OtakuBoards

If you had LOTS of money.....

Silent Whispers

[color=magenta]Good call Dante, Good call. What do you think boxybrown i think that you and[/color]
[color=magenta]Dante are coming on to something here...[/color]
[color=magenta]Well one thing is for sure you both want WORLD DOMINATION!:animesmil [/color]
[color=magenta]but why?[/color]
[color=magenta]Is there a good reason about domination versus evyerthing else in the world?:animestun [/color]
[color=magenta][/color]
[color=magenta]TwoMoons[/color]

[COLOR=#FF3399][SIZE=1]This really depends on just [I]how much[/I] money I had.

Top of my list would be to move my mum to Australia, as she has wanted to live there for ages. I?d make sure she had enough money to live comfortably and get set up with a business or something. After that I'd send myself to Seattle for a few months and see ULX. I?d stock up on anime and manga in America since there's a bigger selection there than in England.

I'd probably take ULX with me to Spain since I know he wants to go there, too.

Getting a nice car for my mum would be high on the list, too.

Oh, and a puppy.

Now, if I were madly, madly rich I would buy a huge plot of land somewhere in the vicinity of Seattle. Build a castle, buy a load of expensive and stupidly fast cars that I would never drive, get a butler and a puppy and convert the rest of my money into five-pound notes so that I could put them in a pool and swim in my money and laugh.

Yup.

Probably go for world domination next.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=red]whoa i have never met anyone in the posts who has ever wanted to spend money on moving somewhere or wanted to spend money on moving your mom somewhere.[/color]

[color=red]By all means you have my respects. [/color]
[color=red]But i would have thought you would have gone with World Domination, i mean[/color]
[color=red]who doenst now a days?[/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]TwoMoons[/color]

[COLOR=#FF3399][SIZE=1]World Domination would be wonderful if I had an idea of what exactly I would do with the world when I had it.

Basically, I've thought a lot about what I'd do with a whole heap of money, maybe I think too much.

I forgot to mention, I would buy (or kidnap) Asian Kung-Fu Generation 'cause those guys just rock my socks.

Ah, if only, eh?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Lots of money? Hmm...

There'd definitely be a PowerMac or two in there, for starters. Then I'd probably take as much as I need to immigrate Hevn here... and finally music. Lots and lots of music, lol. And maybe some movies. No anime though. :p [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkred]You know i have always wondered what my life would be like if i was a [/color]
[color=darkred]Queen....yes! i think that would be kinda nice now. I have sevants, food, money, fine clothing, and all of that stuff queens have.[/color]
[color=darkred][/color]
[color=darkred]But if i couldnt have that then i would just run away and conquer Asia and Japan.[/color]
[color=darkred][/color]
[color=darkred]But if i coulnt have that i will go with my #1 goal.[/color]
[color=darkred]To be a Voice Actress for ADV Films![/color]
[color=darkred][/color]
[color=darkred][/color]
[color=darkred]TwoMoons[/color]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Hmm out of the options I suppose World Domination would be the most attractive one, having enough money to ensure that you can control all the money in the world would be an obvious bonus. Beyond World Domination I suppose like Juu I'd like to travel the world, there are some many historical cities that I'd love to go through at my own leisure without worrying about time restraints and the such.[/SIZE]

[color=teal]You know what i was thinking about putting a vote for traveling the world but it didnt occur to me at the time. Sorry. But tell everyone if you wanted to travel the world where would you go and why?[/color]
[color=teal][/color]
[color=teal]TwoMoons[/color]
[color=teal][/color]
[color=teal]PS: everyone please type in larger font..the tiny ones are very hard to read..thanks[/color]

[size=1]Everyone wants to dominate the world. That's really intresting. I for one would also like to dominate the world. But let's think reality right now. Well... Not that I'm trying to offend anyone. >>

I would transform my basement into a gym. I can't get enough of jumping off the walls and such without getting hurt.
Possibly donate the remainings to a charity. Although I have to admit, I don't like children very much. x_x; But for the sake of it, I'll donate what's left. Well since I am still a child myself lemme think.

I would buy... [B]TOYS 'R US[/B] and a lifetime supply of [b]Kix cereal[/b]. xD;[/size]

OH OH i know

If i couldnt have anything like i said i would buy a lifetime supply of Hostess Snacks
and maybe a big screen Television for my dad, and maybe a whole lot of Whisker Lickins for my cat Artemis!:catgirl:

YUMMIE!:animesmil

TwoMoons
I am so generous.....

I would spend it on... books, most likely. Or DVDs.

But if I had a lot of money, I don't think I'd be on OB. I think I'd be some big-shot writer or actor who's cell phone was stolen and my numbers would be posted on the internet. Because that's hot.

I wouldn't want to go after the world domination thing. Are you aware of how many responsibilities you'd have?! Food control, money control, solving social problems, etc. And if you didn't want millions upon millions of people with thousands of different types of weapons knocking down your door, you'd have to take care of those responsibilities. And if you left it in the hands of others, they'd just eject you and take it for themselves. It sounds like too much trouble for unlimited acess to the world's anime supply.

