OtakuBoards

Project: Elemental Replica [M-SLV]

Persona

OCC: Whoa... attack of the Satanists

[COLOR=LightBlue]"I'm coming to!" Kiana yelled to Kyle and Kou. "What? No, your not in any condition to fight. All of you get out of here." He shouted back, closing the door. "I'm going to fight." She said under her breath.

Rushing out the door, she almost trips over the two Earthians. "I told all of you to leave." Kyle said. "I'm one of the few who didn't get hurt. I owe it to the others." She replied, glaring in the direction of the Satanists. "Fine, but it's your funeral." Kou said, also looking at the approaching enemies.[/COLOR]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racheal runs up to where Klye and Kou and Kiana are sitting. "What are you doing Kyle? and who is this?" She looks at Kiana. "Your pretty"

Klye looks up at Racheal. "Going to stall them" He points to the Satanics. "His name is Kou"

Racheal gives him a hug. "Hey buddy" She looks at the Satanics and sees T'kure. "Uhhh how's my hair look? does my breathe smell? do I have anything in my teeth?..."

Klye looks at her. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Racheal looks away blushing. "Nothing"

Kou smiles. "I think she likes one..."

Racheal slaps him in the face. "Do not!"

T'kure looks at the building. "Speaking of Celestials there's one" He walks up to the stairs where three Earthians and one Celestial are sitting. "Well well, what have we here? Looks like a Celestial. Shouldn't you be in there crying like the rest off them? Or have you come do hand your life over" He turns to Jason. "I think that she's perfect for you"

Kiana scowls at him. "Laugh while you can, we will win"

T'kure laughs. "I will bitch" His eyes fall onto Racheal and he pauses. "Damn" He whispers to Kelwin. "She's hot" T'kure turns back to Kiana. "So you really do have a death wish, cause your still here. Too bad I'm not Talan and let you go with a present or something" T'kure suddenly flies back from a strong blast of wind and goes through a wall.

Klye rubs his fist after sending T'kure into a wall. "He is really an ass" He looks at the other Satanics. "That really wasn't a good idea was it?"

Kiana shakes her head. "Probably not"

Kou looks at him. "Nice one"

Racheal taps Kyle on the shoulder and whispers in his ear. "Do my nails look fine?"

"What the...yes they do" He turns to her. "Your such a blonde" He looks at the others. "Anybody else want any? There's plenty more to go anround" He begins to smile. "Or is it just because I took out loudmouth that ya'll are scared?"

OOC: I was getting bored so I wanted to start a fight

[SIZE=1]"You wanna say that again, you little freak?" snarled Jason, "You think I'm gonna be afraid of a worm like you?"

"Well, yeah, otherwise I wouldn't have said it, you idiot," said the wind-based kid.

"Oh, you're gonna regret that you ever said that!" shouted Jason. He clenched his fists, and held his arms out. Flames wrapped around his body, and he sent a stream of fire towards the wind elemental.[/SIZE]

OCC: Dude, awesome idea. Talking is boring...

[COLOR=LightBlue]Sick of the Satanists shit Kiana stands up and looks at them all. "If you thought we were going down without a fight, then you were damn wrong." She said, her hands glowing from the lightning. "You're all a bunch of cowards. You have to attack when we're all hurt. Can't even wait for us to heal. It looks like your scared of power."

T'kure just smiled. "Are we here to talk or are we here to fight?" He replied, drawing his weapon.[/COLOR]

Klye directs the flames away and begins to levitate. "How are you going to hit me when you can't catch me" He dodges more streams of fire.

"Hold still bitch" The fire-man lets out another stream of fire.

"No ma'm" He dodges that then lifts the fire dude off the ground. "The view is so much nicer up here don't you think?" Another stream of fire goes past him the curves back around and hits Klye in the back sending him to the ground. "Crap" He rolls as a ball of fire creates a crater where he just was. "Alright"

"What are you going to do weakling?" The fire dude lands back on the ground.

"Same thing" Kyle summons another gust that throws him into a wall. "Eat it bitch"

[color=blue][size=1]"Nice one."

Kyle spun around to see Rin leaning in the doorway, smiling wide. "You were supposed to get out of here," he said with a stern look on his face. "I'm the one who wanted to fight, remember?"

His face softened, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Well then. Pick your victim."

She glanced around, but felt it best to wait until attacked before starting a fight. "I'll take my time," she whispered loudly. He nodded, then turned back to face the one he had been fighting with. But when he looked back to where the man had been just moments before, there was nothing.

"Where'd that son of a bitch go?"

