OtakuBoards

How tall are you?

komugi-chan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=red]I think she meant [b]as[/b] Wolverine. You know, from the Mutants? Man, you are all shorter than me. -.- How sad. I'm 5'6".

Does anyone ever wish they were shorter? Or taller? Because I'm always taller than everyone. I hate being taller than guys. And now, all my guy friends are like, feet taller than me. o.0 It isn't fair, I tell yah![/size][/color]

Yep I mean't as! Sorry my spelling and grammer skills are really bad!
I don't mindd being short I've had 18years to get used to it!lol

Though thats why my last boyfriend dated me cause he thought I was cute and my height added to the cutness thing :catgirl:

I'm 5'9", which is about average for a guy, I think. I used to want to be taller, but I've been the same height for a couple of years now, and I've gotten used to it lol. If I suddenly grew an inch or two, it would probably disrupt things quite a bit.

I am 5'7''. I don't mind being that height....really...I thought I was going to be 5'4'' right now because in grade 8 I was 4'5''... really sucked lol. Now I'm in grade 11 and im proud to be as tall as I am.. I wouldn't mind being a bit taller though.:P

From what I can tell I am about 5' 11" or 6' even. It has been a while since I bothered to check. Ironically, even though I am the tallest person in my immediate family, I am the second shortest when we are all sitting (my sister is still shorter).

Guest Reishi
Well my height is 5.4 which to most people doesn't sound much but what can I say I love my height and wouldn't want to be taller even if I could. ;)

Well I'm 5.7 though with the boots I wear it's closer to 5.8 and a half. Personally I like my height. All the girls in my family are 5.1 or shorter and when I was little I was determined to be taller than all of them. So I was happy to be half a foot taller than all of them. :animesmil Though I'm not sure how I ended up being the only girl to be taller in my family.

[size=1]I'm in between 4'11 and 5 ft even. When I was younger I was the tallest girl in my class, I have my pictures of me as a seven year old and I look so much bigger and my legs go on forever... for a seven year old, anyway. Then I got to fifth grade and I pretty much stopped growing length wise. I like being short because it's one of those things that just automatically makes you cute so yea.[/size]

I'm five foot seven and 1/2! But...I feel so average! :animecry: I wanna be a biiiiiiig girl!!!!!! I live in TN where if you're tall you're tall and if you're short you're short, but if you're average you're [I]average[/I] !!!!!! And that's baaaad!!! lol
I guess that's pretty good for a 115 lb girl, though, huh?

[color=darkred][size=1]

I'm about 5'10" - 5'11", last I checked. I'm around that area where I'm short to tall people and tall to short people. I've got pretty long legs though, and I'm lanky, so I'm not too threatening to any one... I look more like beanstalk than about anything. [/color][/size]

I think its funny how short people count halfs. I always just say 5'8 or 5'9, but lots of girls say "oh, I'm 5'2 and a half ;) " Of course this makes no difference whatsoever, I just think its kind of funny. :rolleyes: