Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What annoys me? Well... Here's a list...

1) People who have a "holier than thou" attitude

2) Braggarts

3) People who talk about me behind my back!

4) Bill Clinton

5) Immature people

6) Homework

8) That kid at school who refuses to quit following me around like a dog.

9) Morning people

10) Being kicked off the computer

11) Guys that come on WAY too fast... (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!! :p )
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

11) Guys that come on WAY too fast... (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!! :p ) [/B][/QUOTE]

:blush: lol..

^_^

pikeon how can you hate the powerpuff girls?! ppgs are cool..
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I hate judgemental ppl, well I hate most ppl anyway but I hate it when ppl are judgemental.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]POP UP ADS!!! THAT SNEAK UP ON YOU! [/SIZE] LIKE ON IE THAT DUMB X10 MINI CAMERA COMES UP AH!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes! I know exactly what you mean! It was just a few weeks ago that adam promised us the death of the credit card advertisements but every so often I will open up general discussion and an ad comes up. Argh! Why would those credit card companies want to advertise here? Almost nobody here can actually get a credit card, like 80% of us are under 18.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...