"Look up," Rin advised him, still in the doorway. Kyle looked up to see his opponent about to land on him. He dove forward, just missing a shot of flames that had been fired seconds ago. Rin blew the flames out with a small gust of wind before the Satanic landed.

"And who are you? Another Earthian? Or a Celestial?" he grinned, his eyes full of malice.

"Celestial," she replied blankly.

"Wait right there," he snickered, holding her chin with his two fingers. "I'll be back for you when I'm done with this one."[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Jason ran after the kid, his whole body shaking with rage. He found the kid in a small room, packing some things.

"Get out of here. I beat you once already, didn't I?" said the kid.

Jason had just about had it with this kid. He stood firm, and clicked his fingers. The temperature in the room began to rise. The paper on the walls began to peel off from the heat, and the carpet began to smoulder. Jason's eyes blazed with fury, and his entire body became coated in flames.

"You think you can contend with the full fury of the flame, kid?" he growled, "Well, let's see if you can!"

"Alliteration, eh? Pretty good for someone who doesn't even have two brain cells to rub together," smirked the kid.

Flames jumped from his body, slamming into the walls, burning them down. Jason's body shook, and the temperature in the room rose even more. Sparks of flame began to lick over the peeling wallpaper. Soon the whole room was alight.

"You dumb kids. You think you're tough, but you don't know what you're getting into. The Earthians are going to burn, do you understand me? You will be the first, and you will die tonight, right now." The room burned down around them, and as the kid tried to blow the flames out with gusts of wind, Jason relit them faster. The kid then decided to run, and as he got to the door, he found the handle too hot to hold.

"Even if I die with you, you will die now!" shouted Jason, releasing a final, fiery burst from his body. It smashed through the walls, floor and ceiling of the room, causing the walls to collapse, falling onto Jason and the Earthian...

(OOC: Don't worry, Jason's not dead)[/SIZE]

0.0...Man i made a big mistake....I never put up my profile ^.^..Silly of me...I will e making a scene as Raye from the Celestial my character name and the other profile of the apperition girl name Symphony. Sorry again..this will be deleted once everyone reads it.

[COLOR=LightBlue]"Rin." Kiana said looking at her. "Hey Kiana, why haven't you attacked yet?"
"Timing is everything." Kiana answered, turning around and picking a target. "Yo loudmouth!" She said, looking at T'kure. "Whos Talan?" Kiana asked, preparing to fire a lightning blast. "Why do you care? It's not like your gonna live long enough to meet anyone." He answered.
A white streak hit him causing him to fall back into the hole Kyle knocked him into earlier. "You bitch, you'll pay for that." T'kure yelled at her. "Alright, we get it. To you I'm a bitch. Is that the only word ya know?" She asked sarcastically.[/COLOR]

OCC: I had to shoot someone! Glad your back Kitty.

T'kure gets up and brushes himself off as he see a building collapse in flames. "Jason did it again" He sees a bunch of rubble fly into the air and the Earthian float out unharmed. "What the fuck? Jason's gonna be pissed when he finds out that he's not dead" He sees another white streak coming at him and leans out of the way. "Now that I'm ready it will be easier to fill you" He jumps into the air as Kiana fires several more bolts at him. "No I use words like asshole and fucker too. but bitch has a nice ring to it" A several balls of plasma form in front of him. "Now here's mine" The balls break into smaller ones and hit the building and the area around it. T'kure lands on the ground as he hears screams coming form inside. "Seems that there are still more inside" He ducks as a beam of ice flies over his head. "Okay two people now" Racheal lands in front of Kiana, who is unfased by the attack. "He's mine Kiana" T'kure smiles. "There's plenty to go around" Racheal jumps onto the roof of the building. "Come and get me" T'kure smiles as another ball forms and floats infront of him a second before taking off half the roof. "Gladly" Chases her from roof to roof.

OOC: This gives a little of Talan's( Ren's) family and past( not so much of that more of family.)
IC:
Talan sat on the roof of the building watching the fight below. He had heard his name a few times, but didn't bother paying attention. He sighed part of him wanted to stay on the roof away from the small battle, but his other half wanted to go down and fight along side the other Satanics. Closing his eyes Talan moved his head towards the Heavens and smiled. He then stood and began leaping from roof top to roof top until he reached his destination. An abandonned building that's windows were broken out and was slowly failing apart. He jumped through a window and landed on the dusty floor. A knife flashed against his neck and a ruff voice whispered in his ear, "You should be more careful Ren, you'll get hurt."
The knife was pulled away from his neck and ne turned to face the face of a haggerd old man who had grey eyes just like him.
"I see you survied."
"I've been through worse, though the fight was tough."
The man sat down on a ratty chair and stared at Talan, "What's wrong boy."
"I lost mum. She's dead and I couldn't stop it."
The man looked away and then looked down and the ground, "She was a great Earthian."
"And your a great Celestial! Father I'm sorry I tried to get there, but that damn Celestial lied!"
"You lost your temper and killed them. Right?"
Talan looked down and sighed, "Yes."
"Did you forget everything I thought you!" The old Celestial stood angerly and slapped Talan. Talan stood still and then walked towards the window.
"I need to get back there's a street fight and I'd like to see how it ends."
With that he leapt out of the window and walked slowly down the street towards the ally where the fight was taking place.

