OtakuBoards

Project: Elemental Replica [M-SLV]

Persona

Talan stood outside the battle feild and watched as the other Satantics raced out. T'Kure saw him standing there and he lunged at him.
"How long were you standing there? Why didn't you come and help?" He shouted as he slammed him up aganist the wall.
"Only a few minutes and one I didn't feel like wasting the effort beacuse you all looked like were doing pretty good and two I just didn't want to. Though if you were in any REAL danger then I would of helped."
"You bastard! What do you think your better than us?"
"No I never said that."
T'Kure released him and Talan walked off towards the battle feild.
"Were are you going?" Halie asked frowing at his lack of support.
"To clean up your mess."
T'Kure snorted and his eyes followed Talan as he walked towards the ally. Talan sighed he only felt the urge to heal the Celestials because of his father. As he walked through the rubble his eyes darted among the Celestials looking for the most hurt when his gaze reached am attrative girl with brown locks of hair and a large gash sround her neck. He bent down and a blue glow flowed from his palms and the wound began to heal. As he healed her his eyes watched the Celestails and Earthians to see what they would do next.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue][size=1]When she was released, Rin gasped for air. "Rin!" Kyle shouted, but was stopped by the approach of a Satanic. As she coughed and wheezed, trying to get more air in her lungs, he knelt beside her and concentrated on the large gash down her neck.

But she didn't even feel it. The lack of oxygen was cutting off most of her senses. By the time she'd finally managed to breathe correctly, the healing was done.

She tried to speak, but couldn't make anything understandable come out of her mouth. He raised an eyebrow, but shook his head.

"She'll be fine," he sighed to Kyle as he stood up and began to walk away. Kyle rushed over and helped Rin get to her feet. Kiana stood next to Kou, and the two of them stared bewildered as the boy walked off.

"W-Wait.."

He stopped and turned his head. "Rin.. You shouldn't speak for a bit," Kyle sighed. But she stared at the one who had healed her.

"Thanks.."

He grinned, then turned away and began walking off again. "Your welcome," he called from over his shoulder.

When he'd eventually disappeared, Kiana instantly blurted, "Who the hell was [i]that[/i]?!"

"I don't know.. I think he's a Satanic," Kou replied.

"But why would he heal Rin if he was with the Satanics? I've never heard of a [i]kind[/i] Satanic, and I don't ever expect to meet one," Kyle ranted.

But Rin wasn't listening. [i]"Who was that..? And what if he really is a Satanic..?"[/i] she thought quietly, gazing off after the strange boy.[/size][/color]

Talan grinned it felt good to see tthe shocked looks on all of their faces. He couldn't expalin it, but a feeling began to grow in him, a warmth. One that he had felt when his gaze reached the girl. He turned to see if anyone was following him and then toke off. He ran with the wind wiping through his hair and wrapping around his body. The chill from the gusting wind felt good against his face and the breeze wiped through his hair; knocking the silver hair out of place. He stopped and looked around he was on the edge of the city and looked to his side to see his favorite hideout. The water tower had a few broken bars on the ladder, but he climbed up nimbly from years of pratice. Once he reached the top he lolled on the hard metal and gazed at the stars. His eyes shut as he heard the motors of cars racing by the highway on the ground beside him. Footsteps echoed as someone began to climb the old, rusty ladder.

OOC: don't care who it is..........again.

T'kure climbs the bars and up onto the roof. He looks at Talan and scratches his head as he looks away. "Uhhh. I just wanted to say I'm sorry about everything that I have done and siad to you. It is just that I don't understand you and that I want to have your attitude. You know like looking at both sides veiws and how you can not kill your enemys" He looks down at his feet. "I mean your a Satanic but yet you don't hate the Celestials or the Earthians. How can you not when it is your nature?"

Kelwin stayed dropped on his knees as the plasma dissapated. He'd never felt it that strongly before. Dirty sweat beaded up on his forhead and fell to the disturbed earth beneath him.

-[I]I was just tired, it won't happen again. I won't let it...It can't[/I]

Voices snapped him back to reality. Following their muffled sound, he headed up the ladder and found Talan and T'kure. Kelwin's eyes widened as he heard T'kure's last sentence.

