OtakuBoards

C & C Red Alert RPG (Play)

DeathKnight

Kevin: I'm sorry Bryan you're one of the best pilot we have right now.

Bryan: But...

Kevin: You'll get another chance and in a better fighter.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CID IS IN CLOCKING SO YOU DON'T KNOW HE IS THERE!!!!!!!!

Cid approaches the retreating squadron.

Cid:"Your speed is no match for me"

The Phoenix fires two Tesla missiles, one from each wing. They fire forward and head toward the planes on the edges, they explode in a Huge ball of Tesla.

Pilot 1&2:"AAARGGGG!!!!!!"
Cid:"Heh, love those Tesla Missiles..."
Flash (Radio):" I thought you would like them"
Cid:"Yeah, they work great"
Flash (Radio):"All right, we have shown them our power... Head back to base now, no need for any more violence"
Cid:"Right"

Cid turns the jet and heads back towards the base.

Kevin: Major Kevin Le to Wandering base.

Bryan: Wandering base? Sir?

Kevin: It's where it prototype jets are.

Bryan/Merlin: Prototype?

Kevin: I tell you about it when we get there.

[I]Cid's jet touches down on the landing pad, he steps out of of the jet and heads back towards Flash's private lounge[/I]

Cid:"I have returned, Flash"
Flash: "How did you like the Phoenix?"
Cid:"It was perfect, just like in my plans"
Flash: "Good, it has finally been done, the perfect jet"
Cid:"Indeed, let us drink to victory!"
Flash: "Yes, it has been a long day"

The two friends walk off towards there sleeping quarters

Ricco:*walks in*I dug up some specs about the jet that attacked us today...Cid was working on it. He must have taken the major specs with him when he went a-wall.

bryan:Whats it called?

Riccco:The Pheonix.

Kevin:How much does it cost, do u think?

Ricco:Cloaking device, heat shielder.....Top of the line missiles...over 1 million dollars. We won't be seeing alot of these things, thank god.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I'm a massive fan of Red Alert, 1st and 2nd, and all their respective expansion packs. And I wasn't around when this RPG started (On camp), so by any chance could I join? [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure, just find the sign-up topic, and post your stats.

1. Read the posts.
2. I am Cid, Final Flash is Flash. I started with the USA, and everyone though i was with them, but then i betrayed my partners and returned to the soviets to fight alongside my old friend Flash, i had been a spy for the soviets. I then got his cool plane called the Phoenix, which is basically indestructible, but there is only one of them. The war so far has been mainly air strikes but that will probably change soon, as now the soviets have LOTS of air defence.

Additional information:

Flash has some cool guns, Tesla magnums.
I have some cool guns, Tesla Uzi.
Flash has a cool tank, Cataclysm.
I have a cool Plane, Phoenix.
The USA Army has A WHOLE lot of other stuff not mentioned yet.

That?s about it.