Kyle floats above the building holding his arm. "He's good" he swings his arm around a few times and loosens it. "But not good enough" He sees Racheal and T'kure off fighting on the rooftops and the others going at it on the ground. "I guess I should help" He looks back at the rubble. "He heated up the air too. But did it a different way. Good thing I know how to lower it" He yawns. "Hpoe he's dead. Stupid bitch wrecked my room" He lands next to Rin. "Did you miss me?"

Rin smiles at him. "Not really"

Kyle smiles then laughs. "Don't get smart with me now or you'll be in trouble"

Racheal jumps from roof to roof shooting ice at T'kure randomly, leading him farther away from the main fight. "I'm going to make him mine" She leaps back and lands on her roof then stops and lets her hands fall to her side.

T'kure stops and the next roof. "Why'd you stop running?"

Racheal smiles. "Come here and find out"

T'kure tilts his head. "Now why would I do that?"

Racheal starts to become impatient. "Why wouldn't you"

T'kure smiles as two plasma balls form and hover next to him. "Cause for all I know there could be more Earthians that want to help the Celestials"

Racheal sighs the jumps over and lands in front of him and looks up into his eyes. "Nope only me"

T'kure goes speechless. "Uhhh what are you doing?"

Racheal smiles. "Shutup" She then kisses T'kure.

T'kure feels Racheal's tongue inside his mouth and kisses back for a minute before pulling away. "Okay, why did you do that?"

Racheal looks at him and smiles. "Do I have to have a reason?"

T'kure shakes his head. "Guess not, but why me? Why not Jaon or Kelwin, or those Earthians?"

Racheal wraps her arms around his waist. "Cause I don't feel about them the way I feel about you" She looks up into his eyes and gives him a puppy dog face"

T'kure grows more confused. "But I'm Satanic. Your Earthian and helping the Celestials"

Racheal smiles. "Only so I could get to you. And we are going to have to work on your attitude though, but other than that I don't care if you kill the Celestials, well actually I do"

T'kure looks down into her deep blue eyes. "Well what am I going to do then?"

Racheal kisses him again. "I thought you didn't care about them"

T'kure looks up at the sky. "I didn't at first but now I see that I need them"

Racheal brings his face to where he is looking at her again. "What makes you think that you don't need the Celestials or Earthians. Once they have been defeated and killed off, ya'll are going to fight amongst yourselves. See you still need us to keep your group somewhat focused. The Celestials are different. They want to make the world a better place for everyone again"

T'kure shakes his head. "But I just can't leave the Satanics. They would hunt me down...wait...I could just hang out with Talan. He was right all along, this war is wrong"

Racheal's smile grows bigger. "And what if any of the Satanics come after me?"

T'kure kisses her fiercly. "The other two Earthians and the Celestials will protect you. Just stay out of trouble, but I will be watching out for you" An expolsion rips apart a building a couple blocks away. "We need to go so they don't get supicious of me" T'kure kisses her again then leaps from roof to roof towards the explosion.

[SIZE=1]OOC: :animestun Was I wrong when I assumed that we were supposed to be enemies? Instead of fireballs and such, it's like Cupid's arrows are flying around instead... :animesigh

IC:

[COLOR=SeaGreen][CENTER][I]Well, isn't this getting interesting...[/I][/CENTER]
Every footstep on every building was made known to her - each grain in each fiber of wood was a connection to her soul.

[RIGHT]It was almost unbelievable how quickly these Satanics fell prey to their own emotions - no, hormones would be more correct. Helie wanted to laugh, but suppressed the urge. For example, T'kure, one of the more violent ones, had already fallen to the first pretty face that had been willing to make the first move.[/RIGHT]
[CENTER][I]Her name is...Racheal? I'll keep that in mind...[/I][/CENTER]
But it was unimportant at the moment. She was too busy keeping track of the others: there was Jason, who was already wrapped up in his ecstatic violence; Kelwin remained unfound; and Talan was...getting nearer, she believed.

