Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Next morning..

Bryan hears someone entering the tent, but dosen't open his eyes.

Ricco:WAKE UP!

Bryan:What?

Ricco:Comon. were schedualed for take off at 5:00

Bryan:Am or PM?

Ricco:Pm.

Bryan:*looks at clock*It's only 5:00 AM!

ricco;we have to get our squadron together.
Posted
Kevin: Hold it. If Cid is a spy and he knows we're attacking by air. This isn't good at all. *on radio* All Wing Commanders report in for briefing.
*Ricco and Bryan walk in*

Both: Sir!

Kevin: I have some bad news.
Posted
Bryan: Sir?

Kevin: You guys won't be flying today. They expect an air attack, we would just be feeding you to them...

Bryan: But, sir i am sure we can take em!! I mean...

Kevin: That enough!! I say you won't fly, you won't fly!! Got it!!!

Bryan: Yes sir! -salutes him and walks out the door-

Ricco: Well that was fun while it lasted...

Bryan: Yeah, wait a minute...all their defense is stationed in the front, I figure if we come from the back, we could knock out several buildings, with minimul casualities.. -runs back in the tent and tells that to Kevin-
Posted
Ricco:*grabs Bryan*Have u gone mad?! U just can't run in there and tell a superior officer a 2-second plan!

Bryan:Mabey i can!*walks into tent**Ricco hears shouts from the tent, Bryan comes out grinning*

Ricco:Oh no...

Bryan:Comon! Our jets are ready to go!
Posted
Bryan: Lets go gather the squad!!

Ricco: I can't believe you just did that!

Bryan: -grins- I am gonna kill the bastard, and noone is gonna stop me!!

Ricco: -laughs- No kidding!

Bryan and Ricco: -explain the mission to the squad- ALRIGHT MOVE OUT!!!

Ricco: -jumps in his jet-

Bryan: -instead of jumping in the F-22 he steals Kevin's F-16- Ah much better!!

Ricco: :eek: ARE YOU NUTS!!

Bryan: -laughs- I guess so!
Posted
Ricco(the squadron is up in the air):Boy, u are nuts. U must be juiced out on an adrenalin rush! First, u yell at Kevin, the u steal his jet!

Bryan:Thank u.

Ricco:*shakes head, pulls on helmet and flight mask*Up in air, refer to eachother as code name, okay?

Bryan:Roger, Merlin

OOC:a little top gun for my self there.
Posted
Bryan: Merlin keep on my wing, when we get there we will split off making two teams!

Merlin (Ricco): Roger that Maverick!

Maverick: ALL RIGHT! NOW!! -the squad splits in two-


(SOME TOP GUN FOR ME TOO!!!)
Posted
Maverick:Right, I'm taking the Barraks on the right!

Merlin:Roger! Iceman, Goose, follow me!

Maverick:Fox 2!(blows up barracks)

maerlin:Nice shot! I read 6 MiGs, high right. Lets get them.
Posted
merlin:Right! U to!

Goose:Fox 3!(two MiGs blow up)

Merlin:Good shot! Ice, u got 2 on ur tail!

IceMan:I can't shake em! I'm going for the base!

Merlin:NOOO!

IceMan:YAAAA!(crashes into the Russian base along with the 2 MiGs, taking out many stryctures and ground power)
Posted
Maverick: -missles on- I got missle lock...NOW! -shoots the mig- Yes! -watches Iceman go down- Ok men, this is the real thing!! We can't affor any mistakes! May he rest in peace!! DAMN YOU SOVIETS!! -takes out two more migs-
Posted
Kevin: Great he stole my jet. Good thing I send two tanks units to back them up. I'll go myself.

Pilot: Sir!

Kevin: I need you fighter.

Pilot: Good ahead sir.

Kevin: Thanks. They better save some for me.
Posted
Bryan: Oh ****..I am in deep crap now!

Kevin: MAVERICK!! WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!! YOU STOLE MY!! WHAT THE HELL!! THEY HAVE MISSLE LOCK ON ME!!

Bryan: Jester, Viper stay on target I will be right back! -breaks off heading to Kevin-

Kevin: I can't shake em!!

