OtakuBoards

Star Wars: Sith Invasion (play)

Yoda

[color=crimson][i]Ken looks atthe Jedi around him[/i]

Ken: I am not a Jedi but i will help you

Jedi: Then why do you have a lightsaber?

Ken: I dont know... i just like using it...

Jedi Master: The force is strong with you... you are a jedi...

[i]Startled Ken steps back...[/i]

Ken: r-r-really?

Jedi Master: Yes...

[i]Ken doesnt have time to answer when a sith with a double sided lightsaber attacks Ken... he flips backwards and begins to fight the Sith...[/i][/color]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Serias sits up in his bed, a small beeping noise waking him from his slumber. He looks around, trying to find what time it is, and the small beeping keeps interupting his concentration, and he finally gets up and turns on the visual monitor on the far wall near the door. A look of both surprise and shock flashes on his face.

Serias: Telrisa? What a pleasant surprise. And what do I owe this pleasant call?

Telrisa: *smiling faintly, she gets a serious look towards Serias* I need a favor Serias.

Serias: *tries not to let a laugh go* You know I am always here for you Tel. What is it? *sensing her pause, he pushes* Tel? What is it?

Telrisa: It's father. He was killed while at the outpost. I think it was an imperial attack, but this was too well done and almost no other casualties besides my father, and a few guards were killed. *she paused, fighting back tears* Serias . . . I think a Sith is here on Pajo, and I have a bad feeling it is Orthus. *she frowned*

Serias: *A horrified look came to his face, and he struggled to keep his feelings in check. He could not become like his friend Orthus, who had given in to his anger, and fear. It was almost a year ago since Serias let Orthus go after nearly killing him. They were now sworn enemies, with Serias pledging his loyalty to the Jedi order, and Orthus now a member of the evil Sith. He WOULD have to kill him someday, but had hoped deep down that it would never come to that.* I will head there as soon as I get clearance to leave the base.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Telrisa: *smiling, she thanked Serias and clicked off her screen. Sitting there for a few more minutes, she finally turned away, and walked off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serias: *Finally shaking off his sleep, he sat on his meditation mat, clearing his mind of all emotions, and breathed in deep and clear breaths. He was at peace at last, after the shocking news, he knew this is what he was destined for. Being a Jedi Knight was not an easy thing for him. He was too emotional, and was reckless when he gave in to his anger, yet he always found the strength to overcome these emotions, and was able to pull off quite a few surprising feats that no one thought he would ever be able to do. Finally coming back to reality, he stood up, finished suiting up, and walked to the hanger. He walked over to his B-Wing, and looked up at the the cockpit. He had not flown one since being stationed on Verassa over half a year ago, when the Jedi Council decided he would be better used to protect the people there. This was his time to correct his mistakes, but he felt no passion in his work, and simply knew it had to be done. It was his destiny as he would often say to Telrisa. With that, he settled in to the ship, and after a few key warm up drills, he lifted the slender craft in the air, and took off, reaching space in no time, and powered up the hyperdrive and was gone.*

(Just getting started. . hope to continue and work it in to your stories)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Darth Ice stands there, but Darth Terra bursts out laughing.

Darth Terra: :laugh: you......... want to fight......... both of us?

Hito: Yes, one at a time.

Darth Ice: Idiotic............. and who is this?

Ken: I'm Ken, and I'll kill you!

Darth Terra bursts out laughing again, and even Darth Ice chuckles.

Darth Ice: My friend, even this Jedi here doesn't stand a chance, regardless of wht he thinks......... and YOU expect to fight me in hand-to-hand combat. Get out of here you fool.

Hito: I don't care what you say, I will defeat you!

Darth Ice: Is that so? Well then lets see your skills.

Hito reveals his lightsabre, and Darth Ice raises his hand. The lightsabre flies out of Hito's hand and into Darth Ice's.

Darth Ice: You expect to beat me, and you can't even keep hold of your lightsabre.

Hito: How the......... you couldn't...........

Darth Ice throws his lightsabre back to him.

Darth Ice: But then, I never was one to refuse a fight.