[color=crimson]Bah... they added stuff not in the red Alert games... bah...

~~~~

[i]Ken steps out of the Soviet Transport... he is a prisoner... he walks slowly to the head russian commander[/i]

Commander: So... Amerikan Soldier What do you have to say for yourself?

Ken: Go to hell...

[i]The russian commander laughed and ordered Ken away... he sat and watched the Soviet War Factory pump out Rino Tanks[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][i][b]Goddamn these russians... they shot down my plane....[/b]

Ken looks over at the war factory which is still hard at work... more tanks roll out...

A light rain falls on the Russian Base.... he has heard the news of Chicago getting nuked by the Russians....

Ken is taken to a military prison... surrounded by fellow officers Ken feels more at home... but he knows his country needs him... and it drives hi crazy... he wonders what happened to his GirlFriend... and family....

He sits in his cell.... In solitary confinement...

Alone...

All....Alone....[/i][/color]

Bryan: -in his tent- He had to be captureed...and there is only one camp that the russians have established so far!! -runs and jumps in the F-16-

Kevin: What in gods name are you doing!?

Bryan: Sorry sir. Important business, I will be back beofre 1900 hours!! -flys off towards encampment-

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]2. Were not cheap, we don't use nukes. I know it happened at the end of RA2, but in this RPG were not that cheap.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]The Soviets destroy Chicago in the Allied Missions on RA2, It wasn't only at the end.... You don't know your facts too well...[/color]

[I]A dark shadow moved caustiously around an extremly new Soviet base. Soldiers walked past, not noticing him at all. He checked a small watch on his right arm:2:11. Hurrying up a bit, he went into a sort of jog for the exit to the base. Seeing it, he slowed down, waiting for a bunch of dogs by the gate to move away. As they did, he broke into an all out run. Several soldiers saw him: A man in complete Soviet uniform. One of the gate guards started to walk in front of him, but his attention was immedatly re-directed. A roar of engines sounded above, as a squad of American jets flew towards the base from the horizon.[/I]

Guard: "Ven will those Amerikan's ever learn."

[I]He turned back to the man as several SAM's buzzed into life, aiming at the jets. Just as they were about to fire, an alarm on the man's watch went off, and the entire base shut down, no power whatsoever. The man broke back into an all out run, past the Telsa Towers and out of the base. As he ran, he turned back to look at the base, just as the American jets dropped their payloads onto the base. The man didn't stop running...[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Ken watches the American Bombers double back for another run.... Flak Troopers run out and begin to Fire at the jets.... Several bombs drop and the prison takes a direct hit... Ken is thrown back against the bars of his cell... when the smoke clears there is a hole in the wall... Ken runs out and grabs a fallen Conscript's Machine gun... He eyes the enterance of the base... Conscripts are running around... He sees several attack dogs.... suddenly a bomb drops and they're all dead.... Ken runs to the enterance of the base only to see 2 tesla coils[/i]

Ken: Oh ****...

[i]Ken quickly runs back inside before the coils can target him...[/i][/color]

[I]Cid wakes up in the morning, he does his morning routine and heads towards the briefing room, he steps inside and takes a seat next to flash[/I]

Cid:"Yawn, Morning"
Flash: "Morning, sleep well?"
Cid:"Best i have in awhile, those Americans can't make a bed as good as the Russians"
Flash: "Hahaha... Cid i want you to meet my assistant, Niomia"
Niomia: "Hello commander"
Cid:"Morning"
Flash: "Ok lets begin the briefing"

[I]Niomia walks over to a big screen and turns it on. a map of the base comes on.[/I]

Niomia: "Ok, here is our base. There are 45 Sam sites, 30 tesla coils and 55 flame towers positioned around the base, to take out any air or ground attacks. There will be no more of them. We now will focus on moving up the coast towards Houston, once we control that we will move in with our navy. We will conduct the attack by using ground troops, Tesla tanks, heavy tanks, mammoth tanks, the cataclysm and the only air unit, the Phoenix. I trust you have got the 12 wheel, all terrain drive going Flash"
Flash :"Yes... Of coarse"
Niomia: "Good, we will begin the attack at 0800 hours tomorrow"
Cid:"Sounds good. All right, that is all"

[I]Niomia leaves the room[/I]

Cid:"Hey flash, what si that 12 wheel all terrain drive thing for the phoenix"
Flash: "Come i will show you"

[I]They walk over to the screen and flash touches the Phoenix, it zooms in on it and shows a transformation. The Phoenix's wings fold back into the back position, and the body lowers down to the ground, then 12 wheels protrude from the underside of the plane, and touch down onto the ground.[/I]

Cid:"Whoa, cool!"
Flash: "Yes it will be very handy for this next attack"
Cid:"Indeed, come let us get ready for tomorrow"

Bryan: -taps Ken's shoulder- Remember me?? :D

Ken: How the hell did you get here?? WHere is Cid??

Bryan: Our squad is gone, Cid was a soviet spy, he lead them all into a trap, everyone is dead..including my brother...-stares off for a second- ANywayz..Lets go..follow me!

-they both make it out the base and into the woods-

Bryan: God Kevin is gonna kill me...-radio- ALl right retreat!! Good job men?? Any casualities?? No? Good! Return to base, tell Kevin that he lost his jet, but I am on my way back, with a pilot as good as me!

[I]Cid notices the prison base and steps out side to assist in the re-capture of prisoners, he sees a prisoner running away from some flame towers and Tesla coils and notices it is Ken an old ally of his, he draws his Tesla Uzi?s and begins to fire, but ken ducks behind a light tank, hops inside, and escapes from the base[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Ken sits in the tank and watches Bryan walk off...[/i]

Ken: i was a tank operator... when they first attacked San Antonio... then i went on a air mission and got captured... eheh... i was the best tank operator in the nation...

[i]Ken looks back at Bryan walking off[/i]

Ken: He'll need help...

[i]Ken jumps out... and gets in a Appocalypse Tank...he drives in the forests next to the base and aims at the prison wall[/i]

Ken: Come on Americans... Let's Win Back Our Country...

[i]Ken fires and all the americans begin to run out of the prison... he rolls back into the forest... and watches bryan carefully...[/color][/i]