OtakuBoards

Project: Elemental Replica [M-SLV]

Persona

Kou watched as both Kyle and T'kure left to get Talan. He sighed and turned the other way. Then thought agianst leaving and started to walk in the direction the two went.

"Why are you going to do that? Try to kill Talan? Its not right." He turned around and looked at Kiana, who looked as mad as ever. Kou smiled then shook his head.

"I'm not. Its not in me to fight Talan. Even though Kyle is really ticked about having competition for Rin, I still dont know why he is getting so worked up. Hell, neither of us really know how she feels for him." He put a hand on her shoulder."I'm only going to make sure there is no one killed. In any case, you would kill me if I had anything to do with it wouldnt you?" He gave her a wink as the anger left her face and was replaced with a light red tint. Then it came back in full form.

"What?! I have no idea what your talking about. Why should it matter if you are involved or not? Its not my problem." She crossed her arms over her ches as Kou smiled.

"Alright. Well I'm off. You comming?" She shook her head as kou shrugged." Well just be careful, ok?" Out of nowhere his metal disc was floating behind him. He stepped back, stepping on the dick then turned around and flew off behind kyle and T'kure.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talan stopped glared at Klye and looked around. He sighed and spoke,
"Guess you can't trust anyone anymore huh. I don't know why your trying to kill me but I do I have some theories." Talan crossed his arms and glanced up and then looked ast T'Kure with a cold look in his eyes.
"Let's see I haven't harmed any of you yet, so it can't be revenge. Or could it for another reason. Hmmm, oh yes I get it now, emotions are such fragile things and unlike the fragile ice that I can control, I can't control the emotions of others. Wish I could though it would be a very powerful gift to have."
"Shut up you bastard!" Kyle shouted.
"Now that's not very nice considering that I do have a father and still alive to. Kind of wishing that he'd let life go already but can't change his mind."
"I don't give a crap! It's hard enough to get her without you screawing things up!"
"Would you really not care if you knew my father was one of your own. A Celestail, and a damn powerful one too."
A few jaws dropped and Talan toke this chance to jump up and hang on the flag pole on the side of the building behind him. He swung up and landed on the roof as he stood he came face to face with Rin.

T'kure fell down to his knees laughing. "Ha didn't work as well as you planned, now didi it?"

Kyle looked at him. "Why didn't you help?"

T'kure laughed harder. "I've never seen him fight. I was using you as a test subject. But he's too smart for you" He looked at the roof where Rin and Talan where standing. "I think he deserves her, don't you Kou" He turns as the wind starts blowing feircely. "What'd I say?"

[color=blue][size=1]"Talan!" Rin cried as he landed before her. "What brings you here?" he grinned cooly. She paused, having lost the words in her head. She had never spoken to him before, now that she thought about it. It took her a moment before she could actually say anything.

"They others! They're coming--"

"To kill me? Yes. I know, I just had a little run in with them. They must've seen you come after me."

"Oh.." she sighed. She bit her lip, disappointed with herself. The others had just ruined her chance to impress Talan.

"Is there anything else?"

"Huh?" Rin snapped to attention, her head jolting upwards. "Sorry.. Was thinkin'," she said rather calmly, which startled her.

"That's alright. You going to go back with them? They're down there," Talan said, pointing down at her group of allies. Rin sighed, and took a long, hard look at Kyle, Kou and T'kure. "Nah," she said finally.

"Nah?" Talan repeated, surprised by her answer.

"Nope. I think.. I think I'll follow you. If that's okay," she added quickly. Her courage both pleased and surprised her. She'd never been this straight forward. With anyone. And here she was, inviting herself along with someone she'd barely spoken with.

[i]"But there's something about him.. He saved me. I think I.."[/i] she began to think, but was interrupted when Talan spoke again.

"What?" she asked, not having heard him the first time.

"You can come. But you might have to fight them," he said, nodding his head towards the three below them. Rin stayed silent, but gave a nod, signaling her understanding. "I want to come with you. No matter what."

