OtakuBoards

What annoys you?

Jamvis

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]I can not STAND Horrible drivers. . You know, the kind that waits till the last second, then turn in front of you, making you have to slam on the breaks. . >_< The kind that will go 20 under the speed limit, then when you try to pass, they will shoot up 80 mph to keep you behind them >_< The kind that gets next to someone going exactly the same speed, and keep you locked with out any way to pass them >_< The same kind that makes you wish you had a tank (which ironically will STILL go faster then them) so you can just BLOW them out of your way. . . . Ughh. . I am a horrible driver. .I don't really slam on the horn or curse at them. . but I can not stand, can't stand, CAN NOT STAND idiot drivers. . . BLEARG!! >_<[/B][/QUOTE]
This is a prime example of road rage. People are scared to ride with me because I do have road rage. (for a person that just got the permit, man, I've seen enough action already)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B]I hate it when people say "melk" instead of "milk"! If it were "melk" then it would be spelled M-E-L-K, not M-I-L-K:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink][size=4]KIIIWWWIIIII![/size]...! Whoo, sorry, couldn't contain myself...! I saw your post and nearly fell out of my chair...where have you been lately? Too good for your computer I guess :rolleyes:

Hehe :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B]I hate it when people say "melk" instead of "milk"! If it were "melk" then it would be spelled M-E-L-K, not M-I-L-K:mad: [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh...Funny you should mention it, some people I know were complaining about that just yesterday....[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]I hate it when my friends act like they are smarter than me because they have a slightly higher GPA. As if your grade point average is a way to measure intelligence. Geesh! It only shows how hard you try at school, and I just extremely lazy!

I also hate it when people think just because I don't complain about my problems every day, that I am some "perfect teen" who lives some kind of wonderful life. I have problems too, I just don't try to make everyone feel sorry about me by talking about them at lunch.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
This is a prime example of road rage. People are scared to ride with me because I do have road rage. (for a person that just got the permit, man, I've seen enough action already) [/B][/QUOTE]

Nahhh. . I would never really do anything to another driver besides yell in my car. I hold no grudges, no matter what the person does to me. I guess it goes back to me beeing too nice all the time. I don't think I COULD do it even if I wanted to =( Though, I suppose that in itself is a very, very good thing. But the deal with the tank and stuff - that is just because I play WAY too many video games, and have a VERY wild imagination.

~~Off topic, I am not stating at ALL that Video Games cause this type of thinking. . my imagination is to blame, and that is ALL~~

It would be funny to have a tank, just to see how many people would actually DARE to jump in front of me. Like I said though, these are just pet peeves of mine =) And nothing really more.

[SIZE=1]Ok... here's mine:

1. The way rudies can scare me and my friends out of a carpark where we skateboard. (rudies wear sports clothes, tuck their pants in their socks, smoke, hate skaters/metlas and generally are gypsies.)

2. People who are racsist, prejuduce, etc.

3. When my friggin' computer freezes... damnnit.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I hate it when my friends act like they are smarter than me because they have a slightly higher GPA. As if your grade point average is a way to measure intelligence. Geesh! It only shows how hard you try at school, and I just extremely lazy!
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

you're right, shyguy. you know, albert einstein flunked out of math class... b/c he was so bored...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

you're right, shyguy. you know, albert einstein flunked out of math class... b/c he was so bored... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I know, I doubt I am Albert Einstein material but still I know that I am smarter than them. They always talk down to me like I am some kind of idiot or something. It just gets on my nerves...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I hate it when my friends act like they are smarter than me because they have a slightly higher GPA. As if your grade point average is a way to measure intelligence. Geesh! It only shows how hard you try at school, and I just extremely lazy!
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I have a perfect GPA! My class rank is number one! I can divide by Zero! I know the square root of -1! The word [i]anitdisestablishmentarianism[/i] is part of my vernacular! Not only that, but I'm perfect! I hold the school record for most points scored in a basketball game! I'm first chair in band! I--

Glory, isn't that annoying?

