Darkness Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 Videl with short hair. 18 is all forehead!
Vegitto4 Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 18 does need ehr hair to be more on her forehead, but other than that I agree :hippy:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i] [B]I reckon 18 rocks as well, but she's too damn moody! [/B][/QUOTE]] nah, no way. her attitude is great.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 From the looks of the poll 18's the hottest no doubt about that
Vegitto4 Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 OK, we all know that 18 is the best now, I hope that coolkam closes the topic now. its getting annoying.
PRINCE_VEGETA Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 android 18 is fine sheis so hot and cute ^^ i woudnt mind bieng krillin for a while;)
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 :mad: I don't like you very much... How can you tell people that liking cartoon characters is wrong? I love Vegeta and I also know a bunch of people that like the DBZ characters. Anyway, if you think that liking a cartoon character is wrong, then why did you even vote? I think that most all of the anime/creaters artists have an amazing talent for drawing. Why else would people like the characters from DBZ. They look so life-like!
Recommended Posts