OtakuBoards

Star Wars: Sith Invasion (play)

Yoda

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][i]With their Jedi robes on and their hoods over their heads the two Jedi walk into the room where Darath Ice is[/i]

Orion: I am Orion, a Jedi Knight sent to Destroy you...

Darth Ice: Haha...

Ken: And i'm... a Apprentice... sent to... destroy you...

Darth Ice: HAHAH! You?

Ken: errr...

Darth Ice: This will be most fun....

[i]Orion removes his hood and activates his lightsaber... Ken does the same...[/i][/color]

char puts his hand on his knee its now miraculsly healed , good now I have gooten a true feel for his power but these two jed they stand in my way do they not know what they are up against.
strider: orian desist your atack at once , thiere is no need for more deaths lead your padwan away from the death star and prepare for the fire works .
fealing the power upon them the two jedi leave the the death star as it starts too crumble ,
strider :darth ice the reble fleet has arived you've allready lost the battle out side your imence fleet is gone and at this monent the x wing of hito nears the reactor with every second .
darth ice :you lie
strider : do I?
storm trooper exacuate the the death star like fats from a sinking ship only to be destroyed by the rebel fleet
strider starts to fade away and his voice echos : all things begin and end with tatoine.....
darth ice destroys the resarected emporer and flee's to his personel ship and blasts his way past the rebels

Darth Ice, who's in a Tie Interceptor, blasts at the feeble X-wings, as his Death Star explodes. Darth Terra flies behind him in a Tie Fighter.

Darth Terra: Where do we go now?

Darth Ice: We will go into the desert land on Dantuin. There we will train, until our death star is complete. No more will we live in the Emperors shadow.

With that, Darth Ice, Darth Terra, and Strider blasts off towards Dantuin.

strider : darth ice thiere will be no time to build another death star and barely any time for training for the great conjuntion draws near if the force is to remain this way all of the users of the force must be presant on tatoine at the time of the cunjontion or great changes will will coime it is unknown what will happen maybe good maybe bad but it must come and it will.....

Darth Ice: I am aware of the oncoming convergance. I am also aware that we have 7 months until we must be there. I also know what will happen there.

Strider: What is that?

Darth Ice: A great war will erupt between the Jedi and the Sith, on the harsh deserts of Tatoine. No-one can tell who will survive. But like I said, we have 7 months, which we will spent training on Dantoine.

Strider: I see.......

Darth Ice: Do not worry my friend, I can garuntee that our bodies will not be among the dead.

[I]Hito feels the death star is going to explode anround him and pulls his V Wing out of the core[/I]

Hito: Damn i'm heading to dantaione to the jedi secret temple to train and then i shall destroy the sith once and for all but i'll contact the council to tell them where i am

[I] hito projects a mental image of himself to the jedi council and tells them where he's going and that he advises them to send a few jedi teams of master and apadwans to dantaoine to train as he knows the sith survived but doesn't know they're on dantaione[/I]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The great carries ship that bears Darth Ice, Darth Terra, andStrider lands on Dantoine, in the lush forest land.

Darth Terra: Why are we here?

Darth Ice: For training my friend. There are creatures here with powers not unlike our own. We will split up, and meet back here in one week.

Before another word can be said, Darth Ice has dissapeared into the jungle.

AS darth ice disapered into the jungle , strider started headinding for a small moutain range in the distance . leaving darth tera in much the way darth ice had. strider sat thiere on a cliff in deep meditation all around him was in upheavil a great storm ate the land all around him but with the powers of the force niether cloak nor strand of hair stirred. In a bat on an eye he stood and with a raise of his hand absorbed all the energy of the storm into a globe of power over his hand all around glowed he lifted the ball to his face and view raw power , it would do , he exchanged the power for the chyrstal in his saber , it would do nicely.