OtakuBoards

Which one of the Females in DBZ look best?

DBZM_Brolly

Which female character in DBZ looks best?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which female character in DBZ looks best?

• Bulma?
    • Chi Chi?
    • Bra?
    • Pan?
    • Videl?
    • Android 18
    • Launch

I voted for Lunch. She is ruff! I like that in a woman. Have them be all shy and everything then achoo *sneezes*, then tries to kill me. I think of it as going SSJ for a sec. But I would choose Rei over Lunch anyday...;) ;)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DaRk DrAgOn [/i]
[B]LOL Gohu:laugh: That was funny *achoo* LOL:D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks. But I'm serious. That would be sweet! I would have to lock up all the pepper and dust when she isn't home....:p :p :p

Guest Noamon18
you guys r crazy, drooling over DBZ girls the way u r :o being a girl, i'd have 2 say 18 is the best looking female but 17 is the true hottie!!! :love:

Guest Noamon18
sorta cute? WHAT DO U MEAN SORTA CUTE :flaming: 17 and Trunks r THE 2 hottest anime guys ever drawn on white paper!!! uh, i guess that sounded kinda funny, didn't it?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]yeah, 17 is hot but not hotter than vegeta. nobody's hotter than vegeta. but, i have to admit, dbz does have a lot of hot guys. i kind of have a thing for piccolo, too... [/B][/QUOTE]

well, you would have to fight 18 for me LM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]if i had ever had launch for a wife.. O_o not that i would.. but just for sake of comment.. i'd lock up all the spices & peppers.. and make her get a haircut [/B][/QUOTE]

And you have to dust your house constantly

Heck I'd get a biogenetically covered house and make her get tons of shots and then if she acted like she was going to sneash I'd move her very quickly to a sound proof, bullet proof(x1000),and make some peper fall form the ceiling to change her back.

But 18 looks the best of al of them(hmmmmm)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Heck I'd get a biogenetically covered house and make her get tons of shots and then if she acted like she was going to sneash I'd move her very quickly to a sound proof, bullet proof(x1000),and make some peper fall form the ceiling to change her back.

But 18 looks the best of al of them(hmmmmm) [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly. That is what i would do if i married launch. But i want to know who would marry chichi. She royally pisses me off