OtakuBoards

fact on trunks and goten

kakkarot ssj4

why the y dont have tails???
well it couldve bee npossible that they wre cut off at birth. but who knows?
I think Akira made an timeline accident he prolyl aent to show them go ssj but seven years........ya know
that girl was some serpa chick
i was thinkn how VEgita was talking about how The last super-saiyajin hadnt exist since a millenium ago or w/e back in the furiza saga.
And compare Goku and Vegita's and Trunks and Goten And Trunks' And Gohan and Krillin ( yes he went super saiyajin before but it wasa genetic performance never shown though)
THat weird unkown super saiyajin guy musta been like Gohan to have such a PL//

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brolly was born a super saiyan. He was the legendary super saiyan. I just reckon that because it's so easy to get so powerful now, trunks and goten managed to do it. Training is there whole life, so it's no surprise they're SSj's already. They don't even get very far anyway. I think SSJ is the furthest they get, while everybody else is ascending.
About Pan - she could have gone SSJ, despite the fact that she's a girl. I read it on another website. She just doesn't get there (probably cos she isn't very strong!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]yeah, gohan went oozaru a few times, remember? that's how they defeated vegeta when he first came to earth.

anyway, i personally don't agree w/ the topic theory. here's my two cents: goku & vegeta trained hard their whole lives but didn't make ssj until their 30's or something. trunks & goten trained hard and made ssj by age 6 or so. as for gohan, he doesn't really train unless he has to, so he didn't make ssj until age 11, even so it only took him a few years to do it. so my theory is that the human blood gives them some sort of advantage. it's the only explaination. about trunks & goten turning ssj so early b/c their fathers were ssj... it doesn't hold up b/c vegeta was not ssj when trunks was conceived, & trunks is still more powerful than goten.

one more point--gohan turning ssj so young was unprecidented. imo, he still went ssj really damn early. if he had trained like trunks & goten from the beginning, he would probably have made ssj at a younger age than they did. [/B][/QUOTE]

this is some awsome stuff she's writin, great theorys, i think very simular, but what im shooting for is that the saiyan genes are perhaps always dominant over human genes, but the more they mix then an effect of multiplication occurs, perhaps, and maybe then a power behond both human and saiyan is created possible, i also have theorys as too that during evolution there was a time where there were neaderthals and cromagnons, and theneanderthal humans were sent to vegeta planet, and perhaps thats why they're so strong and eventually they wanted revenge on the cromagnons, so they stole technology from tsurfrians and by then had become so wrapped up in technology that they forgot the plan, and just changed, over all this means that all saiyans and humans would be the same, and just be adapted differently

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kileone_s_n [/i]
[B]

this is some awsome stuff she's writin, great theorys, i think very simular, but what im shooting for is that the saiyan genes are perhaps always dominant over human genes, but the more they mix then an effect of multiplication occurs, perhaps, and maybe then a power behond both human and saiyan is created possible, [/B][/QUOTE]

I disagree. I don't think the fact that they are half human and half Saiyan has NEthing 2 do with it. If that's true, why was Pan so weak. It's got nothing to do with genes or NEthing. If all everybody did around you was train, then so would you - and that's why they're so damn powerful. Anyway what I reckon is when you are half human, and half Saiyan, that produces the Mystic effect (Mystic Gohan!)

I think I read it somewhere or I might have heard it on the series, I can't remember, but NEways....something about they have a only 1:1000 chance to go SSJ. Which is obviously not true since all of them went super. (goku, vegeta, gohan, trunks, goten) I think all saiyans can go SSJ if you push them, or get them pissed enough. Of course, that is why frieza destroyed planet vegeta cause he knew. But I just thought that was interesting the 1:1000 chance of going SSJ.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yup! (see attachment)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple] Is it just me...or does that lady look like Videl?