"Leave him be. T'kure, he has his reasons. It's very simple, if you think about it."

Kou grabbed Kyle by the arm and dragged him into a spot where no one else was,"This is bullshit! Your the one that signed me up on this friggin death trap. Why the hell did you do that?"

"Simple rally. It looked as though you wanted to help, so I said you would." He grinned.

"Just because I want to help doesnt mean that I want to get involved in someone elses war. Besides, being an Earthian for me means no fighting." Kou crossed his arms over his chest as Kyle turned around.

"Hey, Kyle. Tell me, how much did you hold back? I could tell that you werent really trying." Kyle turned around agian but his face was stern and blank.

"Enough so everyone else thinks that I need improvement. You?" His face got a little lighter.

"About the same. I wasnt sure on how much i should use, so I only used what I thought would be nedded. Guess next time we need to use a little more, huh?" Kou relaxed a little as he saw Kiana walking up.

"What are you two earthians talking about?" She seemed to be joking around a little bit.

"Nothing really, just about why we decided to help really." Kyle blurted out before Kou could even think.

"Yeah, theres no need to worry. I dont think that we are going anywhere anytime soon." Kou gave her a little smile as she turned back around."Think before you talk Kyle. They really dont need to know that." Kou popped Kyle on the back of his head as he began to walk back to the group.

T'kure turned to Talan. "We'll talk later" He jumped to the next roof and slid down the fire ladder. He made is way through the shadows over to where Kyle and Kou were talking. He waited till Kou started to walk away then pulled him into the alley and whispered something in his ear. He did the same with Kyle before leaving and heading to where Racheal lived when a blast caught him in the back.

OOC: Don't care who

[COLOR=LightBlue]Kiana sighed, sitting down on the grass. [I]Whats happening? What now?[/I] She asked herself, lying back, looking up at the sky. [I]Are the Earthians really going to help us?[/I] She rolled over, trying to remember what Satanics had which powers.
[I]Theres the lady of the trees, giant fireball, two plasma airheads and... the healing guy.[/I]

Just then a loud blast caught her attention. "What was that?!?!" Kiana shouted, jumping to her feet. "Let's go find out." Kou, who had been standing behind her, answered. "Rin!" Kyle yelled from beside Kou. "Are you able to fight?" He asked her after she came up to them. "Yeah..." She replied, still a little shaken.

Kiana sighed, shaking her head. "Are you okay?" One of them asked her. "I hate fighting." She answered. She launched into the air and took off towards the blast.[/COLOR]

Kou watched Kiana take off into the air,"Hey! Hold it right there!" She stopped and slowly turned around,"You do know that not all of us can fly right?" She got a little red then slowly came back down to the ground.

"Who cant fly? Because We have two people that can right?" Kou smiled,"Ha, just kidding. I can take Rin and myself. Kyle, your on your own buddy." Kyle nodded as the ground began to shake. Out of nowhere a giant silver disc shot out of the ground and stopped right before Kou,"Well, not my prettyest work of art, but it will have to do. After you." He motions for Rin to get on, ans she did, a little nervouse while trying to step up onto it.

"You sure this will hold the both of us?" Rin asked. "It should, unless I forgot about something." Kou stepped onto it as Kyle and Kiana lifted themselves off of the ground. Kou soon lifted tyhe silver disc up and they all flew to the blast.

[color=blue][size=1]OOC: I can fly! xP Oh well. I'll just say that she's still too shaken to fly at the moment. >_<;
--

As the disc lifted off the ground, it shook a bit, and Rin gripped onto Kou for balance. He gave her a glance, then chuckled. "New to it, huh?" he asked, knowing the answer. "Sorry," she mumbled.

"Not talkative, either, I'm guessing," he grinned. She didn't say anything, and merely held onto his arm as the disc sped after Kiana and Kyle. "Oh well," he shrugged, "I gave it a try."

Rin was too tired to talk. After nearly being killed, then completely healed by Satanics, she was a bit confused. And no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get [i]him[/i] out of her mind.