Darth Ice draws his lightsabre.

strider as he is called on alderan sits in the the shadow and watchs bemusedly as darth ice thrashs hito and at the same time struglles to block ken.dart terra is just laughing out loud.

the hair on the back of darth tera's neck pricks at the sound of a raspy whisper " have you no honor , you leave your comrad un aided , you shall feel my rath." before he could turn around to defend himself he was nocked out cold by the but of striders saber.
Dart ice feels his comrad fall to the ground , and as he diverts his attention to see terra's fate he is allmost stricken down by ken
ken's light saber starts its decent towards dart ice's neck but half way down his hand is forced to the side by an unseen oponet his light saber flys through the air and into a dark clad warriors hand .
strider: tsk tsk tsk ...... rokie you are weak. 2 on one your not a very sporting fellow are you ? im afriad I canot allow you to continue this fight ....
those were the last words ken heard .
while that went on darth ice and hito had stoped cold but as strider lept into the air and dissapered into the darkness thiere querell redoubled......

Darth Ice: He was of Sith origin......... and I do not need any help. These two are not nearly a match for me.

Hito: We will see.

Hito atttacks Darth Ice, and he blocks all attacks easily. Suddenly the Emperor talks to Darth Ice.

Emperor: Lord Ice, stop fooling around. Complete your task, then return to the Death Star.

Darth Ice sees the 4 Jedi he was supposed to fight initially. He raises his hand, and one of the Jedi is thrown into a spike protruding from the wall. He does the same to the other three.

Darth Ice: Do you see why your efforte are so Futile?

strider lands in the seat of his swoop just as dart ice finishs off his oponets . the wind blows through his hair as he swoops down to the seedest section of alderan... hells kitchen . he tethers his swoop outside the olkansaco bar . he sits down at a stool when a huge humenoid figure grunts " out lander you no sit in my chair"
strider smiles and replies coyly , " realy i didnt see your name on it." then procedes to pick up the brute and trough him out the door. "any one else have any thing to say" the bar goes quite , he sit down and enjoys his pint of milk ,in a dirty glass mind you, and contemplates the mission of dart ice it diddnt make sence to send a deadly sith againts babey jedi..... thiere had to be something to it, but what?
just then 20 jedi jumped through the celling and onto the back of strider
strider struggled but could get no were even he coild not out match 20 trained jedi ,
jedi master : you are wanted for aiding in the murder of 4 padewans resistance is futile and you will be terminated if it continues.....

Darth Terra: I'm getting board Ice, finish them now

Darth Ice speeds up and knocks both Jedi to the ground and they run in fear of their lives

Darth Ice: I don't see why we have to waste our time with these fools

Darth Terra: Let's get out of here

Darth Ice and Darth Terra return to the Shuttle.

Darth Ice: Pilot, take us to my Star Destroyer.

Pilot: Yes my lord.

The shuttle doors close, and the shuttle takes off. It soon arrives at Darth Ice's Star Destroyer.

Guard: My lords, due to the invasion, and the battle taking place on Mon Calamari, the Emperor has advised us not to move the Star Destroyer.

Darth Terra: So, we'll have to take a shuttle back?

Darth Ice: No.... I sense that we cannot take one of them either, because they need pilots. We must take a Tie Bomber.......

Guard: Amazing my lord.......... well, this way to the bomber.

Darth Terra: Can you pilot this thing?

Darth Ice: Of course.

The two come to a Tie bomber.

Guard: This is top of the range my lords. It can do .9 past light speed, and is as fast as a rebel X-Wing. It is the only small ship here with enough fuel to get you to the Death Star.

Darth Ice: Thank you.......

The guard walks off. The two Sith steps in, Darth Ice sits in the pilot seat, and Darth Terra sits in the armory seat. Darth Ice presses a few buttons, and the Bomber rises into the air, and leaves the Death Star.

Darth Terra: I don't see why they couldn't even spare us a shuttle. We should have had the fu.ckin star destroyer... a shuttle is bad enough........ but this?

Darth Ice: Stay calm my friend. The Emperor obviously has a plan.

Computer: Light speed co-ordinates set.

Darth Ice: Computer, lock into Auxilary power, andfull speed towards the Death Star.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero [/i]
Juno: Are you ready Treme? [/B][/QUOTE]

*looks up to his new master*

Treme: I am ready Master Juno

Juno:....good then follow me

Treme: Yes Master

*The two , Jedi Master and Jedi apprentice, walk out of the room with Treme slightly behind Juno*

[color=crimson][i]Ken climbed in his new x-wing and flew off.... joined by the Alpha squa their next mission was given: Destroy a star destroyer... on their own...[/i]

Ken: Aight... all 12 of you hotshots ready?

All: Yea

Ken: Aight... From now on our name is Rogue Squadron... aight?

All: YEA!!! THAT'S SO COOL OF A NAME!

Ken: Ok Rogue Squadron... Let's Do This...

