OtakuBoards

Gendo's Comedy Corner!!

Guest Akito

Well, I'm making a Comedy Corner right here on the GD, why u ask, because i want to! Besides, it's not exactly a game, it's just where i tell jokes, and u laugh!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Ok, this is the part where u say "Akito, the great and wonderful godlike person, WHY are US cops so fat, and Austrialian cops thin?" [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Akito, the.... great and blah blah blah.... why are US cops so fat and Austrialian cops thin...?[/color]

eh.. how about just make a topic and list all of your jokes (with the punchlines/answers)..

then people can comment.

if you do it like you suggest (you ask the joke in one post, wait for another person to post then answer) it would take too much time and be kinda annoying..

and edit your posts ^_^ dont double post

btw, 'WHY are US cops so fat, and Austrialian cops thin?'

I'm glad u ask Kam and Knight. It's very simple, the US cops, all they think about are doughnuts and coffee all the time, all the aussie cops think about are how they are going to look in their bathing suit while they surf. That, and US cops drive cars, most aussie cops ride bikes!

[B]I'm glad u ask Kam and Knight. It's very simple, the US cops, all they think about are doughnuts and coffee all the time, all the aussie cops think about are how they are going to look in their bathing suit while they surf. That, and US cops drive cars, most aussie cops ride bikes! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I don't really think that reinforcing stereotypes is very funny, but maybe this type of humor is just lost on me...[/SIZE]

[color=crimson]Three engineers and three accountants are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three accountants each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asks an accountant. "Watch and you'll see," answers an engineer. They all board the train. The accountants take their respective seats but all three engineers cram into a restroom and close the door behind them.

Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The accountants saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the accountants decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money (being clever with money, and all). When they get to the station they buy a single ticket for the return trip.

To their astonishment, the engineers don't buy a ticket at all. "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" says one perplexed accountant. "Watch and you'll see," answers an engineer. When they board the train the three accountants cram into a restroom and the three engineers cram into another one nearby. The train departs.

Shortly afterward, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the accountants are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Three engineers and three accountants are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three accountants each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asks an accountant. "Watch and you'll see," answers an engineer. They all board the train. The accountants take their respective seats but all three engineers cram into a restroom and close the door behind them.

Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The accountants saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the accountants decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money (being clever with money, and all). When they get to the station they buy a single ticket for the return trip.

To their astonishment, the engineers don't buy a ticket at all. "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" says one perplexed accountant. "Watch and you'll see," answers an engineer. When they board the train the three accountants cram into a restroom and the three engineers cram into another one nearby. The train departs.

Shortly afterward, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the accountants are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now that is a joke! Cool joke DK.

Now what's the go with the other joke? The one that Akito said??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Three engineers and three accountants are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three accountants each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket.

Shortly afterward, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the accountants are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*bursts into laughter* :laugh: Good one, Ken! :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]:laugh: :laugh: Good one DK!!:laugh: :laugh:

No offense Gendo(akito) yours just seemed racist more than anything! [/B][/QUOTE]

Kinda hard to be raciests when i was talking about all cops, and not just white cops, or black cops, but all cops!

[B]

Kinda hard to be raciests when i was talking about all cops, and not just white cops, or black cops, but all cops! [/B][/QUOTE]
I didn't mean to cause offense, but you seperated the cops into two categories USA-AUSSIE, racist isn't always Black and White...And I am not saying directly racist, just saying it could be taken that way, oh well may be I am just to seriouse about that stuff, considering my school is having trouble with that. Oh well sorry no offense intended...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]ya know why Bill Clinton like Thanksgiving so much? Because it's the only day he and unbuckle his belt and not get in trouble. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]LMAO!! :laugh: That one's funny! I haven't heard a good Clinton joke in a loong time, lol.[/SIZE]

Here's one:
There was this guy. Now, this guy was INCREDIBLY niave. This guy decided to try and take over a message board. So this guy gets together with another guy, and together the two of them hack this message board. But, then the guy lets a dedicated member of the message board in on the fun. Then, the member deletes the two guys and bans their IP addresses. Damn! Now that was funny!

BTW, regardless of whether or not this is suppose to be a game or story it still belongs in G/S...

-Justin

lol some of these are very funny......

Justin what is with you and saying where every post should belong...? This belongs right where it is because it is a general discusion.....

ok i got one.......

3 nuns die. They go to the gates of heaven and St. Peter appears.

St.P: Welcome to heavn. I have to ask each of you a question so that you may enter heaven

The three nuns look at each other then the first steps foward. The first nun is sweating and looking worryed.

Peter:who was the first man

Nun1: oh thats easy....Adam

the gates fly open and the nun goes in. The second nun steps foward. she is sweating and worryed.

Peter: Who was the first women?

Nun2: oh thats easy...Eve

The gates fly open and the second nun is admitted into heaven. Now the third nun steps foward.

Peter:well you are the mother supieor so we expect you to know more....what was the first thing Eve said to Adam?

*the nun stands their sweating and worryed and think and think and thinks

Nun3:gee thats a hard one

*the trumpets sound and the gates to heaven opn and the nun is admitted in*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]Justin what is with you and saying where every post should belong...? This belongs right where it is because it is a general discusion.....
[/B][/QUOTE]
Well, because, Anti, I was around when the G/S forum was created and it was siad at that point that G/S will be used for: Games, stories(the obvious), riddles, and [i]jokes[/i]. I believe "Gendo's comedy corner" falls under the catagory of
[i]jokes[/i]...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Here's one:
There was this guy. Now, this guy was INCREDIBLY niave. This guy decided to try and take over a message board. So this guy gets together with another guy, and together the two of them hack this message board. But, then the guy lets a dedicated member of the message board in on the fun. Then, the member deletes the two guys and bans their IP addresses. Damn! Now that was funny!

BTW, regardless of whether or not this is suppose to be a game or story it still belongs in G/S...

-Justin[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]ROTFLMAO!!! Ok, now [i][b]THAT[/b][/i] [i]was[/i] hilarious! I think Justin/Kamakaze takes the cake on this one :laugh:[/SIZE]

Ok, I got one but it makes fun of dumb blondes.

[size=1][b]A blonde woman goes into an electronics store and is looking for a tv to buy. She walks to a associate and asks him, "Where can I find a tv?" and he says "Sorry, but we don't sell tv's to blondes.

So now the blonde goes home and dyes her hair brown and goes back to the store and gets the same reply as before. "we do not sell tv's to blondes. [i] How does he know that i am really a blonde?[/i] She thought to her self.

She goes home and shaves all her hair off and goes back to store.
But she got the same response! "How do you know that I'm a blonde?" And the associate says, "Because thats a microwave, the tv's are over there *points to tv section*

"Oh" Says the blonde, so she goes back home and starts to cook on the sink.[/b][/size]