OtakuBoards

fact on trunks and goten

kakkarot ssj4

i just realized this....

the reason Goten and Trunks became SSJ so early and Goku, vegeta, and gohan didnt, was because they were born without a tail. also their parents were the most powerful in the world and they got their SSJ genetics from them.

Pan didnt become SSJ because she only has a quarter of the saiyens blood but i believe she could still go SSJ. but lets not debate that cause they never show it and itll never happen.

also trunks and goten will never experience the "true" power of the saiyen. u know.. oozaro form.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]Ok let's break it down...[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]i just realized this....

the reason Goten and Trunks became SSJ so early and Goku, vegeta, and gohan didnt, was because they were born without a tail. also their parents were the most powerful in the world and they got their SSJ genetics from them.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]To begin with, there is no proof whether they were born without tails or not. It just seems fitting that every Saiyajin, no matter how much Saiyajin blood may be in them, will be born with a tail. It was simply removed at birth. And, duh, it's common sense that they inherited the SSJ ability from Gokou or Vegeta.[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][b]Pan didnt become SSJ because she only has a quarter of the saiyens blood but i believe she could still go SSJ. but lets not debate that cause they never show it and itll never happen.[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Pan didn't become a SSJ because she's a girl, and according to Toriyama, girls are unable to transform into a SSJ. Why? I don't know, but it's fact. Though you are right that no matter how little Saiyajin blood a Saiyajin may have in him, they still have the potential to transform into a SSJ.[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][B]also trunks and goten will never experience the "true" power of the saiyen. u know.. oozaro form. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Duh... and it's oozaru, though I'm unaware of the actual Japanese spelling/pronunciation.[/SIZE]

[B]
Pan didnt become SSJ because she only has a quarter of the saiyens blood but i believe she could still go SSJ. [/B][/QUOTE]

Being a quarter of the saiyens blood doesn't mean anything. Look at goku jr and vegeta jr. They are both ssj's and they have like 1/16 or 1/8 of the blood.

yeah, gohan went oozaru a few times, remember? that's how they defeated vegeta when he first came to earth.

anyway, i personally don't agree w/ the topic theory. here's my two cents: goku & vegeta trained hard their whole lives but didn't make ssj until their 30's or something. trunks & goten trained hard and made ssj by age 6 or so. as for gohan, he doesn't really train unless he has to, so he didn't make ssj until age 11, even so it only took him a few years to do it. so my theory is that the human blood gives them some sort of advantage. it's the only explaination. about trunks & goten turning ssj so early b/c their fathers were ssj... it doesn't hold up b/c vegeta was not ssj when trunks was conceived, & trunks is still more powerful than goten.

one more point--gohan turning ssj so young was unprecidented. imo, he still went ssj really damn early. if he had trained like trunks & goten from the beginning, he would probably have made ssj at a younger age than they did.

[B]Goten and Trunks being 1/2 human and 1/2 saiyan gives them that same hidden power that gohan had (in a way, they still have that edge that gohan did). Because they had been training for a long time, their powers just came out a lot earlier in the form of SSJ[/B]

Yes but Trunks trained with his dad and Goten trained with Goten and in the future Goten (Older) is killed because of so little traing but of course they train all the time(They meaning Vegita and Trunks)If gohan had the power to go SSJ4 like the pic below he could actually stand up against more things.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Goten trained with Goten and in the future Goten (Older) is killed because of so little traing but of course they train all the time[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]WTF?!?! Goten trained with Goten?! O_o;;

You are VERY VERRRY silly...

...Foolish boy...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I meant Gohan but they did train together I knwo that for a fact and I don't have time to edit my other post cause my computer is really slow today. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Alright,all right... keep your pants on...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]Her name is Seripa. She was one of Bardock's best friends. And you pronouce the word Oozaru like this: the oo at the end of too, zar like Zarbon, and end with the too sound again. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well duh! I meant the actual [i]Japanese[/i] spelling and the actual [i]Japanese[/i] pronunciation, because I looked oozaru up and it wasn't there.. odd...[/SIZE]

i wonder why they didnt show trunks and goten about how they went SSJ.

i believe that theyy had the ability to go SSj all their life(even when they were babys) but they didnt know how to bring it out or what it was so they kept it hid. cause no body knew how or when they became ssj not even their fathers or parents. there had to be some factor that pushed them over the edge or else they wouldnt of became ssj. get what i mean?

:blush: --look its majin buu(fat buu)

[B]i wonder why they didnt show trunks and goten about how they went SSJ.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]They [i]did[/i] show when Goten transformed into a SSJ. It was when he was training with Chi Chi, and Trunks while he was training with Vegeta (I do believe) It was just natural for them, no real struggle to do it.[/SIZE]

Guest Vegeto SSJ5
Fact: [COLOR=indigo]Goten did NOT genetically turn SSJ![/COLOR] He was with Chi-Chi when they were training. He got really mad and [COLOR=crimson]KABWAM!!!!![/COLOR] He beat her up, except she was fine! :demon: :naughty: :flaming: :mad: :devil: They didn't show the story behind Trunks, but it had something to do with the future!