"Alright then. Lets go," he grinned, holding out his hand to her.[/color][/size]

T'kure flies into a wall along with Kou from an unexpected blast of wind. "Shit" He saw Talan and Rin leave. "Look what you did Talan you pissed him off" He watched as Kyle started hovering them took off towards them. "Uh oh. This ain't good"

Kou hit him in the ribs.

"What was that for?"

"For making him even madder"

"I'll fuck..." His metal hand was suddenely wrapping around his throat. "I'm sorry i'm sorry" He gasped as it let go. "I thought you were stronger than that" He dodged his own hand that broke down the wall behind him. "I was just joking. Think we should go get them?"

Kou nods. "Yeah"

Kyle flew towards Talan and Rin. "Die" He sent a blast of wind shattering the roof and sending Talan into another building and Rin caught in the landslide. "All satanics must die" He dodged to the side as shards of diamond and bolts pf plasma streak by. He summons tornando behind them that knocks them together knocking them unconcious. "Come on Talan fight me. You haven't fought yet and I want to see what your made of. Winner takes Rin" His eyes become completely gray as the wind starts creating a massive tornado that throws debri around. Kyle smiles as the eye of the storm centers on him and Talan. "I will show you all my power" Buildings started to crumble the joined the tornado along with cars, trees, and cows.

OOC: Sorry about the whole knockout thing. I want to fight this guy alone

"NO! I refues to fight someone who has no respect for others. No wonder she left you. Your treating her like she's some torhpy in a contest, when that's not ture. Rin is a living person with feelings and you can't decide her fate." Talan let the wind blow and him but, he stood his ground. He wouldn't let this big bad wolf blow him down. He debated weither he should just leave but, he didn't really want to leave Rin within the grasp of him.The ice in his body began to twich and started to move, [I]No[/I], He thought to himself, [I]I have to stay calm I can't let him get to me.[/I] Even though he was wanting to fight he suppressed those feeling to forming a stragety to get both Rin and him away from this mad Celestail.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been able to post in a while

Racheal broke out of the wood and brick that had fallen around her. She gasped for air and took a look around at her now destroyrd apartment. "What ever it was that hit this place sure was strong" She looked around and saw that their was still a ceiling put it was barely holding up and by the why it looked she could tell that blasting her way through wouldn't be a good idea. "Even wind wouldn't be able to help" She turned her head as he heard a groan and saw Rin partially buried in the rubble. "Ohhh my" She crawled over at uncovered her. She then pulled her out looked her over. "She's all torn up. Just like me put worse" She saw her mattrass and uncovered it then set Rin on it while she looked for the first aid kit and any provisions that she could find.

Kyle laughed causing the wind to spin faster and become more fierce. "No respect" He stared down at Talan. "I have respect for myself and others who have proven themselves worthy of it" He began to laugh again. "Or maybe your just scared because who know that you are no match agianst me. I know that wind is the hardest to block agianst because who can't see it, that's why I chose it because you can't defend against something you can't see, now can you" The ground under Talan urpted from another blast sending him agianst the wall. "Well I guess since you won't fight me, it just makes my job easier"

Talan covered his eyes and frowned the only way to get out of here was to fight.[I] I have to make this quick.[/I] He braced his body for the strong gust of winds that were erupting around him. He felt for thye water vapor in the air around him and with his mind he turning in into small ice crystals.
"True you can't see wind with your eyes, but your eyes are your most usless sence. They decive you and let you fall victim to illiusions. The good thing about wind is that you can feel it and hear it just before it stricks."
Kyle's became even more angry and the gusts became stronger. The ice crystals Talan had formed swirled around him and when they cleared Talan was gone. In a bright flash he reappeared but, with nine more copies that were all fully functional. They all spoke at the same time using the same tone and pitch, "Ice and water have their own uses to and like wind water is every were even in the driest of places."

T'kure stood on the outside of the huge tornado. "That's a really big tornado" He heard Kou mumble. "Hey wake up you lazy bitch" T'kure kicked Kou causng him to jump up.

"Why you betraying..."

"Wow a piece of debri hit you I didn't do anything" T'kure looked back at the tornado "I say we make our way inside"

"How are you going to do that?"