[RIGHT]Suddenly, she felt a puff of air on her cheek. Turning, all Helie had time to see was Kyle's satisfied expression as he blasted her with the full force of his wind power. She was slammed against a building, and gasped as she fell to the ground.[/RIGHT]
The hair on the back of her neck stood on end, signalling the gather of electricity in the area surrounding her. With a flick of her fingers, a wooden column burst out of its ties and flew through the air, barely cutting off the lightning bolt that had been headed her way.
[CENTER]Crack! The column exploded, and splinters rained down...[/CENTER]
Helie stood, watching as Kyle and Kiana closed in.

[RIGHT][I]So...the Celestials and Earthians have already allied themselves. This might be more difficult than expected...especially as some of our Satanics have already fallen due to their emotions.[/I][/RIGHT]

Bending down, she laid a palm onto the dead grass beneath her...and she began to [I]sing[/I] in her soft voice:

[CENTER][I][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]Come, crawl quickly you fingers of the Earth,
Answer a prayer for this child
For this daughter calls on wild boundaries
She needs the dark protection of your binds
Be her growing savior, you hands that hold this Earth.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

Then silence, and after a split-second, Helie looked up, her gaze clear as death to Kyle and Kiana. They had no time to react as hundreds of dead tree roots exploded from the ground, outstretched to catch their prey...Helie's enemies...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=LightBlue]Kiana stood surrounded by trees, with a burst of energy she jumped into the air a sent a series of lightning bolts to the dead limbs. Her eyes glowed white as she landed in front of Helie. "Daughter of the forest huh?" She asked, grinning. "Much more then that you pathetic Celestrial." Helie answered, dodging a gust of wind.
"I'm so sick of your ugly satanic faces it's frightening." She replied, launching a bolt that blinded everyone for a minute.

After it cleared Helie was gone, just then a tree shot out and grabed Kiana, restraining her and cutting off her breath.[/COLOR]

OCC: Lets see, what to do...

[color=blue][size=1]The force of a strong gust of wind broke off the root that was slowly strangeling Kiana, and then another gust released Kyle. Rin helped them to their feet then glanced around.

"Glad to see you finally fighting Rin," Kiana smiled.

"Where's the Satanic?" Rin asked immediatly, knowing she probably hadn't gone far. Kiana shrugged. As Kyle opened his mouth to say something, another pair of large roots spiralled upwards from beneath the ground. "Watch it!" he shouted. Rin dove to the right as the roots grabbed for her. When she stood up, Kiana was sprawled out on the ground a few meters away.

[i]'She was hit,'[/i] she thought quickly, snapping one of the recent roots in half. Glancing over at Kiana again, she was relieved to see her on her feet.

"Die Celestial."

Rin spun around to see the Satanic chanting something. Instinctively, she tried to jump backwards, but was knocked off balance by a dead branch shooting up in front of her face. Before she hit the ground, she was caught from behind. Looking up, she saw Kyle.

"Nice catch," she laughed.

"I can't believe I missed," the Satanic muttered.

Standing on her own, Rin turned back to face her opponent. "Get used to it," she replied, a smirk on her face.

Kyle launched an attack at the girl, sending her backwards. Kiana rushed up to his side. "You think you beat her?" she wondered.

--
OOC: Got tired of standing there. xP[/size][/color]

T'kure lands on the roof and watches Klye, Kiana, and Rin gang up on Heile. "I can still help my team out. I just can't kill those Celestials" He flips down behind Kyle and Kiana and fires a huge blast of plasma sending them through several walls. He jumps as another gust of wind comes at him and sees Rin. He lands on the ground and rolls as a burst of wind destroys the wall behind him. "I got you now" He watches as a huge root comes up behind her and wraps around her, constricting her. T'kure creates a rope of plasma and wraps it around her neck. "One wrong move and your a gonner" T'kure smiles as he thinks to himself. "I could say it was an accident" He sees heile come out of the rubble and smiles at her. "You okay?"

Heile looks at him and doesn't say a word but scowls at him.

T'kure winces. "Shit. I'm in trouble"

[SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen][RIGHT]Helie gave T'kure a cold glance as he held Rin by a cord of plasma.[/RIGHT]
With another flick of her fingers, she ripped boards off from a nearby house, and sent them flying towards Kyle and Kiana, both who dodged the flying projectiles.

