Boo Posted June 30, 2005 Author Posted June 30, 2005 [color=gray][size=1][center][b].4//Retribution[/b] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/4R.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/4RavT.gif[/IMG] [img]http://apoco.250free.com/4Rav.gif[/img][/center] The banner had some pixel numbers on it so I [i]had[/i] to dedicate it to Queen Altronidala ^^ [b]EDIT:[/b] avater on request x3 [/color][/size]
Kitty Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [color=blue][size=1]You know, Boo? Your nicknames often frighten me. ;-; .. But anyway, onto the ratingness. .. *shudder* [b].4//Retribution[/b] is very nice. Normally, I hate animations (dunno why- I do them myself every once in a while.. o.O), but this one turned out very nice. The pixel numbers do remind me somewhat of.. uh.. Retribution (>_>). I love the color, though. That blue pwns. =P The avatars are nice, too, but I like the one that says ".04//Retribution" because.. well, it matches the name of the set I guess. >_> Besides, the 07 isn't positioned as well, in my opinion. Overall, I give the set a [b]8/10[/b]. It's very nice, and again, I [i]love[/i] those colors. Lucky Retri. ^_~ - Tiger[/size][/color]
Annie Posted July 1, 2005 Posted July 1, 2005 [QUOTE=Boo][color=gray][size=1] The banner had some pixel numbers on it so I [i]had[/i] to dedicate it to Queen Altronidala ^^ [/color][/size][/QUOTE] [font=tahoma]XD I'm going to let my imagination take a guess at who that is, lol. I cannot give you the critique you deserve, but I would like to say that I loved the .4//Retribution. The color is fantabulous (yes, I made that word up), and the animation is perfect. It does really look as if someone is typing it out. Wonderful, bugga Boo.[/font]
Boo Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 [color=gray][size=1]Let's keep this thing updated once in the year. [b]Vision[/b] [img]http://apoco.250free.com/VincionXt.png[/IMG] [i][b]Vision[/b] had quite some work put into it. As you may see it's theme would be Da Vinci. [url=http://apoco.250free.com/VincionCl.png]This[/url] is the image without text. And when people didn't recognize the face of Da Vinci in it, I replaced it by Mona Lisa which you can see [url=http://apoco.250free.com/VincionCtM.png]Here[/url].[/i] [url=http://apoco.250free.com/Orange.png]Primage Of Vision[/url] [b].Chocolate Riddles.[/b] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Riddler.png[/IMG] [i]I'm not so fond of this one, but meh. The title is Riddles because the first layer is a part of Da Vinci's 'Last Supper'. The other day I had seen a documentary about 'the Da Vinci code'.[/i] That's it for today and likely the next few days/weeks.[/color][/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 This stuff kinda smells ;_; I kid :^D But on a serious note, I think I like [b]Vision[/b] the most. The other two are meh to me. It's interesting that the face is in the top right corner is just staring at me. It makes me think of someone dreaming... darkly almost. Riddles doesn't strike me with anything great sadly :< But it does remind me of chocolate. And the last image, since it is the preimage of Vision, it isn't as great. It doesn't have the same edge or feel to it and I just... don't like it too much, sadly :( But Vision is really good and it's cool :^D
Ima Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 Well Its been quite some time since ive been around here.......*Sighs* Well I really like vision, I love the colors for some reason they catch my eye. In my opinion the image shows confusion but yet its also very calming, it is not out of control but it is how should I say this...... In control? :P Overall I love the piece it just shows how good you have become at "Free Art" Chocolate Riddles: Damn I cannot explain how much I love this piece. In a whole the image is amazing. I love the colors and I love the overall feel If I find words to describe it I will.
Retribution Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 [SIZE=1]Alright, alright. I put off this post for far too long. Here we go? [b]Vision[/b] I have no idea what?s going on here in the least. I see two pairs of eyes in the picture, and some of da Vinci?s sketches blended in there. I?m not exactly sure what to say on this one, aside from some color would?ve been nice, or even a splash of color to accentuate a detail. [b]Chocolate Riddles[/b] has its title for a reason, I suppose. I guess I?ll start with the one thing I can actually understand, that being the ?.Riddles.? I?m not fond of the font you chose for it to be in, or the addition of the periods; it feels too frail in the sight of a very imposing, strong picture with bold colors. The stripes of color I enjoy quite a bit, and I love the bottom of the image where the black ?collides? with the rest of the image. The rest seems to be a chaotic struggle in the center. I don?t see any stocks used here, only vague, shifty shapes. I think this would?ve highly benefited from a pronounced image somewhere in this.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now