Bryan: Just alittle bit longer...almost there almost there...-fires a missle- Got em! Sir gotta get back to me squad!


-gotta go be back in an hour or two-
Posted
Kevin: Oh and becareful Cid is a great pilot.

Bryan: I know sir.

Kevin: I going take out a few Migs. Tank units are you there?

Tank: Sir we're here.

Kevin: Good attack the power generator.
Posted
Bryan: Sir! My squad has taken out the last of the migs! -radio-[I]Alright Merlin! SQUADS RESEMLBE!![/I] -the squads reasemble, and the begin their attack on the airfield- -a mysteriouse plan flys out- [I]GOING TO KILL ME EH?? LETS SEE IF YOU CAN?[/I] SQUAD keep attacking! Cid is mine!! -flys off going towards cid- YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!
Posted
[I]Flash and Cid sit in the lounge, both drinking shots of Vodka...[/I]

Cid: I see, so the Cataclysm is more of a weapon than a tank?
Flash: Exaktly. The Amerikans have yet to see the full power of the Cataclysm. So far, they've only seen it at its weakest..
Cid: Brilliance, Sheer brilliance...

[I]Suddenly, a warning siren goes off...[/I]

Cid: Huh?
Flash: That would be the Air Raid. Nothing to worry about.
Cid: Oh, I see.

[I]Flash pushes a button on the arm of his chair, deploying the SAM sites and AA guns... They rise up out of the ground, strategically placed all over the base...[/I]

Cid: Nice design..
Flash: Oh, it's just something I sorta threw together...
Cid: ...Flash, I'm going out there. I want to test the Phoenix.
Flash: Understandable. Shall I send a squadron of MIGs to akkompany you?
Cid: No, I shall fly the Phoenix alone...
Flash: Ha, they don't stand a chance.. With that Plane, and your abilities... Ha ha ha ha...
Cid: Ha ha, see you soon, comrade.

[I]Cid stands up, puts out his cigarette, and runs towards the Underground hangar...[/I]
Posted
Bryan: -sees cid- -sees th AA GUN AND SAM SITES- oh crap! -squadren retreat!! I will be there in a sec!

Flash: Do not shoot at that F-16!! Leave him to Cid!

Soldier: Kommander?

Flash: Don't question me!

Soldier: Very well!

Bryan: What the hell, I have never seen that ship before! Very well! Lets go Cid!!
Posted
Kevin: Tanks Units fire at the SAM sites and AA guns buy the fighters some time to retreat.

Tanks: Sir!

Kevin: Bryan good luck I going to do another fly by.
*with the he fly over the base and launch everything he got at the guns and barely made it out alive.*

Kevin: Again good luck.
Posted
*The aircraft hanger*

[I]Cid enters the aircraft hanger, he walks down the rows of countless migs, he walks over to an elevator and goes up to the raised platform. He climbs up the ladder and enters the phoenix.[/I]

Cid:"Start program"
Computer:"Welcome comander Cid"
Cid:"Ok lets go, open hanger doors"
Computor:"Opening doors........Done"
Cid:"Ok, bring it on you Americans!!!!!"

[I]The phoenix shoots up into the air with amasing speed, Cid turns it and flys off into the direction of the aircraft.[/I]

Computer:"10 aircraft detected, strait ahead..."
Cid:"Ok arm tesla misiles, assualt rockets and chain guns"
Computer:"Arming... Arming... Arming.. Arming... Armed, we are ready for combat"
Cid:"Ok, engage tesla forcefeild, clocking and radar jammer"
Computer:"Enganed..."
Cid:"I love this plane, thanks Flash"
Flash (Radio):"That's fine. Remember what they did to your family, get revenge"
Cid:"Yes, with the Phoenix i am invincibile"
Flash (Radio):"Yes, with the tesla sheild you are indeed unstopable"


[I]The Phoenix heads toward the planes as it clockes and and activats the radar jammer[/I]
Posted
Kevin: All pilot get your ***** out of here and report back to base. And Bryan I don't think you can beat him in that F-16.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...