OtakuBoards

What annoys you?

Jamvis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate when people try to be smarter then they are..

usually when i dont like someone its obvious ^_^ .. and its annoying when they know i dont like them.. but they bother me.. or they try to talk to me as if their my friends..

i dont like when people point out embarrassing things about me to me.. unless its somthing that can be fixed right there and then.. like if my hairs kinda messed up.. thats ok.. but if its like.. 'hey you know.. your teeth are kinda crooked' .. ¬_¬ thats not funny..

i have more.. but i dont think i'll post em..

When people don't signal when they are driving. >.<

When people try to talk down to me, acting as if they are better than me (I HATE that!).

When people slam my religion because they don't really understand it--it goes without saying that covers a lot of things. So, what REALLY annoys me is when people see only a small fraction of a certain group of people, and then automatically think that's how every person of that group acts. so very very wrong!!!

oh.. being picked last for a game.. along with being embarrassing, its awful degrading.. .. but if you think thats bad.. last time we played dodgeball i wasn't even picked.. i was the last one standing and the teacher told me where to go.. .. they picked .. and i quote 'the fat kid' before me.. :/ what am i supposed to feel about that

.. i wasn't even picked. :(

[color=crimson]1. Normal People
2. Normal People with a Holier than thou attitude
3. Normal People who are holier than me -___-;;;
4. Normal People who think they are smarter than me...
5. Normal People that make no sense
6. Being picked last in PE -___-
7. When they dont give me sour cream with my enchildas verdes...
8. Bill Clinton
9. Al Gore
10. Normal People With No [b]Respect[/b][/color]

1)To be underestimated by age
2)To be underestimated
3)To be underestimated by their ugliness or beauty
4)To be young and teased
5)To be sick
6)Disrepsect
7)Discrimination
8)People who whine about this and that about their outer beauty.
9)People who show off how smart they are by correcting a tiny mistake of your own
10)People who are just plain [B]mean[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B][size=1] What annoys you?[/size][/B][/QUOTE]

you.................j/k

Well, I generally hate cats! If ever I see a cat, and happen to have a broomstick in my hand, I tend to have this sudden urge to slogg it over it's head with the broomstick.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

you.................j/k

Well, I generally hate cats! If ever I see a cat, and happen to have a broomstick in my hand, I tend to have this sudden urge to slogg it over it's head with the broomstick. [/B][/QUOTE]

You better not ever come to my house then. You touch my cats I'll beat you with a hockey stick... I love cats... and my two cats, whom I LOVE very much... they are my family.. sometimes I think they understand me better than my family... Yeah no one touches my cats or they get beat in the face.... I yell at my dad cause he picks them up in a "harsh" attitude if they pooped on the floor or are fighting or somethng... I just can't stand animal cruelty... but at least you use a broom... my baby cat loves to chase the broom around... weird thing he is

Anyway, what annoys me... stupid, ignorant, arrogant, prejudice, racists people.... their stupidity annoys me the most cause sometimes I have to listen to it.... which makes me want to vomit.

People annoy me.

All kinds of people will eventually annoy me at some point in their lives. And I mean no offense to ANYONE by any means. When I say "people annoy me" I mean that people in general annoy me. It's the same with the fact that I hate humans. I hate them in general, but I have quite a few really good friends, and even someone I love. Of course, these people that I speak of are known to me as non-humans, as they have risen above the typical human definition in my eyes.

Join us. Remove the cloak of humanity. Become a non-human.

I can not STAND Horrible drivers. . You know, the kind that waits till the last second, then turn in front of you, making you have to slam on the breaks. . >_< The kind that will go 20 under the speed limit, then when you try to pass, they will shoot up 80 mph to keep you behind them >_< The kind that gets next to someone going exactly the same speed, and keep you locked with out any way to pass them >_< The same kind that makes you wish you had a tank (which ironically will STILL go faster then them) so you can just BLOW them out of your way. . . . Ughh. . I am a horrible driver. .I don't really slam on the horn or curse at them. . but I can not stand, can't stand, CAN NOT STAND idiot drivers. . . BLEARG!! >_<

Nother think I can not stand is country music >_< I have maybe like. . two songs EVER that I actually thought were decent. And those were pop country songs, which are VERY different from regular country. I also hate rednecks, hicks, all the people that are pure "southerners" The kind that still believe that the 'south will prevail' The kind that disrespect the whole nation by hanging rebel flags. The kind that just drive you insane just looking at them. . Did they get the memo that the war was over? . . I know this may seem offensive. . but I toned down what I WAS going to write. . so . . yeah me! ^_^

I know, I am wierd. . but those are the two biggest things that bother me. .

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]I can not STAND Horrible drivers. . You know, the kind that waits till the last second, then turn in front of you, making you have to slam on the breaks. . >_< The kind that will go 20 under the speed limit, then when you try to pass, they will shoot up 80 mph to keep you behind them >_< The kind that gets next to someone going exactly the same speed, and keep you locked with out any way to pass them >_< The same kind that makes you wish you had a tank (which ironically will STILL go faster then them) so you can just BLOW them out of your way. . . . Ughh. . .I don't really slam on the horn or curse at them. . but I can not stand, can't stand, CAN NOT STAND idiot drivers. . . BLEARG!! >_<
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, *waves* me too!! But I'm a good driver...*eyes Noryko's post* as opposed to you...heh :p

I curse at people though...but then I forget about it and keep driving, singing along with my music...

I heard a good quote recently, I'm trying really hard to implement it in my every day driving life, but...it's hard! Basically, when someone is riding your tail, the first instinct is usually to brake and slow down to piss them off. Yet, this person said to instead pull over and,

[quote]"Let him have his accident elsewhere."[/quote]

Isn't that nice? I like that :excited:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, *waves* me too!! But I'm a good driver...*eyes Noryko's post* as opposed to you...heh :p

I curse at people though...but then I forget about it and keep driving, singing along with my music...

I heard a good quote recently, I'm trying really hard to implement it in my every day driving life, but...it's hard! Basically, when someone is riding your tail, the first instinct is usually to brake and slow down to piss them off. Yet, this person said to instead pull over and,

Isn't that nice? I like that :excited:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:D Hey BabyGirl~ Hehe. . I don't TRY to upset anyone when I drive. . if someone is acting like an idiot towards me, I do my best to let them pass (though. . I am most always the passer), and will try as hard as I can NOT too do anything towards that person. I hate the people that slam on the breaks. . makes me want to hit them, though I am actually a very safety cautious person =P

As for cursing. .ya, I will do that to myself, in the privacy of my car. I also sing along to music. . but I don't know if that is because the lyrics are stuck in my head, or if it is simply because I like the group or the song. . LOL. I do my best to get my mind off an idiot driver, and it makes me laugh to see people flick me off when I pass them. . I am like - 'It wasn't me going 10 miles UNDER the speed limit' . . . *sighs* I could go on a long time about this. . *slips back in straight jacket and stares at wall*

[QUOTE]stormy ^^;; can i be immortal?[/QUOTE]

I wish I could do that, but I've given up on it for now

[QUOTE]You sound like someone out of Star Wars.
If I join you, can I become immortal like Cool?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I do kinda sound like someone from Star Wars. I'd start my own religion with Chris, but then we'd be going against our principles that organized religion is a crock.....

Jeez, I just can't get away from it, no matter where I go... Sorry, kids. Immortality shop is temporarily closed until further notice. Wait a while 'till after I sort some personal issues out in my life. Then maybe, [I]MAYBE[/I] I'll consider adding a few eternals.