Flash Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 Here's the deal; A few weeks ago, we had a Banner Competition in the Big Brother Household. I only got a few entries, but I'm gonna post them up Anyway, and you guys can decide which one should win... (Oh, And i'll still post yours, Warlock, even though I made it for you... :D )
Flash Posted November 19, 2001 Author Posted November 19, 2001 Thirdly, my lovely Assistant, Warlock... *cough*Imadethisone*cough*
Flash Posted November 19, 2001 Author Posted November 19, 2001 And last but not least, Dragonballzman..
RicoTranzrig Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Holy :eek: I forgot all about my banner...heh I slapped it all together using photoshop in the morning...no extra JPEG's used...that's why it looks..."ugh."[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 wow these are all pretty good.....I wish i could make stuff like this.....your isn't that bad rico
Darkness Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Yeah, I like final flash's, but their all good. I need to learn how to do that.
Cibo Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 I really like Final Flash and Warlock...but I voted for Final Flash.
Desbreko Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 I like Rico's the best, but I'm not really into anime so that helped Rico get my vote.
Guest Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Hmm, well those arent THAT good.... Heh, i wish i could put mine in.. Well what the heck, ill do it just for fun. I have another, i might post it too. Its a FLIK one, if any of you remember me as him... If i had to vote for one is would be FF's because of the color... Rico.. Yours is too green and stuff....DBZman, oh thats just bad. I dont mean to insult anyone...
shibatku Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 I like Flash's because I love DBZ/GT and that helped in my vote.
RicoTranzrig Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [COLOR=green]Well, that's what I get for being too green...and making it when I'm half-awake...lol[/COLOR]
Dragonballzman Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Don't worry about it Forte. My Symbol and name came out crappy (and the Gokou pic too) becuase I forgot that when you turn something into a JPEG, it makes all the images have blurs around them :( Stupid JPEGs... Personally, I think Flash did the best one ;)
Axel--Ignition Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 why is everyones have dbz exept rico? i like urs forte.
shibatku Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Heck I can't believe how uncommonly good Final's is I mean thats a cool Banner, it rocks.
Flash Posted November 21, 2001 Author Posted November 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Heck I can't believe how uncommonly good Final's is I mean thats a cool Banner, it rocks. [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, it's not my best work. All My best stuff is in PNG... :D
shibatku Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Your just being modest yours is the best I love it its rocks you should believe more in yourself you have a great talent at making those to bad I don't have anything to make my own or the talent to make one *sigh*
Guest Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i] [B]i like urs forte. [/B][/QUOTE] Why, thank you Cloud ! :D
shibatku Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 They all are good I especially like Final's and Forte's they're cool but how do you make them?
Dragonballzman Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 Ehhhhh.........I'll admit that I'm crap at making banners, but I just tried another one now and i think is a [I]little[/I] bit better.
Raiha Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Ehhhhh.........I'll admit that I'm crap at making banners, but I just tried another one now and i think is a [I]little[/I] bit better. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Yes, it is a little better, actually, it's much better....but my vote goes to.....*name deleted* Heh, well I guess you guys'll never know.......:D[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 I could take a wild, wild guess...and it'll probably be right...
Recommended Posts