OtakuBoards

Which one of the Females in DBZ look best?

DBZM_Brolly

Which female character in DBZ looks best?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which female character in DBZ looks best?

• Bulma?
    • Chi Chi?
    • Bra?
    • Pan?
    • Videl?
    • Android 18
    • Launch

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what wrong w/ it, shyguy? i mean, look at lara croft, or rogue, or sarah from witchblade, for godssake. what guy in their right mind would not find them damn hot?

a lot of drawn characters were made that way on purpose to be fantasies. i mean, they can never get fat, they're always in shape, the females are always curvy, the guys are always beefcake... what's the problem? the first drawn character i lusted over was logan from x-men, it was all downhill from there. :tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]what wrong w/ it, shyguy? i mean, look at lara croft, or rogue, or sarah from witchblade, for godssake. what guy in their right mind would not find them damn hot?

a lot of drawn characters were made that way on purpose to be fantasies. i mean, they can never get fat, they're always in shape, the females are always curvy, the guys are always beefcake... what's the problem? the first drawn character i lusted over was logan from x-men, it was all downhill from there. :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Exactly! They make 'em too damn hot!! I love Pan... my lil' Pan...*mumbles gibberish and doesn't blink*

Umm... yeah...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]what wrong w/ it, shyguy? i mean, look at lara croft, or rogue, or sarah from witchblade, for godssake. what guy in their right mind would not find them damn hot?[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]People find Rogue attractive? I never really was a big fan of Lady Croft either, but Angelina Jolei is a different story though. Something about finding a drawing or computer generated character attractive has always seemed wrong to me...[/SIZE]

LM, you find logan hot too? this is starting to get :nervous: lol, we like a lot of the same anime men :toothy: , except for vegita, his 'tude totally turns me off.

anyway, i'll vote for videl. (i sorta resemble her :smirk: )

hmm fav dbz chick *thinks* boy thats a tough one....I've always had a thing for bulma (gotta be the blue hair):D then videl I guess would be next (she is hot with short hair) then pan for all you chester's out there (chester, chester the child molester!) :laugh: chi-chi is a m.i.l.f. though, she looked better in the cell games, but she is a bit too "motherly". Besides, if goku ever found out....I pity da fool who chose chi-chi :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Android 18 looks the best, period.

PS: Thinking that cartoon characters are attractive is wrong :p [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

i think that cartoon characters being attractive is wrong too.. but dbz isn't a cartoon :p its anime

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]LM, you find logan hot too? this is starting to get :nervous: lol, we like a lot of the same anime men :toothy: , except for vegita, his 'tude totally turns me off.

anyway, i'll vote for videl. (i sorta resemble her :smirk: ) [/B][/QUOTE]

I never knew girls got turned :wigout: on about anime characters. I have alot of friends who are girls and those who like DBZ are extremely uncommon. Well whatever just wanted to say that.

i din't know how you can vote for videl. She is too much ofa tomgirl. she likes fighting. that is a strange girl. /and i can't get overthe fact that 18 has a bad pair of shoes adn socks. the way they drew them are funny. I don't like them like that.

[B]LM, you find logan hot too? this is starting to get :nervous: lol, we like a lot of the same anime men :toothy: , except for vegita, his 'tude totally turns me off.

anyway, i'll vote for videl. (i sorta resemble her :smirk: ) [/B][/QUOTE]

Aw, come on. Vegeta's got the best additude! Always angry, evil, yadda yadda yadda, so on and so on....*drones on and on for hours until falling into a coma from exhaustion and talking too much*:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

[/B][/QUOTE]

yessss, logan is so hot. the whole tortured soul thing, i'm really into that. & vegeta's attitude is the sexiest thing about him... okay, nevermind, his attitude & his body are a tie in sexiness.