[CENTER][B]"Yes, you [I]are[/I] in trouble,"[/B] she replied, her voice like silver.[/CENTER]
T'kure was about to reply, but Helie stopped him with a piercing glance, and he stopped. She proceeded to rip hundreds of shingles from the buildings and in the rubble, and sent the wicked barrage raining down on them. They were quick - wind was with them - but they couldn't evade them all, and what hit left fierce, bloody splinters in their skin; it was like being flayed alive. The shingles they managed to hit away buried themselves in the dirt, looking like cheap gravestones.

[CENTER]Suddenly Kyle lifted a hand, and the wind picked up power. Helie felt the shingles ripped away from her control, and suddenly they were hurdling towards her, carried by the wind of the Celestials. She threw herself on the ground, vines and roots shielding her in an explosion of soil and rot. Coming up again, her fingers lanced out at the pair of Celestials, and she spread her roots snaking through the ground, disrupting the ground around them.

[I]Jason! Where are you??[/I] [/CENTER][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][COLOR=DarkRed][B]"Right beside you, Halcyon. Why, were you getting worried?"[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]his voice murmured beside her, full of dangerous malice.[/RIGHT]
She shook her head. [B]"It's about time, Blaze. Usually you can't wait to kill them."[/B]

The roots exploded again around Kiana and Kyle, and Helie sent more grained shrapnel as well. But the full time in this attack, her attention was focused on Jason beside her.
He looked like he was praying, with his hands clasped gently together. But his gaze was much too wild, full of raw power that played in his blood. [CENTER]And then he [I][B]smiled[/B][/I].[/CENTER]

The roots and wood flying around Kyle and Kiana all exploded into flame - they were trapped in the inferno.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Kou looked back at the burning flames then smiled as it began to die,"Just wondering, did you forget that to much wind will kill a fire?" He turned as Kyle sent gusts to extinguish the fire. Kou then turned as a plasma ball was sent right at him,"Shit!" He hit the ground as a wall of silver shot up, stoping the ball, but having a hole melted inot it.

"Ahh. Seems like he actually knows what hes doing." T'kure said with a smirk. Kou let the wall fall back down as he clenched his fist,"Listen asshole, you dont know what exacally you are dealing with." His eyes started to turn yellow as tine shards of dimonds started to seep out of the ground,"You like money? 'Cuz I'm about to make you rich!" He raised his hands as the shards started to fly at T'kure. T'kure raised his hand and created a barrier of plasma that stopped the shards.

"Damn. Those looked expensive." He let the barrier down as a giant steel fist hit him in the jhaw sending im flying back out the door."Kyle, you ok?" He glanced back to see Kyle and Kiana standing with charred vines around them,"Yeah man. But you do know that that wouldnt stop me right?" Kou smireked as he nodded,"Yeah, I did. Just wanted to check."

[COLOR=LightBlue]"Is it over?" Kiana asked Kou. "Don't know." He answered. Looking around she tried to guess what condition everyone else was in. She had blood coming down from a large gash in her shoulder. "Damn trees." She said to herself, holding the wound. She leapt into the air to get a better view of the battle field. Almost the entire ground was destroyed, and who knows how many buildings had caved in from all the blows.
She landed back on the ground next to the earthians.[/COLOR]

OCC: Is any one else gonna attack?

((OOC: Sorry it took so long to respond, I have trouble getting on during the weekends))
IC: Kewlin had kept his distance through most of the quarral...but now he was ready. Gathering his energy, A large plasma ball was growing in his hand. This was his finishing move, this was what made him complete.

"I'll spare who I need to. Don't worry, I won't kill all of the new little romances, " he said with a hint of sarcasm, "This is just to put an end to this foolishness. Let's get serious." Just as he was about to unleash the plasma ball, somthing stopped him...Something he couldn't control.

-[I]Damn...what is this? What's stopping me?[/I] -

Trying to regain control, he gritted his teeth and tried to close his mind. Everything started coming back. All of the pain he had repressed for years came flooding back, a result of the intense energy he was gathering. Something bad was going to happen, and everyone was in danger

T'kure tightened his grip on the cord around Rin's neck. "Alright if you want her to live I sugest you stop" Another steel fist came flying at him before he melted it. He fired a ball that curved around and went through the back and sent Kou flying inot a wall. "I SAID STOP" An aura of plasma surrounds him as he holds a huge blast ready to fire it and take off Rin's head.

Kyle lets his hands fall to his side. "Shit"

Heile and Kiana relax as well.

Jason walks over to Klye and sends him into the pavement. "Okay I'm done"

T'kure glanced around him. "Hey Kelwin. You ok?"

Heiel backs up. "Shit, lets get out of here"