Heh... The only reason I care about my GPA is because a buddy and I have a running contest about who does better in school... Quite fun, actually...[/FONT] :p

[FONT=century gothic]As for the rest of that garbage, you can guess what's true and what's not....[/FONT]

i could make quite a list here, but i'll try to keep it short :therock:
people with closed minds, u know, all the -isms (racism, etc.)
->what gets me is all the racist whites in the us who want all the differently colored peeps to go back to where they came from, conveniently (sorry bout sp :whoops: ) forgetting the fact that whites aren't from the americas in the first place :smirk:
bullies (i won't go into that right now, i could write a book)
anyone who messes with my family or friends :flaming:

that's it for now

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]I have a perfect GPA! My class rank is number one! I can divide by Zero! I know the square root of -1! The word [i]anitdisestablishmentarianism[/i] is part of my vernacular! Not only that, but I'm perfect! I hold the school record for most points scored in a basketball game! I'm first chair in band! I--

Glory, isn't that annoying?

Heh... The only reason I care about my GPA is because a buddy and I have a running contest about who does better in school... Quite fun, actually...[/FONT] :p

[FONT=century gothic]As for the rest of that garbage, you can guess what's true and what's not....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Golly Cera, you really are something aren't ya? Don't think I don't use the term [i]Antidisestablishmentarianism[/i] too. Wait, I am falling into your competetive little trap! You will not get me this time...

Lets see, I am guessing you haven't scored the most points in a basketball game. You could be first chair in band, but I don't remember you saying anything about band. Or maybe I just never brought the subject up, whatever.[/SIZE]

[color=deeppink]Oh, another thing...besides bad drivers...

I 'dun like people who critisize the mods such as myself or kuja, or gods such as TN or Seph or even James...yeah...

I'm not refering to just today...since it happens from time to time. Though, I think a lot of you [i]do[/i] have respect and we thus respect you back ;)[/color]

Hmm.....

Bad drivers REALLY annoy me. Okay, for example, TWICE, just today- two idiots tried to cross over three lanes of traffic- and they didn't even have their blinkers on. What do people think those lights are there for?? Decorative purposes I suppose! sheesh...:flaming: I also hate IGNORANCE. Ah, so many examples to choose from...... I think I'll just leave it as is. One other thing that kind of .... irks me, if you will.... is when people refer and classify other people as 'normal' or 'weird'. Okay, just what do you descibe as normal?? Not like you? People who say they don't like normal people are doing the EXACT same thing people do when they say they don't like 'weird' people. It's still a stereotypical slander against someone who doesn't share your interests, mainstream or otherwise. Sorry, just had to get that out. QUIT JUDGING! gah.... okay *collects self* anyways........ I also dislike when people swear in every other sentence, and I dislike when people smoke around me (had to use my words carefully there). And I CAN'T STAND aggrivating, annoying, loud, obnoxious children. >< Nor the parents who don't shut them up!!! eeeeeeeee.... I need to go calm down......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]I hate people that are snobby and i also hate gothics.... If you are one, i have no offence toward you. [/B][/QUOTE]
ah, i hate "gothics" cause theres no such thing... *cough* posers *cough* ppl run around dressed like wanna-be punks and call themselves "goths it annoys the hell outta me...i'm also annoyed by thingsthat rn't symetrical(sp?) don't ask why...but it just annoys me when sumhin isn't syetical..

A quesiton that has bobbled minds

WHAT DOES PIKEON HATE???
1) Country Music!!!! ARRGH I wanna kick those country ppl n da Nut*!!
2)pplThat seem To think They coulD beat ME In A Fight!!
3)people that have no repect
4)People that hate Lady's
5) women Abusers
6) ThoeThings that take a long friggn time to download
7) Peple that insult my religon doesnt happen as often now that I kick most of their ****s
8) people that talk about my momma /1!!!!!!
:flaming:
9) Close minded people
10) The :devil:
11) people that hate the girls i like on this board (a li secret)
12) un mannerd man
13) terrorrists]
14) sadam hussein & osama bin laden
15) The Powerpuff Girls
16) i cant think of any more
17) How i cant get bigger avatars

Let's see....i am annoyed by-

1.morning people

2.my brother

3.when my computer freezes

4.pop

5.country

6.rap

7.wanna be punk rock

8.people who pretend to smarter or more popular than they really are.

9.chores

10.corny movies

11.PEOPLE WITH TO MUCH TEAM/SCHOOL SPIRIT!!!!!! :flaming: