Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which female character in DBZ looks best?  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Which female character in DBZ looks best?

    • Bulma?
      11
    • Chi Chi?
      2
    • Bra?
      0
    • Pan?
      6
    • Videl?
      10
    • Android 18
      19
    • Launch
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted
I voted for Lunch. She is ruff! I like that in a woman. Have them be all shy and everything then achoo *sneezes*, then tries to kill me. I think of it as going SSJ for a sec. But I would choose Rei over Lunch anyday...;) ;)
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DaRk DrAgOn [/i]
[B]LOL Gohu:laugh: That was funny *achoo* LOL:D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks. But I'm serious. That would be sweet! I would have to lock up all the pepper and dust when she isn't home....:p :p :p
Guest Noamon18
Posted
you guys r crazy, drooling over DBZ girls the way u r :o being a girl, i'd have 2 say 18 is the best looking female but 17 is the true hottie!!! :love:
Guest Noamon18
Posted
sorta cute? WHAT DO U MEAN SORTA CUTE :flaming: 17 and Trunks r THE 2 hottest anime guys ever drawn on white paper!!! uh, i guess that sounded kinda funny, didn't it?
Posted
I think 18 looks the hottest, but for the sake of my marrige, i go with videl. BTW, I find it strange that no one has picked Bra yet.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]yeah, 17 is hot but not hotter than vegeta. nobody's hotter than vegeta. but, i have to admit, dbz does have a lot of hot guys. i kind of have a thing for piccolo, too... [/B][/QUOTE]

well, you would have to fight 18 for me LM
Posted
if i had ever had launch for a wife.. O_o not that i would.. but just for sake of comment.. i'd lock up all the spices & peppers.. and make her get a haircut.. ...


lol .. but i'd choose videl.. :p then.... pan.. then bra.. (i like em young ;) ) ..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]if i had ever had launch for a wife.. O_o not that i would.. but just for sake of comment.. i'd lock up all the spices & peppers.. and make her get a haircut [/B][/QUOTE]

And you have to dust your house constantly
Posted
Heck I'd get a biogenetically covered house and make her get tons of shots and then if she acted like she was going to sneash I'd move her very quickly to a sound proof, bullet proof(x1000),and make some peper fall form the ceiling to change her back.

But 18 looks the best of al of them(hmmmmm)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Heck I'd get a biogenetically covered house and make her get tons of shots and then if she acted like she was going to sneash I'd move her very quickly to a sound proof, bullet proof(x1000),and make some peper fall form the ceiling to change her back.

But 18 looks the best of al of them(hmmmmm) [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly. That is what i would do if i married launch. But i want to know who would marry chichi. She royally pisses me off
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]lol .. but i'd choose videl.. :p then.... pan.. then bra.. (i like em young ;) ) .. [/B][/QUOTE]
OMG!! LOL, that's just wrong....taking advantage of kids lik dat....
Posted
yeah.. i'm 15.. ^__^ heh.. i dont think its disgusting.. who ever said i wanted to .. you know.. :blush: .. (i'm not saying i dont, because i do.. but thats not the point) all i really wanted was .. HUGS! :) kuz i'm a hug type of guy.. kisses are good too..
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...