And while were talking about who could go ssj or how they went ssj I fewl that they became it by this.....NOTE: ONLY AN OPINION W/ A LIL FACT....
Goku...SSJ after a few decades of training hard
Vegets...same as above....BUT THEY BOTH HAD TO HAVE
SOMETHING EMOTINALLY SNAP IN THEM B4 THEY WENT THERE
Gohan...didn't train until about 7 then for a few years st8...trained as hard as dad and everyone else..but still he didn't become SSJ untill an emotionally rage happened...
Goten and Trunks...not real sure yet but they both trained extensively from a young age and probably the nature of the SSJ just broke in them....
Pan.. I feel she didn't have the extensive training so she didn't evolve...but theoretically speaking could have become one...if she really needed to[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]He prabaly wasn't born ssj but like maybe a little after or at and older age [/B][/QUOTE]

He was born an SSJ. In other words he came out with blonde hair! About the emotional loss - wot it is is that to turn into an SSJ, you need to be [COLOR=red]REALLY REALLY pissed off and you need an essential cause for it too e.g. Krillen's death! Goten is the only Saiyan who didn't need that (and in a way he did cos his mama was bout to woop his a**:butthead: ) About Chibi Trunks, don't know the story behind him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]i just realized this....

the reason Goten and Trunks became SSJ so early and Goku, vegeta, and gohan didnt, was because they were born without a tail. also their parents were the most powerful in the world and they got their SSJ genetics from them.

Pan didnt become SSJ because she only has a quarter of the saiyens blood but i believe she could still go SSJ. but lets not debate that cause they never show it and itll never happen.

also trunks and goten will never experience the "true" power of the saiyen. u know.. oozaro form. [/B][/QUOTE]
1) Having their tails or not has nothing at all to do with strength that you automatically get unless you go Oozaru. However, The genes sound convincing. I m pretty sure that is why they r so strong.

2) Pan didn't become ssj because she is a girl. Akira said in a press conference, that girls do not hav the ability to go ssj, which sum say is sexist. However, Goku jr. and Vegeta Jr. DID turn ssj during the martial art tournament 100 yrs. after dbgt ended. Goku jr. was pan's grandson, proving that it does not matter how many generations down from pure saiya-jin u r to go ssj if u r a boy.

3) True, if they nevr grow their tails back. Goku found a way to though, didn't he?

actually, having tails does increase their strength. look at goku during the first tenkaichi boudaki (sp?) he was in, he got a lot stronger after his tail grew back. also vegeta says it when he is fighting goku during the saiya-jin saga.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]actually, having tails does increase their strength. look at goku during the first tenkaichi boudaki (sp?) he was in, he got a lot stronger after his tail grew back. also vegeta says it when he is fighting goku during the saiya-jin saga. [/B][/QUOTE]
I believe that the tail might bring out rage in a saiya-jin, which could, in turn, add to the fighter's strength. I guess you are right.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]I never really understood the goku thing and his tail. Did that guy pull it right out of his butt? What was he reaching for. I kno vegeta got it out from bulma with some ray gun thingy. [/B][/QUOTE]

Kame pulled Goku's tail off, but he found a way to pull it off and make sure it didn't grow back. NE way Goku grows his tail back when he turns SSJ4. The ray gun thingy is the Brute ray.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]ive heard some where that SSJ was not the real legend of the saiyan race that vegeta talks about but SS4 was the famed 4000 year(or w/e years) legend of the saiyan race. [/B][/QUOTE]
What u speak of was not ssj4, but Brolli's "legendary form". SSJ4 was the super saiya-jin. I think somewhere along the line, the 2 got mixed together.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]

Kame pulled Goku's tail off, but he found a way to pull it off and make sure it didn't grow back. NE way Goku grows his tail back when he turns SSJ4. The ray gun thingy is the Brute ray. [/B][/QUOTE]

Once a Saiya-jins tail gets taken off, it dosen't grow back, there is no special way to not make it grow back. Piccolo cut off Gohan's.:tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
What u speak of was not ssj4, but Brolli's "legendary form". SSJ4 was the super saiya-jin. I think somewhere along the line, the 2 got mixed together. [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, I know i am double posting, but i can't go back to edit my post right now, so deal with it ppl. The Legendary form of ssj is brolli's form, which is USSJ, but that form has the power of a SSJ3, and the speed to go with it, which means, that the bulky muscles he gets from his scrawny self, to his ssj persona, and thats alot of muscle, dosen't hinder him. why doyou think he kicked all there asses, until goku whooped up.:smirk: :smirk: