OtakuBoards

C & C Red Alert RPG (Play)

DeathKnight

Cid: -shoots prisoners who are running-

Bryan: -tackels Cid while his back is turned- Now its your turn to die!!

Soveit Soldier: On the contray you Amerikan skum!! Get off my kommander or die!!

Bryan: Damnit -slowly gets up and raises his hands- -thinks RUN KEN RUN!-

Soviet Soldier: -raises his gun at Bryan's head-

Bryan: What are you doing? I thought you said You wouldn't kill me if I got off him!!??

Soviet Soldier: I lied -laughs-

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Cid heads towards the hanger where the phoenix is stored, he steps inside the cockpit and blasts off. Cid is in the air and has a good view of the battle zone, he sees an apocalypse tank in the forest being taken out by Tesla coils and flame towers, he sees all the prisoners being fried and burnt by flame towers and Tesla coils[/I]

Cid:"Well it's there own fault, they should have stayed put. with our base defences there's not a square inch uncovered, no-one could survive in there, so there will be not infiltrations at this point" (HINT HINT)
Flash (Radio):"I have the cataclysm charged and ready to go"
Cid:"Good, i am covering the outskirts, no-one will escape"

[I]Flash heads out into the main area, all the escaped prisoners and anyone that was in the base is dead, they were no match for the bases superior defences. Flash heads around the base and sees no more enemy activity[/I]

Flash: "Hah! They never had a chance"

[I]Just as he says that, he sees Kevin step out of the shadows, he somehow managed to avoid the Tesla fire, he has only machine gun.[/I]

Flash: "Hey cid, guess who i found"
Cid:"I know i am on my way"

[I]Cid lands his plane and steps out, he walks over to Kevin.[/I]

Kevin: "I will kill you!!"
Cid:"Before we fight, we must first talk business"
Kevin: "Hmmmmm...."
Cid:"I offer you a proposal, you join us and you get protection, unlimited supplies of resources and the latest technology"

Bryan: -jumps up- ARGH!! -looks down at his hand, that is burnt almost down to the bone-

Cid: Thats what you get for meddling! You are now a prisoner of the Soveit Army!

Bryan: I would rather die then live near you soviet scum!!

Cid: -grins- That can be arranged....-holds gun up to his head-

Bryan: -sighs- Very well -throws his guns at Cid's feat and raises his arms in the air-

Cid: Now tell me where did your little friends go!?

Bryan: I don't know..

Cid: -punches him in the gut with his gun- Tell me!

Bryan: -coughs up blood- FIne...My squadren flew back to the base....The other two, I don't know..GOd willing they are alive...

Cid: Where is this base...

Bryan: That I will not tell!!

[color=crimson][i]A few hours later Ken awakes... no one is around him... the flames are just as hot... the base has been evacuated.... he stumbles to his feet... he is burned badly... bleeding badly...[/i]

Ken: Bryan... where is he...

[i]Ken stumbles around the base looking for Bryan... but he is no where to be found[/i]

Ken: Bryan?!

[i]Ken looks in the Barracks... but only dead Soviet Soldiers remain...[/i]

Ken: What happened... who killed all these people...

[i]Ken looks in the war factory... everyone is dead there too... some have the Ensigna of Yuri on them...[/i]

Ken: Yuri...?!

[i]Ken runs out of the war factory as it explodes...[/i][/color]

[I]Flash drives the Cataclysm around the outskirts of the base, rounding up any prisoners, assisted by a squad of Shock Troopers... He checks to the left of the tank, and sees a body lying burnt, on the edge of the forest... Flash gets out of the Cataclysm, and walks over to it, Tesla Magnums at the ready... It doesn't move... He turns the body on to its back, to find none other than Ken...[/I]

Flash: Bomb my refinery, will you? We shall see about that.

[I]Flash shouts to some Shock Troopers, who come and pick up Ken, and take him back to the Soviet Command center...[/I]

[I]When Ken wakes up, he is in a bedroom... It's very royal looking... He notices he is wearing new clothes, Dark Red pants, a white shirt, and a Red Jacket... He looks around the room, when suddenly, a door opens, and some Soviet Guards walk in... They stand at attention, and an older man walks in, wearing an officers uniform... He walks up to Ken, and takes off his hat...[/I]

Officer: Please, right this way...

[I]Ken stands up, and follows the Officer... They are escourted by the 4 Soviet guards... They walk down many long, well-lit corridoors, all with red carpet, and Paintings on the wall... They eventually come to a large wooden double door... Two Soldiers standing outside the door open it, and Ken looks in, only too see Flash, sitting at a large desk... Behind him are Soviet flags, and a huge portrait of himself...[/I]

Ken: (Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me...)
Flash: Greetings, Amerikan. I forget your name.. Ken, wasn't it?
Ken: ....
Flash: I understand you've been responsible for some of the recent attacks on our base, Yes?
Ken: ....
Flash: I see, you don't like talking, eh? We kan fix that.

[I]Flash pulls out a small cylinder, and presses a button on it... A huge blue stream of Tesla erupts from one end, making the Tesla whip... Flash lashes it towards Ken, and it wraps around him, binding him with pain... Ken falls to his knees...[/I]

Flash: Ahh, you like my latest kreation?
Ken: ...Bastard...
Flash: Ha ha ha... So, you feel like talking yet?
Ken: Go to... hell...
Flash: Tsk, tsk.

[I]Flash pulls the whip back, lifting Ken into the air... Flash spins it around, slamming him into a wall... Ken collapses to the ground, writhing with pain...[/I]

Flash: Hmmm... You're strong... Almost any other man would be dead now...
Ken: I won't... let you kill me... Soviet Scum...

[I]Flash runs foward and kicks Ken in the stomach... Ken smashes back into the wall...[/I]

Flash: Amerikans... You're all the same..
Ken: You killed my family... my friends... everyone... And I'll... make you pay...
Flash: What about you filthy Amerikans, eh? All this time, Russia has been oppressed by you kapitalist pigs... What about MY family? What about MY friends!? I've lost alot more that you, boy. I've seen entire armies demolished by Amerikan troops. I was stranded in the Siberian wastelands for 3 years... An entire attack fleet, destroyed... Me, and my Komrade Cid were the only survivors... We managed to survive out there, while avoiding Amerikan bombers and such... You think you could stand that, boy? Walking into a Civilian village, only to see Dead children? Dead Parents?! Everything, Dead! Innocent people, dead at the hands of you Amerikans... You're just a Boy in a Man's war...
Ken: ...You deserved it, Soviet scum..
Flash: You little Brat...

[I]Flash picks up Ken by the collar, and glares at him... Ken spits at Flash's face... Flash grins at Ken, then throws him halfway across the room, and he slides across the marble floor, until he slams into a wall... He lies there, barely concious...[/I]

Flash: Guards... Take the Boy to the Interogation chambers. Put him in the electrocution unit..
Guards: Yes Sir.

[I]Flash watches as Ken is dragged away by the guards, towards the Interogation chambers...[/I]