Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Big Brother Banner Competition.


Which banner is best?  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Which banner is best?

    • Final_Flash
      13
    • RicoTranzrig
      4
    • Warlock
      4
    • Dragonballzman
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's the deal; A few weeks ago, we had a Banner Competition in the Big Brother Household. I only got a few entries, but I'm gonna post them up Anyway, and you guys can decide which one should win... (Oh, And i'll still post yours, Warlock, even though I made it for you... :D )
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Hmm, well those arent THAT good.... Heh, i wish i could put mine in.. Well what the heck, ill do it just for fun. I have another, i might post it too. Its a FLIK one, if any of you remember me as him...

If i had to vote for one is would be FF's because of the color... Rico.. Yours is too green and stuff....DBZman, oh thats just bad. I dont mean to insult anyone...
Posted
Don't worry about it Forte. My Symbol and name came out crappy (and the Gokou pic too) becuase I forgot that when you turn something into a JPEG, it makes all the images have blurs around them :( Stupid JPEGs... Personally, I think Flash did the best one ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Heck I can't believe how uncommonly good Final's is I mean thats a cool Banner, it rocks. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, it's not my best work. All My best stuff is in PNG... :D
Posted
Your just being modest yours is the best I love it its rocks you should believe more in yourself you have a great talent at making those to bad I don't have anything to make my own or the talent to make one *sigh*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]i like urs forte. [/B][/QUOTE]

Why, thank you Cloud ! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Ehhhhh.........I'll admit that I'm crap at making banners, but I just tried another one now and i think is a [I]little[/I] bit better. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Yes, it is a little better, actually, it's much better....but my vote goes to.....*name deleted* Heh, well I guess you guys'll never know.......:D[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...