OtakuBoards

How tall are you?

komugi-chan

[color=darkred]Man I'm 5'5...no taller no shorter. I say that my hight is an average hight...now to get that through my boyfriends head that I am not sure. you know you can find out how tall you are my adding your mother and father's hight than divided it by 2. i suppose that is how it goes, mine was right.[/color]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 5'7", which is about average here now. (But considered sort of tall, I guess.) Up until I got into high school, I was always one of the the tallest girls in the class. I'm in grade ten now, and I stopped growing a few years ago. Most people have caught up to my height, or nearly caught up.

[COLOR=DarkRed]I know how that feels...I use to be the tallest...but once i went to highschool....the boys got taller and sooner than ever the majority of the students were taller than me...I felt like a short person.[/COLOR]

[quote name='SpiritWolf']I'm only about six foot five. On a good day. :animesmil[/quote]

[RIGHT][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=3][FONT=Garamond]Huzzah ! Me too ! And here's me thinking I was gonna be the only tall person here . . . :D
[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/RIGHT]

Most of you are saying that you are about 5ft 7 or 5ft9 or even 6ft 1 and you wanna be taller?

Ireland must be a place for small people cause the average height for a girl here is 5ft 4 and for a guy its 5ft 9 :animedepr

Maybe I should invest in more high heels. Hey has anyone heard of the operation to make you legs longer its huge in Asia!

I wish I were just a bit taller. I am only 5'2" and I hate shopping for jeans and pants since they all seem to be made for tall people! My mom is only 5' and my dad is about 5'4". The other day I went shopping with them at an Asian grocery store. In one of the isles there was about 15 people, including myself and my family, and I was the tallest one in the isle!! Too funny! My mom usually asks me to reach things for her since I am "so tall". :p

Being 5'2" pretty much is in line with my screen name though. The average height (lenght if you want to be technical) of a Giant Panda is around 5 feet. So I am above the average panda height! :animesmil

I'm either 5'7" or 5'8". I know that sounds about average for most people here, but that's [i]very[/i] short in my family. In my generation (those of us in our teens and 20s), I'm probably the shortest guy in my family. My oldest brother is taller than me, as well as my step-brother, cousins, step-cousins, ect. My father is nearly 6' tall, and my mom is 5' exactly (she often tells me she made sure she married a man who was taller than her so we would be tall).

I'm 20 (turning 21 this June), and no one believes me because I'm so short, and I'm incapable of growing much facial hair (my dad and his "I didn't shave until I was 20" genes).

I find it amazing that so many people make fun of celebrities like Tom Cruise and Stephen Dorff for being short, yet they're my height.

I'm about 5' 6", taller than all but one of my female friends, and shorter than all but two of my guy friends. So I'm of pretty average height. However, I almost always wear shoes with at least three or four centimeters worth of heel, so people tend to get the impression that I'm tall.
Actually, having a hurty tendon has caused me to go back to my running shoes for a day or two, so I've been feeling quite short lately. Having mostly male friends, I'm getting sick of looking over a decameter up at people to talk to them.

[quote name='komugi-chan']It seems mostly everybody is very tall here.[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkRed]TALL!? This seems pretty short to me, with the exception of a few. I'm 6'2 (possibly 6'3, it's been a while since i checked), and i never even feel that tall when i'm at school or whatever.[/COLOR]

[size=1]173cm. I'm around average height, but there are a fair few kids my age who are taller than me. As in, I'm at around their shoulder level. I wish I was about... 10cm taller. Perhaps even more than that. I've still got a while to catch my dad, but I'm already taller than my mum.[/size]

I'm 15 yrs old and 5 feet 8 inches. There are, however people taller than me, they're mostly older than me though. It's fun being taller than my mom AND my sister, I have a loong way to go before I'm taller than my dad, though.

[size=1][color=darkred]5'1" Yeah, I guess I'm a bit short? Maybe because I'm still young...? Or I've been drinking to much coffee. xD;
I'm always complaining how I'm never gonna grow to my family. I'm one of the shortest of my friends. I'm taller then my mom actually. Seems like it's just my mom and me in the family who are just... Well, short.

Being short gives you some advantages though. It's funny how people in school pick on me because of my height. But I'm cool with it. Unless they get physical. Some people can under estimate short people a little too much, in my opinion. [/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]I'm just over 6'1" and the tallest in my family by a good five inches, though that height is only average in my outer family as most of my male cousins are between 5'11 and 6'6". I'd maybe like to hit 6'2" or 6'3", though as it is it's getting to be a bit of a pain to get clothes that are long and broad enough. [/SIZE]

I happen to be 5' 5 - 5'6. I'm 20, so obviously I'm not going to grow any taller.

I'm the oldest of 6 kids, and the shortest of all of them. My 11 year old sister is a bit taller than me. *laughs* The only person in the immediate family that's shorter than me is my mom. The tall genes came from my dad, so yeah.

[size=1][color=slategray]I am 5'. I'm surprised at how short people can actually be. A lot of my friends are taller than me, around the 5'6" range, I think. Yet, we are only around 13. And yes, I'd love to be at least a few inches taller, just to be on a better scale with my friends. For once I'd like [I]not[/I] to have to look up whenever I talk to them. >>
I am only about 90 pounds, so I am very small. I guess that have it's advantages at times. Like, when I need to fit into a tight space, I have no problem. *shrugs* Haha. But, the biggest thing is that people mistake me for being much younger, like 10. O.o I never thought I looked [i]that[/i] young. But, hey, I'm not complaining.... that way, I don't have to pay the full adult fees at the movies. You can always take advantage of the way you look some way or another. Heh.[/color][/size]