my dad decorated it,lol[/B][/QUOTE]

Why was someone taking a pic of you in the bathroom!? :eek: j/k although I am curious.


[QUOTE]Origianlly posted by SaiyanPrincessX:
[B]Huh,how could you be 13,and born in 1989?? Nice pic.[/B][/QUOTE]

....You took the words right out of my mouth.
Posted
lol, at least it wasn't *starts imgaining weird things*.... -.-;; Never mind.

You look older than 12... I would have believed you where thirteen, if I hadn't looked at your profile. I'm turing 13 in 10 days, Yay! I guess.
Posted
i would post a pic too, but my scanner and i have a few problems. i won the last fight, and it has been in 4 peices on the floor since then. i might get another pic up as soon as we work out our problems. *glares at his scanner* "stupid hp scanner, should have known better than to go hp."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Nice pic! Oh and icedragon, isn't that a good thing since we all get to see who we're talking to?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
yup
you can finally see on how the person is.
heh, maybe someday, members might know each other in the future just because they know on what we look like
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]i would post a pic too, but my scanner and i have a few problems. i won the last fight, and it has been in 4 peices on the floor since then. i might get another pic up as soon as we work out our problems. *glares at his scanner* "stupid hp scanner, should have known better than to go hp." [/B][/QUOTE]


lololololol,I have an hp scanner too,I tried to scan a pic using it,and then my computer like,shut itself down,so screw that,I went for the digital camera,so much easier!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...