OtakuBoards

C & C Red Alert RPG (Play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin: I say they can take out the infantry and migs no problem but the tanks could get ugly.

Bryan: I see. So there is a chance they will survive.

Kevin: Yeah but it won't hurt if we take out a tank or two.

Kevin: Okay then I take the one over there. *point to a mommath*

Bryan: Alright.
*Kevin jump on the tank and knock on the hatch*

Kevin: Hello is anybody home?
*the hatch open and he pull the soldier out and throw him on the ground*

Kevin: I'm in. (on radio) Special are you there?

Special1: Sir it's about time you're here.

Kevin: I'm going to take out those migs.
*as soon as the migs was in range he fire off a shell and destory two mig but there was still four left*

[I]After the battle[/I]

Bryan: -walks to Kevin in his tent- Sir! -salutes him- Premission to speak?

Kevin: At ease! Permission granted.

Bryan: -relaxes- Thank you sir! I have a request. My F-16 was shot down in a dog fight, I was wondering if I could take one of yours, and fly back to my squad Sir!

*Cid?s squadron*

Cid:"Ok we have been asked to take out this radar dome by the commander, we will use full force in a head on attack"
Pilots:" Yes, Sir!"

Cid and his jets fly towards the newly built soviet base.

*5 minutes later*

Computer:" Approaching target area.....ETA 3 minutes"
Cid:"Ok, our target is the radar dome, it will be an easy target. We must take out the soviet's communications"
Pilot 1:"Have you checked for AA guns, are there any?"
Cid:"No..."
Pilot 2:"Are you sure?"
Cid:"...Positive..."

The planes head toward the base. They see the radar dome ahead...

Cid:"Ok there is our target.... I will hold back, you six head strait in and destroy"
Pilots: ?Yes sir!!"

The six planes break off and fly towards the radar dome, the load their missiles and swoop in. Just as they are about to fire, the ground parts in front of the radar dome, and out come 12 Sam Sites, there begin to fire missiles taking out all the planes.

Pilots:" AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!"

The planes explode in a fire-ball, the Sam Sites then go back into the ground and close up. Cid then loses control of his plane, he is being guided in, slowly he approaches the radar dome. It opens up to reveal a landing pad. Cid's plane is guided down onto it softly. Cid steps outside and sees a man walking up to him, a soviet named Flash.

Cid:"It is good to so you again... my old friend..."
Flash:" Welcome back Komrade..."

[I]Cid and Flash walk through a series of corridors, deep underground the Soviet base. As they walk, a few Russian soldiers greet them..[/I]

Russian Soldier: Welcome back, Kommander.
Cid: It's good to be back, Soldier. Keep up the good work.
Russian Soldier: Yes Sir! Thank you, Sir!
Flash: So Cid, what additional information did you acquire off the Amerikans?
Cid: Well, they like baseball.
Flash: ....
Cid: And they're planning to attack soon, they're mainly focusing on air strikes, so SAM sites or rocket infantry may be in order...
Flash: An Air strike, you say? Well, I have something that may assist you in that department..
Cid: ...The Phoenix?
Flash: Come..

[I]The two walk down a long, dark tunnel... They come to the end, and Flash inputs a special code into the panel on the wall. The huge steel shutter opens up, to reveal a massive hangar. Standing in perfectly straight rows, up and down throughout the whole hangar, are row after row after row of MIGs, all armed to the Brim with brilliant new Soviet firepower...[/I]

Cid: Impressive fleet..
Flash: Heh heh... Look...

[I]Flash points to the centre of the hangar... Standing by itself, on a a raised Landing pad, is a huge Jet, packed with missiles, bombs, and state of the art tactical equipment...[/I]

Cid: My god... I never thought anyone would develop the technology required to complete the Phoenix... But you, my loyal and trusted comrade, have done it... I salute you.
Flash: Ha ha, that's not all my friend. Here, I also built these for you..

[I]Flash pulls out two Tesla Uzis from his belt... He hands them to Cid...[/I]

Cid: I can't believe you've done all this... Thank you..
Flash: No problem.. Kome, let us drink, and talk of memories past..

[I]The two friends, re-united at last, walk out of the hangar, towards Flash's private lounge...[/I]

Bryan: -while attacking sees Cid's plane get carried in- THe hell?? There is no way they would do that for an American!! Cid is a spy!! Holy ****!! -radio- [I]Ricco pull back!! Lets get outta here quick!! My commander was a spy, if we don't get our asses outta here we will be sitting ducks!!![/I] -radio with KEVIN-[I]Sir, this is pilot Bryan speaking. I am requesting to join your squad. My leader Cid, was a Russian spy. I just saw his aircraft be carried into the hanger..I know that sounds crazy sir but its true! you have to believe me!! He led them right into a trap!! He pulled back!! They were sitting ducks!! My brother was in there!! He killed my brother!!! ARGHHHH!!!! [/I]

Soviet Sodlier: -runs up to Cid- Sir we have a radio frequency from an Amerikan pilot....

Cid: Let me talk to him!!

Bryan: -to Cid- You traitor!! You killed my brother!! How dare you!! Mark my word some day you will die! And I will make sure I am the one standing over your dead body!!! -end transmission- Ok Ricco lets head back to Kevin's base! -heads back to Kevin's base-

Kevin:Well, the defection of Cid was and unexpected loss..Bryan, Ricco....U must prepare to fight him the days coming.

Bryan and Ricco:Yessir

Kevin:Well, that was a good, if unortodox raid...We damaged their ore refinaries, they have heavy troop casualties...That is all.

Bryan and Ricco:Yessir*gets up to leave*

Kevin:And one more thing. U two are bring assigned command of a squadron. U will provide air support for a raid tomorrow.