OtakuBoards

C & C Red Alert RPG (Play)

DeathKnight

[color=crimson][i]Ken is barely consious...

[b]Did he say... electroctution chambers?.... this... isnt good...[/b]

The Soviet Officers drag him into a room marked [b]Interogation Chambers...[/b] They hook him up into some kind of machine...

They speak some russian to each other and work on the machine... the machine seems to power up...

[b]Oh man... what have i gotten myself into... this is going to be painful...[/b][/color][/i]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Ken waits about 10 min until something happens. The wall protrudes from the surrounding wall and begins to flip around. Ken looks up and sees Cid sitting at a big mahogany desk with soviet flags and a large portrait of himself behind him[/I]

Ken: "Oh god, not again..."
Cid:"Hello....Ken... Remember me?"
Ken: "Cid, you Bast..."
Cid:"Now, now, you wouldn't want to make me angry, would you?"

[I]Cid strokes the lever to the side of his desk, he then jams it down[/I]

Cid:"Now talk.."
Ken: "Arrrggg.. Never!!"
Cid:"You will talk..."

[I]After 3 hours of interrogation[/I]

Ken: "Ok i will talk"
Cid:"Spill"
Ken: "The allied forces ar planning an attack on your army tomorrow, on your way to Houston"
Cid:"Hahah, that won't be a problem. The Phoenix and the cataclysm could take out that army alone. You are no use to me... Guards! Take him back to his cell... I will see you later... Ken..."

The guards take ken away....

[color=crimson][i]Ken sits in a solitary confinement cell... the silence drives him crazy... his fidgets uncontrolably... the song Eyeless by Slipknot echoes thru his brain.... he grows angrier every second... his rage is a flame in the forest... growing.... he sits... for a few more minutes... he cant take it anymore... he jumps up and yell and punches to wall over and over till his knuckles bleed... he doesnt even notice... he continues to slam his fists into the wall.. after 30 minutes of this he cant feel his hand.. blood pours from his knuckles... he sits down again... the blood drips on the floor slowly... the drips echo thru the solitary confinemeny area of the prison...[/i][/color]

[I]Cid walks into the Scientific lab, he goes up to one of the scientists.[/I]

Cid:"I have... lost one of my Tesla Uzi's, Could you manufacture another one?"
Scientist 1:" Sure, just leave your other one with me and come and pick them up in the morning"
Cid:"Thanks, I'll be over then"

[I]Cid leaves the lab feeling better.[/I]

Bryan: -wakes up- Oh my hand...-looks around- Well this is a pleasent place...I hope Ken is doing beter than this! -watches as a rat scurries across the room- Ugh..I hate those things!!

-door opens-

Soviet Gaurd: Get up!
Bryan: Go to hell!
S.G: -kicks him- The kommandor wants to see you now get up!!
Bryan: Make me....
S.G: -bashes Bryan over the head with his gun, making him uncounciouse- -drags him to Flash's room-
Bryan: -wakes up- Ugh...my head...-looks at FLash- What do you want?
Flash: Bryan I believe....We have already played with your friend Ken, its your turn!
Bryan: WHy you little **** head what did you do to him? -charges at flash-
Flash:-takes out a small cylinder and presses a button, electric energy flows into Bryan's body-
Bryan: -falls to his knees in pain-
Flash: Your dear friend is fine, I suggest you worry about yourself..Now my faithful komrade Cid and I were
[I]Interupts[/I]
Bryan: Cid? Where is that bastard!!
FLash: Silence! -kicks him- As I was saying we want to know were your base is...
Bryan: **** you soviet scum!!
Flash: You are just like your friend persistant to the end....-backhands him- Tell me now!!
Bryan: -blood dipping down his lip- Alright I will tell you..
Flash: Good...
Bryan: Up your *** an around the corner...as I said before go to HELL!!!
Flash: -picks him up- I tire of this game you are playing...tell me now!
Bryan: too bad...-spits in his face-

Cid walks into the scientific lab, and heads over to the scientist he talked to yesterday

Cid:"Hello, are my Tesla Uzi's ready yet?"
Scientist: "Yes, i have made a few adjustments too"
Cid:"You have?"
Scientist: "Yes it has a longer clip and it has better fire-power, plus a flamethrower optional add- on to stick on the bottom, it is only a small one though"
Cid:"Great, Great... that will be fine"
Scientist: "Ok here you go"

The scientist hands the guns to Cid, and cid then leaves and heads towards Flash's office, he looks at his watch on the way...

