Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
when you want to play a multiplayer game, does each gameboy need to have a copy of the game? i'v always hated that with the other gameboys and i was curious if that was fixed
Posted
It depends. . some games don't require multiple games, but will only give you so many options to chose. . It is in your best gaming interest to have multiple games though, then you can share files, play more exclusive characters, tracks, etc. etc.

So. . you don't always NEED the other one. . but it is nice to have it ^_^
Posted
It should say on the back of the box if you can play with Single-Pak Mode, or if you need to have a cartridge for each player. Some games have both a Single-Pak, and a Multi-Pak mode, but the Single-Pak mode always has less options.
Posted
I've seen new GBA games anywhere from $25 to $40. Usually they're $30 and it's mainly the 3rd party games that are $35-$40. The only places I've seen them for $25 was at Target and K-Mart, and only the 1st party games.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]cool.. :) .. so, dose the GBA come with a game? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Unfortunatley.... no... but I think you could buy a bundle pack from [url]www.electronicsboutique.com[/url] They might have a bundle pack, which are pretty sweet.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]target has the bundle pack w/ super mario advanced for the same price as the normal GBA... on thing is... they all purple :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]*shrug* What is wrong with the Purple? Nothing!! LOL. I got that color on release for the GBA and the GAMECUBE. I like it. . I suppose if you are one of the people who catergorize purple as being a kiddy color, then I can see your concern, but other then that, one color is as good as the other. The only thing I have a problem with is the GAMECUBE has a controller with a Purple top, and a see through purple bottom. . . . why not just make it ALL see through?!? =( Bummer. .

Ya though, I think that the bundle packs are really good deals now. Just too bad I am not patient enough to have waited for one, LOL.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
There's.nothing.wrong.with.purple
I.bought.the.Jet.Black.GameCube
So,I.bought.a.Jet.Black.controller.so.it.can.match.the.cube
it.doesn't.matter.what.color.you.buy
It's.what.you.think:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Unfortunatley.... no... but I think you could buy a bundle pack from [url]www.electronicsboutique.com[/url] They might have a bundle pack, which are pretty sweet.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

there are no EB's in america, silly, it is UK only....
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sephiroth is WRONG wooooooo hoooooooo that must be rare *has a heart attack*
there are EB's in the US :) trust me i put application in there a while back... target gets very very boring during the slow season
but there is... EB, EB game world, EB kids, EBX, and like 5 other stores that are in that company :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]*again shakes uncontrollably*
*snorts*

SEPH'S WRONG!!!
Yeah, when I went to EB.com, they only had things that they could send to America and loadsa other countries...
Strangely they had Uganda but not the UK... who thinks that is strange...

*laughs again*

Sorry... heh...[/SIZE]
Posted
Yeah that is g*y because it is not backlit.You know what I hate?That theykeep on coming out with better and better gameboys/systems then you have to buy them and then a couple of years later they come out with another.It gets annoying sorta,but I don't mind I just buy them and ....ENJOY:D
Posted
ok ^^; i guess i have a few more questions then..


dispite the fact that i would love to try each of the different light accessories until i found the one i liked best.. .. i dont really have that sort of money -.-' Soo..

1) which light do you use?

2) which light do you think works the best?

3) any negitive effects of the light? if so please explane

4) how much and where do you think i could get one?

5) any other accessories you would recommend?
Posted
1. I use the WormLight.

2. the WormLight.

3. No, not really. Maybe a little bit of glare, but not much, since you can bend it into the right position.

4. $5-$10 and pretty much anywhere that has GB/GBA accesories.

5. I'd recomend a GBA Game Link Cable for multi-player, and an AC Adapter if you play at home a lot.

btw, if you get a WormLight that deosn't have the pass-thru you'll have to twist the plug around so that it'll shine on the screen and not the back of the GBA. Don't worry though, it won't hurt it. (it didn't hurt mine)
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i use this one by penguin... it came w/ a link cable, light, cover for screen while not in use, and a carrying case :) so i would recomend getting that one... it is 19.99 and well worth it... the light has the pass threw conector and all :)... and i would recomend getting 2 recharable batteries... i got two (a set) for like 14.99 and i charge one while i play the other... works wonderfully :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i use this one by penguin... it came w/ a link cable, light, cover for screen while not in use, and a carrying case :) so i would recomend getting that one... it is 19.99 and well worth it... the light has the pass threw conector and all :)... and i would recomend getting 2 recharable batteries... i got two (a set) for like 14.99 and i charge one while i play the other... works wonderfully :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

where could i get one? :) is there a website i could see it at?..
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]the pack is at target :) hehe the battery pack... i got on base... sorry if your not a military brat like me :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...