OtakuBoards

Times that you've rooted for the "bad guy"?

Bloodseeker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]I've rooted for the bad guy in all my movies since I was 12, after watching Disney movies you get really bored of seeing the good guy win and all that happily ever after crap. So, I still root for the bad guys to win, even though I know the good guys are always gonna win. Unless of course the Good guy looks really bad *** and acts more like a bad guy then it works for me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Stafal-chan
Well i love Sesshomaru he's my fav!!! not that i want him to kill InuYasha...i like InuYasha but InuYashastarts to get too soft it's annoying....as much as Naraku usually tends to annoy me i like him he's funny...okay really it's just because he hates Kikyo and plots to kill her...I HATE KIKYO!!!Kagura's my fav too...
i like Scar from Full Metal Alchemist he's just kinda cool...and i like all of the humunculus(how the heck to you spell that??) you know the ones they base off the 7deadly sins cept wrath b/c he's annoyin...

but agree with Sin... it's boring when the good guy always wins... hee hee actually a friend of mine and i are writting a story and we've pre-decided EVIL WINS^_^ (yes pre-decided b/c we're to lazy to start writting it yet)

I suppose I will follow fangirl suit and say Sesshomaru, but I don't really consider him a "bad guy". It's not as though he always looks to fight Inuyasha. Many times it was Inuyasha who threw the first attack. Also, it's not necessarally his fault he supposedly hates humans. He came from two demon parent who, as far as we know, both hated humans when he was a child. So being taught that humans are worthless from both his parents (or from his mother at least), as well as other demons must have had some affect on his opinions of them. So in a way, he doesn't hate them because he wants to. That's just how it's always been, and he had no reason to change this. That is, until he met Rin.

Of course, this could just be me overanalyzing things... :animeswea

for me that would have to be from last night.it was envy when she was [spoiler]beating up wrath (the little kid)[/spoiler] i was like thank you i was so sick and tired of his wining i was just ready to jusmp in the screen and like kill him. i mean she isnt even [spoiler]his mother that he is crying about and how sloth is his mother when in fact that sloth was really the looks of ed and als mother[/spoiler] so i just got so ticked off it was just...grrrrrrr :mad: :animeangr :animesigh ... leave them alone they [spoiler](ed and al)[/spoiler] enough problems without you!!! :animeangr sorry about that people :D i just had to let that out :animesmil

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Senko, I added spoiler tags to your post. Please remember that not everyone is as caught up in the series as you are. Plot twists should be hidden so that these people doing have the series ruined. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]To learn how to use spoiler tags click here.[/URL]
Also, remember that post quality is a very important at Otakuboards. Make sure that your posts are easy to understand, ie. use proper grammar as much as possible. It doesn't take long to click the "Preview" button before posting to lessen the amount of typos and errors. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

[quote name='Lix][size=1][color=slategray]And for the Marmalade Boy thing... actually, I always secretly wanted Miki and Ginta together. I don't know why, they always seemed the kind to end up. It's just the normal happy ending for the story... it'd be interesting if it was mixed up a bit. Besides, I don't think Arimi is good enough for Ginta. Ha. I don't like that girl either. >>[/color'][/size][/quote]

[size=1]Bagh. I don't even want to get started on the anime of Marmalade Boy. If it just stuck to the manga plotline and didn't add all the extra fluff, I'd still love it, but the anime is just so much more dramatic.

For the manga, I definatly rooted for Yuu and Miki, but in the anime, I rooted for Ginta and Miki all the way. The situations that came up, it just seemed perfect for the two to end up together in the end. But no. Just no. Absolutly annoying, that Miki.

In Pretear, I rooted for [spoiler]Sasame, even though he switched sides and turned over to the dark side, his overall intentions were from his heart that he finally began to follow.[/spoiler] Although, that freakish black outfit he was wearing doesn't look nearly as good as his other one. :animesmil [/size]

Guest lillith
i seem to have a bad habbit of rooting for bad people...take Orochimaru or Muraki for example, and then there is Aion, Karasu, theif king bakura(or yami bakura, techially i think they are the same person though) and the list goes on... :animeswea

Yu-Gi-Oh
everytime Yugi duels kaiba, i don't know why. Mybe its because kaiba gots better cards and i like his dueling style or mybe i get mad when yugi is about to lose to him but some way he gets the card he needs and most of the time its a new card and beats kaiba.