Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which female character in DBZ looks best?  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Which female character in DBZ looks best?

    • Bulma?
      11
    • Chi Chi?
      2
    • Bra?
      0
    • Pan?
      6
    • Videl?
      10
    • Android 18
      19
    • Launch
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]yeah.. i'm 15.. ^__^ heh.. i dont think its disgusting.. who ever said i wanted to .. you know.. :blush: .. (i'm not saying i dont, because i do.. but thats not the point) all i really wanted was .. HUGS! :) kuz i'm a hug type of guy.. kisses are good too.. [/B][/QUOTE]
*hug*:D
(it won't happen again)
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
(appoligies accepted)
well thats questionable.. considering that she only really got 14 out of the 39 votes..

anyways my point is, this question is an opinion question, thus there can be no right or wrong, or who or what is better. :)
Posted
Well yeah but I wonder why launch didn't get as many as I thought she would because she's not bad looking I mean she looks beautiful but still I think 18 is hotter.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Well yeah but I wonder why launch didn't get as many as I thought she would because she's not bad looking I mean she looks beautiful but still I think 18 is hotter. [/B][/QUOTE]
She doesn't have a lot of screen time.
Posted
I realize that but the time she is on she looks beautiful and thats why I wondered and how did Goku and Krillin and Master Roshi survive the bullets to the heads.
Posted
Yeah they may have a hard head but she fires several bullets straight at their heads which should've killed them imagine that Goku getting killed by a bullet:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Yeah they may have a hard head but she fires several bullets straight at their heads which should've killed them imagine that Goku getting killed by a bullet:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Goku is too dumb to be kill by a bullet
Posted
no he's not, he is perfectly capable of getting killed by a bullet, he is just to dumb to not know when to finish a fight.....**cough cough** Furiza, vegeta<1st time>&&cough, cough**
Posted
I would understand if krillin had died but not Goku or Master Roshi. Goku is a sayajin so he's like way stronger than humans after he was born. Well I think 18 won. She is " THE PRETTIEST DBZ FEMALE CHAR." because of statistics.:)
Posted
Well, Ivoted for Launch, but it looks like 18 won"sigh". Darn those androids, they think they are so much better then us normal people with their super strength, cool manner, and perfect looks...oh-oh, I think 18 is turning me on:smooch: i better go:blush:
Posted
Wow, I never expected so many posts to my topic. Wow I'm proud of my self.:smirk: :bow: Oh and LM can you send me that pic you said about through email? Actually if any of you want to send me anything my email adress is

[email]DBZM_Brolly@angelfire.com[/email]

ok? Well bye
Guest Future_Saiyan
Posted
All,
I voted for Launch cause she could also cook *LOL*. But without a doubt the hottest chick in DBZ was Maron, and NO not Krillin's daughter but his first real g-friend. Remember Roshi was always drooling over and then she left Krillin for those guys in the boats? *LOL* I saw a DBZ video called Girls that showed ashot of Roshi accidently grabbing her boob...gotta love that dirty ole Turtle Hermit


Future_Saiyan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Android 18 is the hottest because she was made to look all cute and perfect till she kills you and that's why shes the best.:genius: [/B][/QUOTE]

This must be the forth or fith time you have said this...

Oh please, somebody save us from this topic! :help:


:nervous: :worried:
Posted
okay, okay, people, this is an announcement.

i've been flooded w/ requests for the hentai pic of 18. i do not have the link right now. i have e-mailed the guy who showed it to me to get the link from him. i didn't have time to write you all back & tell you that, but i'll send it to you as soon as i have it!!
Posted
my god.. -_-;; .. people cant find hentai pictures of 18?.. makes me wonder if their even looking.. theres probably more 18 hentai pictures then just about any other dbz character.... they are extreamly easy to find.. ¬¬
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...