OtakuBoards

If you had LOTS of money.....

Silent Whispers

Lots of things. A hot rod, a barbell (been needing one of those), anime, videogames, etc.

But if I were to spend it on one thing, it'd probably be a good car. Maybe a classic Mustang or Charger? These new cars crunch too easy. Its really sad when a mere 10 mile an hour tap can put a dent in the back bumper. Even human bodies are more durable than that, which is made even sadder when you think that people are fragile compared to most other creatures our size. I like the old durable steel cars better.

[COLOR=#503F86]I'll presume this was meant to be an anime-related question?

Please try and be more specific (and detailed) when starting a new thread, TwoMoons. I was close to closing this right off the bat, but I'll leave it open for a while so long as it stays on-topic and and spam-free.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Speaking on a realistic basis, i would buy ungodly amounts of anime and music. Some other stuff here and there, but those would consist of the bulk of it. Also speaking realisitcly, if i had tons of money, i sure wouldn't be wasting my time on a message board, that's for sure. But i'm a poor fool who will anyway. My vote on the other hand went to WORLD DOMINATION, as that seems the logical choice to pick. I could rule this world a hecka lot better than most evil dictators, i can tell you that much. Ecxept for maybe Fidel Castro. That man knows what he's doing.[/COLOR]

I voted other. I would spend my money on my 1995 Mazda MX-5 . well atleast 15GS(us$). body kit( the works, hood, lights), turbo kit(with intercooler), proformace rebuild, rims, racing seats, Nos(direct port) and also paint job midnight blue that fade into pearlecent forest green at the buttom. if i really hade the money R32 with the same things only just jet black.

[COLOR=Purple]well i havent answered my own question yet! so i will now!
Personally i would spend 91% of all my hard earned cash on Anime DVD'd and then
about 2% on Cosplays and about 3% on my friends and last but not least about
4% on WORLD DOMINATION! *i have yet too hear that one* :animesmil [/COLOR]

I would go for World Domination but not really in the way of a Terrorist way like in Excel Saga but more in a Evil Genius form. You lnow, threaining the populance with Nuclear Arms, Causing a Rebellion, Getting Executed. I tell you I can do it better even than boxybrown which means I can do it better than any Anime Villian. A second by a long way would have to be Anime DVDs (Not because I don't want them that much but I want World Domination more)

[COLOR=DarkRed]I applaud you, Lord Dante. Here is a man who truly knows what he is talking about. With world domination, nothing else matters, because any whim of yours is there for the taking. Not to mention the hardships and responsibilities that come along with being such a great leader, it takes true bravery to take on such a challenging "career" option. Heck, you could organise a series of lights all throughout Earth, and go view your anime from space. The one true big screen. If you ever become world leader or facist dictator or whatever you want, make me your advisor or something, cause i wnat in on that space viewing. I shall likewise do the same for you, should i reach my dream of world domination.[/COLOR]

What you said Dante makes total sense, When you are the boss you can do whatever you want please because you are the boss then no one can tell you what to do. That was the other part of my logic about my choice because no one disagrees with a Dictater unless they want to dissapear.

[color=indigo] Good call there Solo o.O

Anyways I'd have to say I'd probably end up spending all of it on my friends. I'm a sucker and I always want to get my friends things. I don't know I just love buying things for them and such. So knowing me I'd go on this huge shopping spree, buy the most pointless stuff, and spend 90% of it on my friends heh.

Although i could really use a new bat and a new pair of batting gloves....And a car...

*shrugs*

Who knows, we all know I'll never have that kind of money!
[/color]

[color=darkviolet]You know world domination does sound really nice and all. You'd be in complete control of [i]everyone[/i] and [i]everything[/i], but you'd never get any time off, At least I know I wouldn't get any time off because as [b][size=3]RULER OF THE ENTIRE WORLD[/b][/size] I'd become so paranoid that someone was trying to take over I'd never take a day off for the rest of my life. Then I'd stop sleeping and showering and the whole world would try to kill me. So world domination really isn't for me.

Nope, I'd rather spend all that money on more logical things. Like paying off my car, and my Sears bill and my student loan. After that I think I'd buy a farm.... Or at the very least a horse. Then a house. Then I'd hire someone to wash my horse and clean my house and so on and so forth. I'd take all the time that would have been spent cleaning and spend it perfecting my writing and my riding.

Yes no world domination for me... too much work.[/color]

Wow... It absolutley amazes me at how greedy/stingy some people are.
Absolutley incredible.... :animesigh But anyways, I would spend a good majority of it on my friends/family. THEN.... I would spend the rest on BS.

Also, just dropping this in quickly.... it's been about a year literally since i have been on the forums. If any new rules or anything has come about please send me a private message (somebody) and let me know.

if I was rich, anime and music would be top priorities on my list of things to buy. Music would be first, of course. From buying tons of cd's and such, to buying equipment for myself and my own band. It'd definitely be nice to replace all the crappy stuff we've been having to use forever. As far as anime goes it's incredibly expensive. Going to a place like suncoast will run you dry. Especially if your trying to get a whole series not played on TV. Box sets run into the hundreds and it drives me crazy buying them seperately only being able to see one part at a time. Money would solve this :D

[size=1]If I was rediculously wealthy, I'd travel without a doubt. The thought of being able to see the world without worrying about deadlines and responsibilities is just, wow, nirvana to me. Then I'd also pursue a career in the arts. Not actively, but it's what I really want to do, anyway. I mean, who wouldn't? To be able to express myself through music, acting, painting, photography, and writing while being able to travel and have inspiration hit me right and left and have time to [b]think[/b] is a dream. [/size]

[QUOTE=XC SpydeR]Wow... It absolutley amazes me at how greedy/stingy some people are.
Absolutley incredible.... :animesigh But anyways, I would spend a good majority of it on my friends/family. THEN.... I would spend the rest on BS.

Also, just dropping this in quickly.... it's been about a year literally since i have been on the forums. If any new rules or anything has come about please send me a private message (somebody) and let me know.[/QUOTE]

I can't say I agree with that statement. Sure it sounds good to spend it on friends and family, but is that a good thing? I mean I have good friends I would just give some of the money too. But family or bad friends? For example, one of my brothers is a drug addict and I would never give him anything as I know exactly what he would spend it on. And I have other family and relatives who are just as bad as he is. *It would take too long to describe :animesigh *

I personally would take care of my own needs, like a home, retirement plans and then with what was left I would buy things I want like anime DVD and manga. I would also give some to a few select friends and family.

well everyone who is replying with WORLD DOMINATION i have one other question for all of you.......

If you had your world domination....how would you rule it?
would you be king, queen, emperor, ect.?

TwoMoons

PS: thank you Solo for moving this to another document and without deleting any replies. Now everyone appulade Solo and all his hard work!:bow:

[quote name='boxybrown305][COLOR=DarkRed']I applaud you, Lord Dante. Here is a man who truly knows what he is talking about. With world domination, nothing else matters, because any whim of yours is there for the taking. Not to mention the hardships and responsibilities that come along with being such a great leader, it takes true bravery to take on such a challenging "career" option. Heck, you could organise a series of lights all throughout Earth, and go view your anime from space. The one true big screen. If you ever become world leader or facist dictator or whatever you want, make me your advisor or something, cause i wnat in on that space viewing. I shall likewise do the same for you, should i reach my dream of world domination.[/COLOR][/quote]
Thanks. i may have to take you up on that spacelight idea! that sounds awesome. and sure, advisorship is yours if you want it!