Cid:"Only 6 hours until the attack..."

[color=crimson][i]Ken cant take it anymore.... he looks at the gaurd standing outside his cell... he reaches thru the cell bars and taps the gaurd on the shoulder... the gaurd turns around and Ken (thru the bars) chokes the Soviet Officer... the soviet tries to shoot Ken but it is far too late.. the soviet officer falls over dead... Ken grabs the Keys and grabs the gun... the takes his steel toed boots and kicks the Soviet Officer's head... it cracks.... Ken walks down the dark halls of the prison... In total Rage... He wants the soviets to feel his pain...[/i][/color]

Flash: Honestly, those three... They're just boys... Little Amerikan boys fighting in a war that's way over their heads.. Terrible habits too.. I've been cussed at, spit at... Gah, what do they teach children these days?
Soldier: Kommander!
Flash: Hmmm?

[I]The soldier runs over to Flash, salutes, and then stands at ease.[/I]

Soldier: Kommander, a prisoner has escaped from the isolation chamber.
Flash: *looks at the Soldier* Who?
Soldier: Ken..
Flash: No trouble.. Dispatch a platoon of...
Soldier: ...of?
Flash: No need. I'll go myself...

[I]Flash grabs his tesla whip, puts his Magnums in their holsters, and walks out of his office... As he is about to leave, he turns around..[/I]

Flash: ...How did he escape?
Soldier: We don't know, Kommander. We found the guard dead outside the cell... Skull... shattered..
Flash: ...the Guard... Trakofsky?
Soldier: Yes Sir... I'm sorry...
Flash: ....

[I]Flash continues out of the complex...[/I]

Flash: (Trakofsky... An old friend of mine... What will I tell his family... Dammit... Now Ken, you pay..)

[I]Flash speeds up into a run, then into an all out sprint as he makes his way out of the complex, to go and find Ken..[/I]

[color=crimson]Ken:I've felt the hate rise up in me.....Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves ....I wander out where you can't see.... Inside my shell, I wait and bleed...

[i]Ken ran down the halls of the complex with a Small semi auto machine gun...[/i]

Ken: I wipe it off on tile, the light is brighter this time... Everything is 3D blasphemy ..... My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up..... This is not the way I pictured me

[i]Ken stops and looks around and continues singing...[/i]

Ken:I can't control my shakes.... How the hell did I get here?
Something about this, so very wrong...... I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this.... Is it a dream or a memory?

[i]Ken runs down one hallway...[/i]

Ken:I've felt the hate rise up in me..... Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves..... I wander out where you can't see.... Inside my shell, I wait and bleed...

[i]Ken continues to sing and run...[/i][/color]

*American H.Q. Location: Classified*

[I]A young man, of about 25 walked through a busy corridor, past many intelligence men and women, and towards a door flanked by two armed soldiers. Still wearing a tiny-bit of Russian clothing, the man flashed his I.D, before passing into a finely decorated office. A quite official looking man sat behind his desk, covered with paperwork and awards. Glancing up at the man for a breif second, the man began working at his computer. A small plastic piece stood at the front of his desk, it's writing pointed at the door: 'General Carver'.[/I]

General Carver: "Nice work at the Soviet base Captain Waugh. Thanks to you, we've been able to get conyoys through that area, to help begin our counter-offensive."

Captain Waugh: "It was nothing, sir. Many others could've done the same thing."

General Carver: "Stop being like that Captain, that was a hard job. Not many could've done that."

