OtakuBoards

Which one of the Females in DBZ look best?

DBZM_Brolly

Which female character in DBZ looks best?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which female character in DBZ looks best?

• Bulma?
    • Chi Chi?
    • Bra?
    • Pan?
    • Videl?
    • Android 18
    • Launch

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]yeah.. i'm 15.. ^__^ heh.. i dont think its disgusting.. who ever said i wanted to .. you know.. :blush: .. (i'm not saying i dont, because i do.. but thats not the point) all i really wanted was .. HUGS! :) kuz i'm a hug type of guy.. kisses are good too.. [/B][/QUOTE]
*hug*:D
(it won't happen again)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Well yeah but I wonder why launch didn't get as many as I thought she would because she's not bad looking I mean she looks beautiful but still I think 18 is hotter. [/B][/QUOTE]
She doesn't have a lot of screen time.

[B]Yeah they may have a hard head but she fires several bullets straight at their heads which should've killed them imagine that Goku getting killed by a bullet:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Goku is too dumb to be kill by a bullet

Guest Future_Saiyan
All,
I voted for Launch cause she could also cook *LOL*. But without a doubt the hottest chick in DBZ was Maron, and NO not Krillin's daughter but his first real g-friend. Remember Roshi was always drooling over and then she left Krillin for those guys in the boats? *LOL* I saw a DBZ video called Girls that showed ashot of Roshi accidently grabbing her boob...gotta love that dirty ole Turtle Hermit

Future_Saiyan

[B]Android 18 is the hottest because she was made to look all cute and perfect till she kills you and that's why shes the best.:genius: [/B][/QUOTE]

This must be the forth or fith time you have said this...

Oh please, somebody save us from this topic! :help:

:nervous: :worried:

okay, okay, people, this is an announcement.

i've been flooded w/ requests for the hentai pic of 18. i do not have the link right now. i have e-mailed the guy who showed it to me to get the link from him. i didn't have time to write you all back & tell you that, but i'll send it to you as soon as i have it!!