[i]'A Satanic..'[/i] she continued to tell herself. But it didn't work. Nothing could rid her of the thought of [i]him[/i].

As the group of four flew through the air, Rin enjoyed the breeze. She had been sweating a lot back on the ground. Mainly from having her oxygen cut off, but also from the entire ordeal. "I want a vacation," she mumbled.

"What was that? Did the angel finally speak?" Kou teased. She looked up at him, and returned his grin with a blank face. After a few moments, he gave it up and his gaze turned to the others ahead of them.

Suddenly, she saw him.

"Look!" she shouted immediately. It was him. It had to be. Him and the one who had attacked her in the first place. The one who had attacked her had been thrown forward, and was laying on the ground. Kiana, Kyle and Kou soon spotted the two Satanics as well, and the group headed in their direction.

"What happened?" Kyle asked the Satanic as the four landed before him.

He was silent. Kiana stood beside Kyle, while Kou and Rin remained on the silver disc. But Kou seemed to be intentionally blocking her view of him. As she made a motion to get off, he held out his arm. "Not yet," he whispered. He gave her a wink before stepping off.

[i]'So what? I just get to stand here?'[/i] she thought impatiently.[/size][/color]

Talan jumped up raced towards T'kure once he saw the blast aimed towards him. [I]What was that, more imporatly who did it.[/I] Out of the courner of his eye Talan saw the Celestals flying towards his fallen allie. [I]I have to get ther before they do, they seek revenge. With him down it would be easy.[/I] Picking up speed the Cesteatals left his veiw and he soon came to T'kure. L:eaning downhe turned him over and saw that he was still awake.
"T'kure come on. THe Celestals are coming."
He heard a moan and rolled his eye. Voices reached his ears and Talan turned to see the Celestals coming towards them. He turned and walked towards their landing site ready to fend them off.

T'kure started to get up and felt a pain in his left arm. He reached with his other and found that his arm from the elbow down was gone and blood was escaping fast. "Shit" He held out his palm as a thin sheet of plasma shimmered into exsistence. He pressed it to the wound and clenched his teeth as pain seered through him. "Damn't..." He brought his hand away after the wound was burned closed and stood up. "Don't kill them Talan" He began stumbling forward. Don't kill....." T'kure passed out onto the ground.

Kyle looked at Rin and noticed her breathing hard. "Here" The air around Rin swirled as it became richer with oxygen allowing her to breathe easier. He turned to Kou. "What do you think about what that Satanic named T;kure said. About him being on our side now and helping us out about when the Satanics will strike" He shook his head. "I dont know. He hurt Rin pretty bad. It is not nice to hurt such a pretty thing like her" He looked back to where Talan was wacthing them as T'kure passed out onto the ground in a puddle of his own blood. "I don't think the Celestials will trust him because he killed bunches of them"

Talan sighed and let his guard down as he turned back towrds T'kure. He kneeled down beside him and rasied his hands over his body.
"If that is what you wish. I won't [I]kill[/I] them."
A bright white light escaped from his palm covering T'kure with a heavenly glow. The light wrapped around him healing his wounds as Talan stood once again and faced the Celestals. Ice began to coat Talan's arm as he stared the Celestals down. The shimmering crytal like ice wrapped around his right arm and shaped into claws on his fingers. A deathly chill began to move across the roof.
"Explain yourselfs or get ready for a fight. I don't want to do this, but I will if I have to."

[SIZE=2][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"I don't want to fight." Kiana said. "Then what do you want?!" The satanic asked again, his power causing the entire room to drop 20 degrees. She shivered and took a step back, running into Kou. "You okay?" He asked her. "Uh... yeah, just cold." Kiana replied.

"We're here to check on the blast." Rin said defiantly. [I]Shes good with conflict.[/I] "What happened?" Rin questioned, her voice rising. "He was attacked." Talan answered. He pointed to T'kure's arm. "Shut-up." T'kure growled.
"Why are we standing here? Do something." Kiana whispered to Kou. "What do you want me to do, this isn't my war." He looked down at her and shrugged. "What help you are." She said sarcastically, returning his gaze. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Kou sighed as Kiana stood next to him and Rin still stood on his metal disc,"This is great. The other day I thought it was hard to ever find a girl to talk to me and now look, I got two that seem to depend on me. Gust great." Kou looked from Kiana to Rin then back at T'kure, and his missing arm, thinking about what he had said a little while ago.