[i]They began their approach on the star destroyer...[/color][/i]

Lucius:Damn, i lost site of that Tie Bomber! Now i have no idea where it's going! Computer, where am I?

Computer:You are in the Alderrann system.

Lucius:Okay, is that moon ahead hospitable?

Computer:That is not a moon. It appears to be some sort of man-made structure.

Lucius:I'm gonna find out what it is.

strider , his arms bound behind his back , stood infront of the jedi council listing to thriere arogent speech about the loss of thiere jedi .
yoda: strider or bill i sence you are recless , always were you yet never evil hmmmm darkness i sence in you much darkness.

strider: darkness my a s s, have you looked around lately your jedi are not just they chalge sith 2 , 3 on one how hororable is that ? you teach honor yet do not uphold it I know not the true evil the great sith lord or yourself.

yoda: acusations you make yet still remains , death are you responcible for .

strider: Responcible ! I merly evened the playing field it is not my fault that you jedi canot hold thiere own when thiere on an even battle field.

plow koon : The fact still remains though that you wittnissed the random deth of sevral jedi and did not question the sith's precance none of us did yet you were thiere first . you resemble your father too much , you father was the most evil of all sith he hunted down jedi for sport you follow to closely

with those last words uttered strider went into a blind rage , the force flowing though him he jumped up bringing his arms infront of him, he then summoned his light saber from mace windu cutting open his binders . useing a force pulse he effintly knocked
out the whole jedi council but he drasticly drained his resorces
he had barely enough to jump out of the dome and escape the jedi . he was almost certain he was set up by the emporer and he would prov he was no sith lord .... once and for all.

as bill left alderan he saw somthing that shocked him comeng into his view screen he saw an enormus metal struture
strider: the sith damb it i c it now the attack on those jedi was a warning for the jedi !! And it is also my destiny , as he neared it he also saw another craft and hailed it.

strider: rebel ship please respond
Lucius: roger
strider: state your buisness
Lucius: im in persuite of a tie bomber , but that doesnt matter who are you?
stider : I ,I am strider

Lucius looks down at the ships data base and see's thieres and apv from the jedi about a man named strider the picture seems to match.

Lucius: please lower your shields and prepair for bording
strider : ~groans~ very well

just as Lucius enters strider ship her own is destroyed by an undetected fleet of b38 type star fighters
strider : what the hell

strider jumps into the seat of the gun turret : sit tight bub this is gonna be a bupy ride
Lucius: will this hunk of junk hold together?
strider: sure she will hold together babey hold together.....

The Tie bomber lands at the Death Star. The two Sith get out, and approach a captain.

Darth Ice: Captain, a small 4 man ship was following us, pull it in on the tractor beam.

Captain: But, our Star Destroyers are...

Darth Ice raises his hand, and the captain starts choking.

Darth Ice: Do as I command captain.

Treme: Master where are we going?

Juno: Treme haven't you felt the disturbance in the force?

Treme: Yes I have master.

Juno: We are going to find out what it's but it will not be safe so do you want to go?

Treme: Yes I would master I am ready.

Juno: Good I sense great courage in you but there are still much you have to learn. And I'll make sure you'll learn it.

Treme: Thank you Master

Juno: Come along then

*Treme follows Juno to the ships*

Treme: Master do you think the Sith are causing the disturbance?

Juno: Yes I do, In these times you should always be ready to encounter the Sith

Treme: Yes Master

Treme: Master where are we going?

Juno: A planet call Rith Essa.

Treme: What is there?

Juno: There is a Rebel base there and I have a friend that can help us on our mission.

Treme: I see.

Juno: Treme there is something you need to know.

Treme: What is that master?

Juno: There is a chance we will encounter Sith on this mission.

Lucius walks out of his ship....BONK!

A few hours later..

Voice:Finally. I thought he'd never come around.

Voice2:But he did. We'd better get Master*shuffling feet leave the room*

Dor opens five mins. later.

Lucius:Who are u?

Voice:I am a Sith. Why are you here.

Lucius:I said, who are u? *spits in the Sith's face*

Voice:U will regret that..

Juno: Pilot how long will it take to get to Rith Essa?

Pilot: Hyperspace 5 hours.

Juno: Good.

Treme: Master have you ever encounter a Sith?

Juno: Yes I have more then I wanted too.

Treme: How many times?

Juno: Three.

Juno: All that is need to know about is he's a rebel pilot. A very good pilot.

Treme: I see.

Juno: We are not the only one that dislike Sith.