[COLOR=Indigo]I'd invest in an appartment building in manhattan. Money would then flow endlessly, giving me more money, which I'd put into another appartment buuilding. etc. etc.

Afterward, I'd do the coolest cosplay outfits I could think of, and make that my wardrobe. :cool: [/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=indigo]Wow cosplay i never really thought about it. Well i mean i cosplay all the time at anime conventions, but i would never consider that to spend money on....i like that idea! [/color]

[color=indigo]MOM GRAB THE CAR WERE GOING TO THE FABRIC STORE!!!!!![/color]
[color=indigo][/color]
[color=indigo][/color]
[color=indigo]TwoMoons[/color]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS]World domination can be accomplished without a great deal of money, I think...;) [/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS]I guess I'm going to say that I would make sure that everyone that I love and care about would have the things that they need in life, so that they can quit working so hard just to live, and can have the time to pursue their dreams.[/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS]Beyond that, I'm a sucker for charitable causes. I would do my best to make a difference in the lives of the needy.[/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS]Uh... I think, for myself, I'd buy another classic car and a chopper--lol.[/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS]Oh, and I think the sail ship is a given.[/font][/b]

Guest demongirlamaya
If I had LOTS of money I'd probably spend it on everyone else and turn them into anime crazed drones!!! Of course I'd set aside just a little for plushies and DVDS!!! :animeknow THAT would be awesome!! PLUSHIES AND ANIME CRAZED DRONES!

"I don't want the world, I just want your half" -They Might Be Giants "Ana Ng"

No, not really. If I had lots of money I wouldn't use it for world domination since I don't want the world or any of the headaches that go along with it. I would spend my oodles of money for:

-Finding the cure for cancer. Anyone who has a loved one, or suffers from it themselves, understands why it is so important to find the cure. No one should have to go though the treatments and stress of chemo.

-Finding the cure for Rheumatoid Arthritis. I would absolutely love to get rid of this nasty disease. It's painful and it just plain sucks to have. I would like to find a cure now before any more of my joints are messed up. Cure for RA, definitely at the top of my list.

-Traveling around the world to all the different anime conventions. I would love to see how different cons are run, cosplayers from around the world and just a chance to meet other people who love anime like I do. That would be so much fun!

That pretty much tops the list. After that the boring stuff like paying off all my bills, buy a new house, get a new car....but for sure the main things on my list is where all my money will go!

[color=purple]Well Panda cosplay is GREAT! On of my favorite things to do is cosplay at anime conventions! COSPLAY IS FUN![/color]

[color=purple]Personally i cant believe i actually started something that can be so popular.....it makes[/color]
[color=purple]me smile:animesmil [/color]
[color=purple][/color]
[color=purple]Ok, if you all wanted something different like other *besides world domination and ect.*[/color]
[color=purple]say you choose other...what would you choose?[/color]
[color=purple]World Domination seems to be one of my number one vote.....but people WHY!?[/color]
[color=purple][/color]
[color=purple][/color]
[color=purple]TwoMoons[/color]

-Find a cure for Diabetes, and then give every one of the people cured a hershey bar and a coke.
-Dominate the world, yet stay out of the limelight. RabidInuFanboy can do the dirty work, and I get Europe :D
-Kidnap Heidi Klum and Brad Pitt and tell everyone that the Insurgents and Osama did it. War Over.
-Nuke Pyongyang(SP)

[QUOTE=Morpheus]-Find a cure for Diabetes[QUOTE], and then give every one of the people cured a hershey bar and a coke.
-Dominate the world, yet stay out of the limelight. RabidInuFanboy can do the dirty work, and I get Europe :D
-Kidnap Heidi Klum and Brad Pitt and tell everyone that the Insurgents and Osama did it. War Over.
-Nuke Pyongyang(SP)

[color=magenta]WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diabetes...[/color]
[color=magenta]I wish i could find a cure to Alzheimers...to help my Grandma....she has it..[/color]
[color=magenta]:animesigh [/color]
[color=magenta][/color]
[color=magenta]TwoMoons[/color]

[COLOR=Indigo]The government already has cures for everything, as they've introduced these extravagant ailments.

I'd buy the government. Force then to spread the vaccines.

If the world were hooked on anime... demongirlamaya has the right idea.

I'd turn this world into an interactive anime (like .hack//, but not optional)[/COLOR]

[color=navy]Well then if the goverment has a cure for everything then i would become a BIG internet idol or maybe a anime voice over*i have always wanted to do that* or maybe i would[/color]
[color=navy]well....be a housewife who is a secret agent in her own secret wife that her husband doesnt know about. Or something like that. Kinda silly huh guys.....:animeswea [/color]
[color=navy][/color]
[color=navy][/color]
[color=navy][/color]
[color=navy]TwoMoons[/color]