OtakuBoards

How tall are you?

komugi-chan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][font=Comic Sans MS]I'm pretty small at 5'6" and about 105-110lbs, but I rather enjoy being this size.[/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS]I can hide in small places and I have pretty good balance with my center of gravity being so low--lol. [/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/b]
[font=Comic Sans MS][b]Plus, I get to wear the children's sizes, so I can get Darth Vader shoes and all the other cool "just for kids" stuff--:animesmil . My brother gets jealous of all the Star Wars gear and other fun stuff that I can wear that he can't, seeing as I'm built like an elf (or a child) and he'a built like a typical broad-shouldered Scotsman.lol[/b][/font]

I'm about 6' 1" with 152 lbs. I was sort of average sized as I grew up but then I became one of the small kids in the school up until just this past year. It sucked being small becuase you felt like everyone was looking down on you with pity.

[quote name='elfpirate']typical broad shouldered Scotsman.[/quote]

Thats me.

6'1"ish really. I am about the same or a little higher than most of my friends. Lol.

About 180lbs. I wear small T-shirts to show off my amazing physique :). It's hilarious, I am like the same size as my friends who are in the 150ish range, but i'm 180.

[SIZE=1]Wow! People in other countries are short! I'm from the UK, I'm 15, and I'm 6'. And even then, a lot of my friends are taller than me. My tallest friend is around 6'6", and he is younger than me. A lot of people find me kinda scary, because I'm 6' and I'm pretty broad-shouldered.

Although, in saying that, a lot of my other friends are insanely short. One of my female friends is only about 5', and a lot of my friends are a lot shorter than me.

However, being tall isn't all that great. You have more distinguishing features, for one thing. In a police line-up, someone could say "It was the tall guy," and you would go down.

But that is just a worst-case scenario.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Blue]*shouts* YAY!! i'm not the only really short person here! I checked my hight a couple weeks ago and i'm exactly 5'!!! isn't that grand!? not....i hate being short....i'm a freshman in high school and theres a freshman there who is a foot and 4 inches taller than me! it really sucks. i like stopped growing in the 5th or 6th grade. my best friend who was 4' 8" or 4' 9" is now TALLER than me. it makes me sad....i'd like to at least be 5' 3" or something around there....i blame my mother.....[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1] Considering most of you are like 13, 14, and the 15 range, you still have TONS of time to grow. Sadly for me I feel I stopped growing at 14. I'm 5'4" and I'm 18! How sad is that? I've always wanted to be tall like my sisters..there both 5'10" where did the good genes go? I got all the bad ones. I think I need a hug now. :animecry: [/SIZE]

[COLOR=Blue]yeah right. i am 14, but i stopped growing because it's said that once a girl has here period, she stops growing, and guess what, i started when i was 10 and i DID stop growing! i used to be taller than like two of my friends, but now their getting taller than me! even middle school kids are taller than me. i blame my mom for the shortness, because guys pat me on the head like i was a little kid (even though, i like am)....i wish i was a few inches taller....[/COLOR] :animecry:

[COLOR=GREEN]Yeah, I'm 5' 2.5" and I make sure people know about that half inch (yeah, I'm pathetic :animesmil ). I guess I'm not really super short, but compared to my younger brother (who plays football) and his friends, I feel short. That's why most of the shoes I own have some sort of platform or heel.[/COLOR]