[I]The General glanced over a small report, before looking back up at Waugh.[/I]

General Carver: "Now, I do realise you're not really part of these forces, so you don't have to answer sir to me, or even obey to my orders. But if we're going to win this war, you're going to have to."

[I]He cracked his knuckles quickly, and grimanced slightly.[/I]

General Carver: "And I might as well call you 'Warlock' too, you seem to listen to that name more than you're real name."

Warlock: "It was my call-sign back in my squadron. Everyone called me by it."

General Carver: "That would be right. But now, to the task at hand. I'm assinging a group of commandos to you. You and the squad are to be going into active duty in a few hours. Hope you had a good night sleep..."

[color=crimson][i]Ken eventually ran down a corridor and sees Flash[/i]

Ken: Wrong way....

[i]Ken quickly turns around and runs down the hall... he can hear Flash running after him[/i]

Ken: **** **** ****...

[i]Ken turns it up and blazes down the halls... he hears Flash do the same[/i]

Ken: These Commies sure can run

[i]Ken turns a corner and runs into a darkened room... he shuts the door... the lights are off in the room... Ken turns them on to see a russian lady and man... errrm... ya know...[/i]

Ken: Errr...

Soviet Lady: OMG! Someone is in here

Ken: Uhhh... Excuse me...

[i]Ken quickly runs out of the room and arches his eyebrows... he continues to run down the hall[/i][/color]

Soviet Soldier: -throws him in the cell- Flash will deal with you later!!

Bryan: oof....-rubs head- God he acts like we are important, yet you treat us like ****! Whats up with that...

Soviet Soldier: SILENCE!! -advances on him-

Soviet Captain: The other one has escaped! Flash order that we put this one in the tight security cell...

Bryan: Damn...just when I was gonna try and escape!!

Both Soviets: What did you say??

Bryan: Nothing...Now are you going to stand there or are you gonna take me to this "TIGHT SECURITY CELL" -laughs-

Soveit Captain: -back hands him- SHUT UP!!!

Both: -carry him off to the TIGHT SECURITY CELL blindfolded so he doesn't know how to get out-

[I]Ken runs around the corner to see Cid waiting for him.[/I]

Cid:"Hello... Ken"
Ken: "Oh, oh"

[I]Flash walks around the corner, Tesla Magnums drawn.[/I]

Flash: "Well well well, it seems your little escapade has succeeded, you have delayed our attack... for now..."
Cid:"Yes, but once we take care of you, we can continue with the plans"
Ken: "Uggghhh......****!"
Flash: "Yes, **** indeed"

[I]Flash and Cid start advancing on Ken, weapons drawn... Ken looks around for a way out...[/I]

Ken: "Ah ha!"

[I]Ken jumps into an air shaft and slides down...[/I]

Ken: "Yes, free at last..."
Soviet solder: ?I don't think so...."

[I]Ken looks around, he sees many soviet soldiers... He is in the barracks.[/I]

Solder (Radio):"We have found the escapee sir"
Flash: ?Good, good. Leave him to me"

[I]Ken suddenly jumps up and hits the soldier, knocking him to the ground. He Bolts for the door and jumps through it... he is faced with about 10 Tesla coils and flame towers... Then 10 soldiers come out of the barracks[/I]

Ken: "Oh, oh. How am i going to get out of this one?"

Bryan: -hears the ruckus- Whats going on??

S.G: SHut up!!

Bryan: sheesh ask a little question and get bit at.....Hm....That must be Ken...He has to be in trouble...there must be a way out....-sees the gaurd- -snaps his neck and grabs the keys...unlocks the door-

-starts running in the direction of the noise singing Points of Authority by Linkin Park-

[color=crimson][i]Ken turns around to see Tesla Tanks roll out and chase after him[/i]

Ken: AAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN AWAY!!!

[i]Ken runs into a darkened building... he looks for a light switch... he turns on the light and immediately 25-30 attack dogs look up[/i]

Ken: Why... did... they have to write... Kennel in russian... on the door...

[i]Ken runs out and closes the door quickly...[/i][/color]