"Easy, make your little surfboard thingy" He hopped on at the same time as Kou and created a barrier of plasma around them that disenagrsted anything that touched it as they moved through. They stopped to see one Talan turn into a bunch of Talan's. "Do you know which on it is?"

"Yep"

"So do I" T'kure stopped when he heard a very faint voice. "Racheal?" He turned and scanned the buildings that had been destroyed. "Shit she's trapped inside one of those"

"Well let's find her"

Kyle smiled at the eight new Talan's. "Now since they are made out of ice and water unlike you, how about we try this?" The tornado suddenly closed in on Talan and Kyle shrouding them both in dust and debri unable to see each other. "Sucks that it is too loud to hear and to dense to see. Now lets heat the air up a little bit. I did the opposite of this to survive Jason. That guy was incredably strong and if I was one second slower than I would have been dead" The air inside the tornado started to heat up. "One by one" He came around the back and decapitated three copies then disapearred in the storm.

Talan covered his eyes as the dust swam around. [I]Damn I have to end this.[/I] Talan melted the remaining clones and formed them into a raiper. He twirled the sword around testing its sturdness and lunged towards the blurred shape that he guessed to be Kyle. When the sword made contact he was sure of it. Pushing it deeper into his flesh the winds died down a bit.

Kou looked at T'kure and the serious look on his face,"You really want to go after her dont you?" T'kure nodded.

"Yeah so lets get ocer there now." He said turning to Kou.

"You can go. I have to go after Kyle before he kills somebody." T'kure nodded as a small section of the disc broke off and took T,kure to the ground. As soon as the barrier was gone, the wind nearly threw kou off of his disc."Dang, this is strong."

A few moments later, and a few more times of nearly falling off, Kou finally saw Kyle. There was a strange smile on his face. and Talans sword in his side.

"I have to kill them all. All the satanics must die. " He turned and saw Kou coming twards him,"And here is the guy that will help me!" He grabbed Talan and threw him away, into the winds. He then grabbed the sword and pulled it out, alot of blood with it.

"Kyle, what the hell are you doing? Your going nuts. Your going to kill her before you try and get her back!" Kou saw that that got to him so he went on with it. "Do you not know that because you are acting like this, you probably will never be able to get her. Your scaring her off." The anger flushed back into Kyles face.

"No, Kou. It is the satanics that are trying to keep me from her. If you ehlp me, we can take them all out, togeher!"

"Your wrong, Kyle. I cant kill anybody. Thats not what an earthian does. You, you are no earthian. Hell, you arent even a satanic. Your worse. Youwant to killeverything that comes in your way, no matter who." Kou was right next to Kyle now.

"You never really trusted me, did you Kou? You always thought that it was my fault that you were involved in this war. Think about it, if not for me, you would have never met anyone. You would be your lonesome self. You want that? You should be thanking me!" He turned his back to Kou and started to look for Talan.

"That may be trfue. But now, Kyle, you are in the way of true arthians everywhere." Kyle began to turn around as Kou hit him ini the ack of the head with his fist that was covered is steel. The blow made a thud as Kou began to fall to the ground, out cold. the wind began to fade as Kou grabbed Kyle bwefore he hit the ground."I am truely sorry, friend. But you had to be stopped before you killed everything we earthians truely care about."

"You, earthian, were you not his friend? Why did you stop him from killing me?" Kou looked up and saw all of the diffrent Talans go back into one."Not to long ago, you wanted to kill me. In any case, he will die before you get him to any help."

"Listen, Talan. You are a satanic, i dont expect you to understand my methods because i am a earthian, but Kyle was thrown from his path by you and Rin. his heart fell for her, yet her heart fell for you. this in turn caused him to loose his hold on his mind.For me stopping him, I did it because, as an earthian, i hate to see anyone die, wether it be celestial, earthian, or satanic."Kou stood and looked him straight in the eyes."In any case, he is still me firend, so i must try to keep him from dieing"

"So, you are a bleeding heart. Figures, you earthians are all the same."

"Call me what you will, but the fact doesnt change, I may have saved more that one life here. We may meet agian, maybe on diffrent sides of a fight, but no matter, wether I am winning or not, you will never nee a death blow come from me, rest assured." He picked Kyle up and stepped up on his metal disc.