"What was that? Did you say something about us depending on you?" Kiana turned around with a little anger in her eyes.

"Uhh. thats not really what I meant. Enough about that, look out." Kou stepped in front of her and clenched his fist as shards of metal started to comeout of the ground and form on his hand."Hey, Rin. Dont move." He glanced back as his disc slowly began to land on the ground. It then began to look as if it were forming back with the ground. After it was gone Kou looked at Talan with a serious gaze. "Tell me, you arent putting ou a hundred are you?" Talan shook his head as Kou smiled, "Good, cuz if you were then it could be a pretty quick fight for me."

"Thats it. you arent gonna finght him. None of us are here to fight ok?" Rin said as she took a step next to Kou.

"Fine. I'll go with that for now." Kou let the metal fall off of his hands as he moved them around.

"I thought that this wasnt your war." Kiana said with a little sarcasm.

"Cant let you three get hurt can I? I wouldnt be a good earthian if I did." Kou said with a smile.

"Whats that supposed to mean? I can take care of myself!" Kyle said as he balled up his fist.

"Right. Well then I guess that I can leave." Kou turned around as Kiana put her hand on his shoulder,"Dont, just in case, please?" "Kou nodded as he walked over to T'kure,"Tell me, why did you say that to me and Kyle a little while ago?"

T'kure glanced at where his arm used to be. "Mind helping me out here"

Kou looked at him. "Huh"

Kyle looked at T'kure's stub. "I think he would like you to make him a new hand"

T'kure nodded. "Please. And somthing strong that can at least hold plasma for a little bit, but somthing that would help me in a fight. Then I will tell you" He looked at Kou. "Agreed?"

Kou turned to Kyle and whispered in his ear. "I don't know if I should"

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=2]"Just give him a limb." Kiana said, staring angerily at the Satanics. "What?!" Rin asked, suprise audible in her voice. Everyone stared at Kiana with wide eyes. No one had expected a Celestrial to try to help a Satanic. "You want to [I]help[/I]?" T'kure said in disbelief. "No, I want to kill you whole. But for some reason I have a feeling theres someone that wants you alive." She replied calmly. "You want to [I]help[/I]?" T'kure rebutted. "Just fix him." She said, looking over at Kou.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The ice retreated back into Talan's skin as he listened to the conversation. He sighed as he grew bored with the disscusion and decided to leave.
"T'kure if you survie come and find me. This whole event is boring." Talan went to dive off the roof and looked over towards Rin and winked. He then jumped off and dove down head first. Just before he reached the ground he flipped and landed on his feet. He looked up and grinned at the sky and Rin who looked over at him. He walked down the street and whistled to himself.

Kou watched Talan leave then turned back to Kiana,"Are you sure? i mean, he did try to kill us all a little while ago." She nodded as Kou sighed."You better find yourself lucky that I'm gonna do this girl. Normally I wouldn't." He turned to T'kure that looked him in the eye."I got a question. well really i got two and a warning. First, why did you tell me and Kyle that you want to switch sides?" Kou saw both Rin and Kiana's mouths open.

"Trutyhfully, i dont know. I just began to see how you treat people, earthian. But the celestials treat people with compassion. It makes me feel somewhat good inside." T'kure shrugged then tried to smile.

"Right. Hope you know that I still done think your telling the truth. In anycase, the second question. Ever heard of the material, Tropius?" T'kure shook his head. "Didnt think so. Tropius is a metal that is foubnd in the earths core. So now you know whats in the core, but that doesnt matter. Man's machines havent found it yet, but I have. It has the ability to move at the users whim, so its a good material to use for a limb. And its strong. You've felt it. I punched you in the jaw with it." Kou watched T'kure rub his cheed."Alright, here is your limb." Kou clenched his fist as the ground started to shake. A few seconds later, a thick blue metal started to come out of the ground and connect to T'kure's arm. About a minute later, there was another arm, now blue and metalic.