"Earthian, you may not be able to give a death blow, but I can. Do not forget that."

"Do not worry. I know." Kou nodded as the disc lifted off of the ground and began to head for the place he left Kiana. The dieng Kyle in his hands.

T'kure looked through the debri. "Which building is it?" The wind started to die down as he picked out Talan. "Hey looks like you killed him. You alright?"

Talan nodded as he made his way over. "Yeah, watch out"

T'kure looked up to see a suv coming crashing down straight for him along wiht everything else that was in the storm. "Get over here" He created another barrie of plasma around them so that nothing would hit them while it rained bricks and trees. He saw a cow fall over in the distance. "That's wierd"

Talan looked at him as he pulled away some boards. "Wahts is?"

"Nothing" He let go of the barrier as it stopped. "We need to hurry" He helped Talan pull up and huge peice of wall and found a cut of Racheal with a pretty hurt Rin in her arms.

"Your late" Racheal scowled at the two of them.

"Grab Rin while I but this wall back" T'kure started to move it back

Racheal got up and gave Rin to Talan so he could heal her and gave T'kure a hug. "It's nice to see you again"

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Kiana had turned her back to the fight. She was away from the battle and the heavy wind so it hadn't affected her much. She heard a small thump as someone landed behind her. Turning around she saw Kou land, holding onto Kyle. "What happened?" She asked evenly, avoiding eye-contact. "He got hurt. Mentally and physically." Kou answered, gently setting Kyle on the ground. "What do you want me to do?" Kiana took a step forward and looked at Kou.[/COLOR]

T'kure grabbed Racheal then turned to Talan. "Don't worry, I would never double cross you. I just wanted to see you fight. All the other Satanics talked about it but I had never seen you. Take care" He vaulted up the side of the building and jumped from roof to roof until he was next to Kou. "Let him die"

Kou and Kiana looked at him. "Why"

"T'kure pointed to Kyle's eyes. "He's lost all meaning to live. Even if you do heal him what do you think he is going to do. Admit he is deafeted? He's going to keep trying to kill" T'kure picked up Kyle. "Kou make a little altar" He set Kyle on an alter of iron that rised up out of the roof. He looked at Kyle as a huge sheet of plasma appeared above him then melt Kyle until there was nothing left of him or the altar. "It is done and over with" He looked at Kiana, Kou, and Racheal. "I will be back. I am going to propose a allaince between the three. Talan will be happy as well"

• 2 weeks later...
Talan looked down at the waking Rin. He laied her on the ground and sat next to her staring after the fading form of T'kure. Talan pushed his hair back and looked over at Rin who was begining to rise.
"You okay?" Talan asked as he glanced at the cuts on her body.
"I'm fine this is nothing."
"Good." Talan stood and walked over to the edge of the debris.
"Is Talan your real name or your code name?" Rin asked as she stood.
"Code, why?" Talan replied without looking at her.
"Well, everyone else is known by their real name not their code."
"I made the choice to be called Talan over my real name", Talan paused and added in a whisper, "It's better than Ren."

• 2 weeks later...
[color=blue][size=1]"It's not a bad name," Rin mumbled, checking over her legs to make sure they weren't too beaten up.

"R-.. Really?" Talan wondered. The way he spoke it sounded as if no one had ever approved of his name before.

"Yeah. I knew someone named Ren once," Rin smiled at the mention of his name. He was an old friend, but she lost contact with him after she was drafted into the Project. "Haven't seen him since this whole.. [i]thing[/i] started."

The two sat quietly for a few minutes afterwards, both sharing an equal distaste for the Project, though for different reasons.

"Why don't you like the name? I don't see anything wrong with it," Rin asked, tired of the awkward silence between the two of them.[/size][/color]

"My father gave it to me and well we aren't on good terms. I respect him like a son sohuld but, I don't love him. The only reason I'm exist is because that damn Celestal raped my mother." Talan turned and picked up a small rock. He stood up and threw the rock as far as he could and he heard it land after a few minutes.
"Tell me if you need to be healed." Talan spoke without looking at her. He had never spoke of his father to others before and wasn't sure how she was going to react after hearing that his father was a Celestal.