"There, now finally the threat. Do not forget that now that your arm in made of metal, I hace control of it. you try anything to hurt me, or any other celestial, or earthian, you will loose more that an arm. Got it?" T'kure nodded as Kou turned around and started to walk away.

T'kure looked at his new arm. "Cool" He clenched his fist making a grinding noise. "Got any other colors? Perferably silver or black" He watched Kou shake his head. "Oh well" T'kure jumped over to the next building and walked to the middle. "Test time" He reached back and punched the middle of the roof with his new arm causing cracks to snake all over the building. He quickly hopped back over before it collapsed. "Works" Plasma covered his metalic hand. "First things first. We need to kill Talan"

Kyle looked at him. "Who's that?"

T'kure smiled. "The one that jumped off the roof, you know the one that she also muses over" He points to Rin who is watching Talan go.

Kyle looked at T'kure's new arm and the fallen building. "Maybe you shouldn't of done that" He looked back at Rin then to Talan's back. "Second thought, it probably was" He felt jealosy boil inside him. "If that is our first target then I'm with you" He held out his hand to T'kure. "Friends?"

T'kure shook his hand. "Friends" the held his hand out to Kou who shook as well.

Kyle turned to Kou. "We need to somehow get Rin away. Kiana?"

[size=1][color=blue]"Hm.." Rin mumbled, watching Talan's figure finally disappear in the distance. While watching him, she heard his and her own names mentioned by the others behind her. But she didn't care. He was more important.

[i]"But he's a Satanic,"[/i] part of her chimed in. She paused, eyes glued to the spot Talan had just disappeared from.

"No.. It doesn't matter," she thought aloud. A little too loud, because Kyle looked her way and asked, "You say something?"

Rin shook her head and walked away from the edge of the roof and stood beside Kiana. The others were silent. "What..?" she managed to squeak. "I need to speak with these two," T'kure said politely. "If you'll excuse us."

He nodded to Kyle and Kou, and the three of them walked away, leaving Kiana and Rin alone.

"They're talking about me, aren't they?" Rin asked the moment the others were out of earshot. Kiana gave a solemn nod. "Are they going to kill me? Or [i]him[/i]?" Kiana said nothing, staring at her feet quietly. But she didn't need to say anything. Rin knew what they were going to do.

The very thought of them kiling Talan saddened her. But, in the beginning, she wouldn't have cared less. But he was kind. He was different. Why did they want to kill him? All of these thoughts raced through Rin's mind.

"Kiana.. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Kiana asked, though she had a pretty good idea of where Rin would be headed.

"After Talan."

"What should I tell them?"

"You can tell them anything. The truth, if you want to. But I need to follow him. I'll make it quick. I just need to speak with him.." Rin sighed. She stood firmly, and a few moments later, a strong, but gentle, gust of wind blew through the area.

[i]"Yes.. I've got it back,"[/i] she thought quietly, happy that she had regained control of her ability.

And with that, she lept up, catching herself with a powerful air current, and sped off after Talan.

[i]"He can't have gone far. I'll catch him, warn him, then return. "[/i] she told herself.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Kiana watched Rin go, then glanced at the others. They just stood staring after Rin.
"Why did you let her go?!?!" Kyle said. "Where is she going?" He added, turning to Kiana. "You know damn well where." She replied cooly. "Are you crazy, what do we do now?" T'kure spoke up. "Let her go, lets see if she can talk some sence into Talan." She answered, looking into their faces for the smallest bit of sympathy.[/COLOR]

Kyle clenched his fist then whispered in Kou's ear. "I'm gonna take that dude out now, you with me?" He turned to to T'kure who nodded at the same time as Kou. "Alright" he began hovering off the ground. "I'll cut him off" Kyle took off and followed Talan for a little bit then landed in front of him. "What the hell is worng with you. All I wanted to do was win her heart and now you come in and show your face and now I have competion. Sorry competion but I don't feel like playing fair at this moment"